GA - Caliyah McNabb, 15 days, Newton County, 7 Oct 2017 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me it's about the priority of what she told the 911 dispatcher. Here's a transcript of her first words:

"I just woke up, my daughter woke me up on the couch. Um, I have a two-year-old and I have uh a two-week-old and my, my two-week-old is not in her sleeper."

The order of her emergency:

1. She just woke up.
2. Her daughter woke her up.
3. On the couch
4. She has a two-year-old
5. She has a two-week-old
6. The two-week-old is not in her sleeper.

To me, telling 911 that my newborn baby is missing would be the first and most important information to tell.

As an example, If I cut off my leg with a chainsaw while trimming a tree my first words to 911 would be something like "Help! I cut my leg off, it's bleeding badly!" instead of "I woke up this morning and decided to trim an overgrown tree in my yard with my chainsaw. While I was trimming I slipped and cut off my leg. It's bleeding badly."

I can only speak for myself but I think others here may have similar thoughts. Note: I'm not saying Caliyah's mom did anything, I'm questioning why she felt the need to explain so much before actually stating her emergency - that her baby is missing.
Exactly... it's as if she is setting up an alibi for herself. The very beginning of a 911 call is always very telling.

For me it's about the priority of what she told the 911 dispatcher. Here's a transcript of her first words:

"I just woke up, my daughter woke me up on the couch. Um, I have a two-year-old and I have uh a two-week-old and my, my two-week-old is not in her sleeper."

1. She just woke up.
3. On the couch

To me, telling 911 that my newborn baby is missing would be the first and most important information to tell.

As an example, If I cut off my leg with a chainsaw while trimming a tree my first words to 911 would be something like "Help! I cut my leg off, it's bleeding badly!" instead of "I woke up this morning and decided to trim an overgrown tree in my yard with my chainsaw. While I was trimming I slipped and cut off my leg. It's bleeding badly."

I can only speak for myself but I think others here may have similar thoughts. Note: I'm not saying Caliyah's mom did anything, I'm questioning why she felt the need to explain so much before actually stating her emergency - that her baby is missing.
To me it's all about the confusion - to me that's how she sounds. To me a better comparison would be calling if you're having a heart attack but can't believe it's happening or you don't think you (of all people) would be having one.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

]For me it's about the priority of what she told the 911 dispatcher[/B]. Here's a transcript of her first words:

1. She just woke up.
3. On the couch

BBM
Same thoughts. Not saying she did it at this point though. The call is just odd to me.

When my dad collapsed and wasn't breathing I was a mess and said my dad fell and isn't breathing. I was crying so much but the 911 operated had me doing things to try cpr. Point is I didn't tell her I just woke up and saw him collapsed in the hallway. I just said my main point right away in a huge panic. Jmo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She last saw the baby around 5am before she went to sleep on the couch and made the 911 call at 10:38am, after the 2 year old woke her up. Who sleeps until 10:30 with 2 babies in the house? NO ONE.

She's lying too.
Tweakers and druggies who stay up all night tend to sleep late, and children are the least of their worries. Not that I believe either of them anyway as I think they are both liars and are both in on it.

She states that she last saw the baby at 5 a.m., yet I have a screen shot from his FB page where he states he last saw her at 9:30 a.m. (not sure if I am allowed to share it here, but it's his own words on his own page before he delete it)

When my dad collapsed and wasn't breathing I was a mess and said my dad fell and isn't breathing. I was crying so much but the 911 operated had me doing things to try cpr. Point is I didn't tell her I just woke up and saw him collapsed in the hallway. I just said my main point right away in a huge panic. Jmo.

Bingo

Can fingerprints/dna be taken from the zipper of the duffel bag?

I know we can’t post links or give details but after hearing from those who searched and who were there when she was found, I have a strong suspicion this was intentional and there may be items that link one or both of the parents to the crime. There has been a lot of comments left on the news media posts. It makes me sick.

[video=twitter;917869722305204224]https://twitter.com/chrisjosewsb/status/917869722305204224[/video]

The worst part of all this is that it’s considered a homicide... no accidents there, it was (I presume) without a doubt intentional.

I have no words...

Exactly... it's as if she is setting up an alibi for herself. The very beginning of a 911 call is always very telling.

Good point.

I will concede that just because I would immediately shout, "my baby is missing!" doesn't mean every other person on earth would, but the breakdown of everything she said before that is quite telling.

Ugh I can't get the Covington News site to open and other msm are tweeting the results but haven't posted any reports yet. WSB's Twitter keeps linking to a page that is old news. I tried refreshing and nothing. Anyone else have a good link?

have you sent it to the cops?

Tweakers and druggies who stay up all night tend to sleep late, and children are the least of their worries. Not that I believe either of them anyway as I think they are both liars and are both in on it.

She states that she last saw the baby at 5 a.m., yet I have a screen shot from his FB page where he states he last saw her at 9:30 a.m. (not sure if I am allowed to share it here, but it's his own words on his own page before he delete it)

To me it's all about the confusion - to me that's how she sounds. To me a better comparison would be calling if you're having a heart attack but can't believe it's happening or you don't think you (of all people) would be having one.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

She doesn't sound that confused to me. She spills forth a lot of specific details explaining what happened.

I am sure it is shocking and frightening. But to me, she sounded kind of calm. And she set forth kind of unnecessary info at the front of the call, establishing an alibi, but not expressing what the extreme urgency is really all about. JMO

anywhere ... kitchen, bathroom, garage, deck
not that I think that's what happened ... but it's possible

I wonder. But usually one is holding a newborn in the bedroom or living room, often while sitting or rocking. Where would you be that you could drop a baby from a long distance onto a hard surface?

Good point.

I will concede that just because I would immediately shout, "my baby is missing!" doesn't mean every other person on earth would, but the breakdown of everything she said before that is quite telling.

I have not done this experiment in a few years, but I do remember seeing a great blog about SA, where they showed transcripts from people on 911 call, reporting missing or deceased loved ones.

Guilty people like Mark Redwine start the calls by giving out their alibi info first----then they report the crime.

People who end up being cleared as innocent, tend to start by blurting out the most urgent info---'my baby is missing', or ' my wife is not breathing.'

They do not tend to say ' I just woke up from a nap, I think my teen forgot to lock the back door and my baby is missing.'

I was a LEO and am a hard person who's seen it all, but that pic of her with the little owl jumper, and her cute cheeks - it makes me sick to my stomach to think that someone killed her. My God, how incredibly brutal and disturbing.

Horrific. I want to kiss her soft little cheeks. How could someone murder this precious angel? :(

[video=twitter;917872742652956672]https://twitter.com/ChrisJoseWSB/status/917872742652956672[/video]
Chris Jose‏Verified account
@ChrisJoseWSB
Caliyah McNabb died of blunt force trauma to the head. Next: Investigators will pursue arrest warrants for Chris McNabb @wsbtv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona