GA GA - Atlanta, LIVING BlkMale 950UMGA, 68-69, aka Albert 'Bubba' Smith, Mar'05

Christine, this is great news!! Great detective work!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:Whoooooooo Hooooooo!!!!!!! GREAT NEWS!!!!

:woohoo:Wooohooo!!! :woohoo:

I was just reading this thread last week and hoping this match would pan out. **Great job to the poster that put these 2 together**. I can't wait to hear more! Amazing.

There is 'no match'....just that his ID has been figured out. I am going to try and get you the info at lunch today.

Thanks to those who brought this case up and got us to get some people working on it.

This guy is alive and we rarely get an op. like this.

Great work for bringing this case out to get more attention.

What wonderful news! So happy to hear about this! I can't wait to hear the rest of the story, and hopefully this mans family is found soon! I have thought about this man everyday since seeing the video months ago! Thanks Christine for all your help!

That's very exciting. Score one for the good guys! I hope this gentleman has his family back real soon. Bless his heart.

YAY! Thank you so much, Christine, for posting the update on Caylee's thread. And thank you again to everyone at Websleuths for caring so much about people. Synthia, I want to give you a great big hug and jump up and down! I am so excited for this family! I hope this is their grandfather. :blowkiss::woohoo:

Anything ever come of this? I didn't see anything from Christine.

Any update on this??? I'm curious as to if a match was found.

There was NO MATCH. An old detective took the case and he did ID him, he figured out who he is I was told..but I have not been given in info yet. I left the guy 2 messages.

I am going to write him an email right now!

Would Rehab be able to release his ID to you if this guy doesn't get back? I'm assuming if a retired LE ID'd him then Rehab would've been informed/updated.

He is still listed as unidentified on Doe Network.

This is why.. I did alot of research on this undentified man, then computer crashed. Anyways, I found someone who might be this man. Randolph Savage Link here: http://www.nampn.org/cases/savage_randolph.html Dates seem to match, but weight, height is way off, but have seen mistakes with this before. What stood out to me is the nic name of "Bubba" and the mothers name. Randolphs mothers name is simular to what other "bubba" remembers, lost it when the computer crashed, I think it was Elva or something simular. The distance from NC to where "doe" was found isn't really that long of a distance, seeing as though Randolph was a known walker (as many news articles stated) he could have easily received a ride. What does everyone else think??

He is not Randolph Savage:

Randolph Savage
Savage, 74, disappeared from Shelby, North Carolina on November 9, 2004. In October 2009, his skeletal remains were found off Mitchell Road in Shelby, less than a mile from where he was last seen. Foul play is not suspected in his death
http://www.charleyproject.org/resolved/resolved57.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back