GA - 2 corrections officers killed on bus, 2 inmates on run, Putnam Co., June 2017 *CAPTURED*

Many F250s have Powerstroke engines which are diesel. Hopefully they don't know that and IF they opt to refuel instead of steal a new car they may err and fuel up with gas which will ruin the engine. I'd love to see them get caught in such an idiotic way with no additional loss of life (in my ideal scenario).

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Yes. Also, jumping off your post. They will need gas too. However, pumping and paying may be too risky unless they decide to commit a robbery which would reveal their vicinity and also be a risk timewise while they are filling up SO I anticipate they will siphon gas.

"On Wednesday afternoon, Sills said the two suspects also stole a 2008 white Ford F50 truck with the license place #BCX5372. He said the truck has not been spotted and it was stolen about 9 miles east of Madison, Georgia sometime between 6 p.m. Tuesday and 6 a.m. Wednesday morning.

He said law enforcement are looking for both vehicles, however they believe the suspects are using the white truck.

“In my professional opinion, they are probably not in the area but I cannot guarantee that,” Sills told reporters. “It’s very frustrating.”"

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/1...d-inmates-called-dangerous-beyond-belief.html

Crap, sounds like they've possibly got lots of supplies:

"Earlier Wednesday, Sills said the two inmate “thoroughly ransacked” a house in Madison, about 25 miles north of where the escaped happened. He said they took some food and likely some clothes and left their prison uniforms behind.

“They are not concerned about human life. They are dangerous individuals,” Sills said."

Georgia manhunt: Reward for escaped prison inmates increased to $90G
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/1...d-inmates-called-dangerous-beyond-belief.html

"Monica was 42 and leaves behind a wife, Dozier said. Billue was 58 and is survived by his father, five sisters, two brothers and two sons, said Jim Green, an attorney who's speaking for the Billue family.

"Officer Billue's family asks for prayers for all of those who are now placing their own lives at risk to bring these men to justice and asks anyone who has information that may assist in apprehending these perpetrators to please contact law enforcement," Green said in an email."

Armed prisoners who killed 2 officers are still on the run in Georgia
[video=cnn;justice/2017/06/14/georgia-inmates-manhunt-natpkg-orig.cnn]http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/14/us/georgia-inmates-on-run-after-killing-officers/index.html[/video]

"As of early Wednesday, they'd been on the run for almost 24 hours."

I wonder if they've gotten any sleep yet...

SOURCE: CNN:

"Who pulled the trigger?

Investigators will analyze footage from video cameras on the bus to determine how they got free and who pulled the trigger, the sheriff said. But as long as the suspects are still on the loose, he called the matter of who opened fire "immaterial" for now.

"They are dangerous beyond description," Sills told reporters Tuesday. "They need to surrender before we find them.""

"The sheriff said there was no reason to believe the two have split up and gone their separate ways."

SOURCE CNN

*I think IQuestion is correct, that they will split up if they haven't done so already, MOO...although, maybe if they intend to pull off any big crimes they may think they are more powerful together in say, a bank robbery or a hostage situation.

My guess. They will try to rob a bank next, moo. And get some more ammo if they haven't already, pawn shop, gun shop, etc.

I was talking to someone in corrections who has a VERY HIGH POSITION and much experience with this kind of thing. He mentioned the critical time period of 36 hours. Unfortunately he shared the same worries that these guys will take people out with them.

How long will their "SPREE" continue?

Source: CNN (sorry, not posting the entire link because that big plug in box always pops up..mods, please correct if necessary, Thank you.)

"Dubose has no family connections" (does he mean just in the area or overall?):

"After forcing the driver out, they drove west toward Eatonton, Sills said. Dubose had a prior arrest in the area but no family connections, the sheriff said."

Also:

"Sills was asked about reports that one of the prisoners was connected to a gang.

"I don't care if they're members of the First Presbyterian Church. They murdered two correctional officers," the sheriff said."

I read somewhere the cage was knocked down/disabled, will look for link.

Yes, you can believe they will be switching plates on the different vehicles they steal and shed, so people should be checking their plates as well.

No worries on that, plenty of tattood folks here.

I was wondering about this too, the heat is so thick they were hiding somewhere, I have no idea where, I would guess some sort of building, utility closet, etc.

I'm so worried too, ROH...great idea on the makeup.

Cmon now, I know how much you loved Wesley Hadsell's eyelid tattoos and we're going to get some just like them.

Sigh. Where was the most recent vehicle change? These guys are as predictable as I dont know what. THIS is what worries me.

Going to catch up and post the latest msm now. :(

Not far Stolen in Madison county from a business I believe a rock quarry. They noticed it gone this morning when they came in so could have disappeared anywhere between 6pm-6am. Depending on fuel could be a long ways - hard to tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG they were cellmates:

http://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/...-cellmates-state-says/aRN7uaed20TcuTA5xyRSaP/

"Fugitives accused of killing 2 officers were cellmates, state says"

Sh $t, this changes things...noooo.....they could have been planning this for a long time, and seized the first transport opp they got, even though they didn't know the date it would be they were prepared.

%=/$#@...man.

On a positive note, maybe if they have a clear plan they're less likely to kill more innocents in a chaotic, disorganized crime spree? Idk....

So, will they split up or no?

:banghead:

Awful.

Just coming in today...I expected they would have been captured by now.
This new information is a game changer, I agree Margarita.

jmo

How many of us are in the path of these guys if they head to Mexico?
I'm right along I-10, the main corridor!

Is there any way to get access to more prisoner information/ documents?

How many of us are in the path of these guys if they head to Mexico?
I'm right along I-10, the main corridor!

They could be anywhere, and nobody is safe anywhere, imo.

Re: Mexico, its an option of course (Canada as well); however they might think the border security would be too tight and the first thing LE would do in a situation like this is have BOLOS at the borders...now if they try to sneak across somewhere, that's another story, but not feeling that vibe, could be wrong....

If this was planned as it now likely might be considering they're cellmates (how long have they been cellmates)?, who knows how sophisticated and untraceable their plan could be.

Tattoo Face is a white supremacist...I dont know if he'd go to Mexico, just a thought.

They need money now...bank robbery, armored vehicle, I don't see them trying to survive longterm on petty robberies...next robbery will be BIG, imo.

What type of locations have they robbed before?

Also, a scary thought, we need to really watch for MPs in the area.

They could be anywhere, and nobody is safe anywhere, imo.

Re: Mexico, its an option of course (Canada as well); however they might think the border security would be too tight and the first thing LE would do in a situation like this is have BOLOS at the borders...now if they try to sneak across somewhere, that's another story, but not feeling that vibe, could be wrong....

If this was planned as it now likely might be considering they're cellmates (how long have they been cellmates)?, who knows how sophisticated and untraceable their plan could be.

Tattoo Face is a white supremacist...I dont know if he'd go to Mexico, just a thought.

Just between you, me and the fencepost, if I were planning this in advance, the LAST person I would choose to run with would be a man with tattoos all over his face. If I did, I'd get away from him FAST. JMO, FWIW

Just thinking out loud, unlike BG who maaaaybe is/can hiding out in plain sight, these gys can NOT. So it has to be somewhere very reclusive obviously, mountains, etc, but then they are in the elements and have to worry about dogs, thermal detection, etc. SO

So, unfortunately there's really only another option I can think of if they have NOT founder a VACANT property. And it's not good.

Everything is moo!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back