GA - 2 corrections officers killed on bus, 2 inmates on run, Putnam Co., June 2017 *CAPTURED*

Gosh, all this tattoo hate in this thread makes me wonder if I belong here. 🙁

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

The incident happened at 5:45 a.m. and they were at the Family Dollar at 2:30 p.m., meaning it took them nearly 9 hours to travel 25 miles. We know that they carjacked the driver first thing and were later at the house they ransacked in Madison, but where else were they/what else were they doing during this time?

The incident happened at 5:45 a.m. and they were at the Family Dollar at 2:30 p.m., meaning it took them nearly 9 hours to travel 25 miles. We know that they carjacked the driver first thing and were later at the house they ransacked in Madison, but where else were they/what else were they doing during this time?
I'm gonna guess they were hiding out and trying to evade law enforcement which is why we don't know where they were at that time.

I'm gonna guess they were hiding out and trying to evade law enforcement which is why we don't know where they were at that time.

Well obviously they were hiding, but where were they hiding and what were they doing? Were they hiding out in another house? In the woods? Did they meet up with someone/get help from someone? Were they in another store? Filling in these blanks would help to determine their next moves and the supplies they have to make their next moves.

Well obviously they were hiding, but where were they hiding and what were they doing? Were they hiding out in another house? In the woods? Did they meet up with someone/get help from someone? Were they in another store? Filling in these blanks would help to determine their next moves and the supplies they have to make their next moves.
I realize that sounded kinda stupid, but I meant like, they're not moving very quickly, so what if they're like, one dude moves twenty feet, checks if it's clear, then the other dude follows, etc etc etc, all throughout town.

I'm not so sure this was planned...because they didn't have a vehicle waiting for them, and aren't those inmates from different prisons? (I could be wrong, need to go back and doublecheck, just getting in and really bummed they havent caught these guys yet. Worried...)

I don't think this was planned either. According to this link:

"Inmates do not know their transfer dates ahead of time."

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/260773990-story

I realize that sounded kinda stupid, but I meant like, they're not moving very quickly, so what if they're like, one dude moves twenty feet, checks if it's clear, then the other dude follows, etc etc etc, all throughout town.

Gotcha. Totally possible. Hopefully that would allow LE to catch up with them pretty quickly, for example if they were spotted from overhead via helicopter.

Just hope these guys are found soon, without anymore fatalities along their path.

I don't think it was planned, nor do they know each other.

That's what baffles me. How did they come up with this plan and act on it "successfully" in such a short period of time? Were they not shackled in the bus? IMO, there has to be one leader out of the pair and the other one is "just along for the ride," (as others here have speculated) but nevertheless just as guilty.

So many questions, so few answers.

That's what baffles me. How did they come up with this plan and act on it "successfully" in such a short period of time? Were they not shackled in the bus? IMO, there has to be one leader out of the pair and the other one is "just along for the ride," (as others here have speculated) but nevertheless just as guilty.

So many questions, so few answers.
None of this baffles me at all. If I went to prison for life, I would do anything in my power to escape. If I happened to be on the same transport bus, and another dude made it so I could escape, I definitely wouldn't be any of the thirty-one who had the chance to escape, but didn't.

I don't think it's like they were sitting next to each other, whispering. I think the violent one acted, the other one followed.

Reposting the new wanted poster in a different manner, have no idea if it's just me but had trouble viewing it here from mobile. You didn't make a mess Meryl12, ty for posting, just making sure if it's not just me it's viewable by all. :)

attachment.php

Gosh, all this tattoo hate in this thread makes me wonder if I belong here. 

I think you're quite alright here, so long as you don't start going around killing corrections officers that are transporting you because you were already locked up for violent crimes. :)

Was hoping that they'd be caught by this morning. Very worried. Glad there's a thread to keep people posted but I worry about non-ws'ers that don't necessarily follow the news. Wonder if make up was received from Dollar General for tattoo concealing.

Gosh, all this tattoo hate in this thread makes me wonder if I belong here. ��

I have nothing against well done tattoos. But huge face tatts are quite ugly, in my opinion. No need for huge tattoos on the front of one's face.

Gosh, all this tattoo hate in this thread makes me wonder if I belong here. 

Stick around ..... and don't commit any crimes! :wave:

Many F250s have Powerstroke engines which are diesel. Hopefully they don't know that and IF they opt to refuel instead of steal a new car they may err and fuel up with gas which will ruin the engine. I'd love to see them get caught in such an idiotic way with no additional loss of life (in my ideal scenario).

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Did they have assistance of some kind?
How did they get out of a locked transport cage?

I read somewhere the cage was knocked down/disabled, will look for link.

Or they stole plates off of another car ... thus the updated tag # to look for.

Yes, you can believe they will be switching plates on the different vehicles they steal and shed, so people should be checking their plates as well.

Gosh, all this tattoo hate in this thread makes me wonder if I belong here. ��

No worries on that, plenty of tattood folks here.

I was wondering about this too, the heat is so thick they were hiding somewhere, I have no idea where, I would guess some sort of building, utility closet, etc.

Was hoping that they'd be caught by this morning. Very worried. Glad there's a thread to keep people posted but I worry about non-ws'ers that don't necessarily follow the news. Wonder if make up was received from Dollar General for tattoo concealing.

I'm so worried too, ROH...great idea on the makeup.

I have nothing against well done tattoos. But huge face tatts are quite ugly, in my opinion. No need for huge tattoos on the front of one's face.

Cmon now, I know how much you loved Wesley Hadsell's eyelid tattoos and we're going to get some just like them.

Changed stolen vehicles - now a white Ford F-250 2008.
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/inmates-dangerous-beyond-description-still-on-the-loose/533355982

ETA stolen sometime between 6pm and 6am.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sigh. Where was the most recent vehicle change? These guys are as predictable as I dont know what. THIS is what worries me.

Going to catch up and post the latest msm now. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back