Found Safe GA - CW, 15, Evans, 4 December 2016

One of the charges JJ is wanted on is enticing a child for indecent purposes. [C] seems to be interested in acting, according to her FB page and also a talent agency page I found her on (pretty sure it's her, she was younger in the pics). I wonder if he used the old "I can make you famous" line?

Sick, sick, sick. Whatever is going on is not good. This child needs to be found soon!

One of the charges JJ is wanted on is enticing a child for indecent purposes. [C] seems to be interested in acting, according to her FB page and also a talent agency page I found her on (pretty sure it's her, she was younger in the pics). I wonder if he used the old "I can make you famous" line?

Sick, sick, sick. Whatever is going on is not good. This child needs to be found soon!

AMEN!
I could easily imagine a such a scenario happening ... UGH!! I wish we had more info. I've been looking for additional SM profiles but haven't found much more than her Twitter account & her last tweet was in July.

https://mobile.twitter.com/kaywaskow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm really hoping they are hiding closer to home. I hope the girl is found safe.

There is only one adult in this situation and there are some pretty serious allegations against him. Worried for her. I hope this young lady is located safe and soon.

I believe as another poster said...they were looking for him separate from her and then realized she wasn't a runaway and put all the pieces together.

Evans is right in the border of GA and SC . With his tag being SC, maybe they think they're close to home still.

Praying for her safety.

JJ sure does "follow" a lot of young girls on Facebook. :facepalm:

AMEN!
I could easily imagine a such a scenario happening ... UGH!! I wish we had more info. I've been looking for additional SM profiles but haven't found much more than her Twitter account & her last tweet was in July.

https://mobile.twitter.com/kaywaskow

Social media scare the you-know-what out of me for kids these days. It's hard to keep them safe when it's such an easy way for creeps to prey on them.

Edit: Not an acceptable link, sorry!

I live in Aiken, SC the north side of Aiken is North Augusta which is on the south side of the Savannah River & Augusta, GA is on the north side of the Savannah River which is all but 20 minutes from my home. The abductor is from Augusta, GA 20 minutes from my home. Shared the Missing & Wanted Poster on Facebook. I hope she is found safe. No good can come from a relationship of a 15 year old & a 37 year old. He is the adult or is supposed to be but, you can tell from his FB that he thinks a lot of himself as if he is some kind of a Don Juan. He should be ashamed of himself.

This is all bad. I can't even stomach all the rabbit holes this one leads to. Just a quick search on FB is telling enough. Ugh!

"
The child was abducted by the suspect on 12/4/2016 in Evans, Georgia. The child is believed to be in extreme danger."

That was on her NCMEC poster
http://www.missingkids.com/poster/AMBER/12130/9679/screen so scary... :(

Oh, this is so scary. When I saw Dec 4, I wondered why I had not seen this before now, but then I noticed they just issued the AA last night. Why did it take so long?!? They need to be found!

Anyway, found this from the DM:
Authorities had waited to activate an alert because they at first believed [C] was a runaway, according to a report from Fox 13.

Her mother Nora Waskow discovered the girl wasn't in her room Monday and contacted the sheriff's office, WRDW reports.
Nora told the TV station: 'My daughter was friends with his daughter. That's how he I guess got introduced to my daughter.'
She has said the window screen was removed, with no signs of forced entry.

Oh, this is so scary. When I saw Dec 4, I wondered why I had not seen this before now, but then I noticed they just issued the AA last night. Why did it take so long?!? They need to be found!

Anyway, found this from the DM:

I believe it his step-daughter.
So much disturbing stuff going around about this case. I hope that she is found quickly, and safely.

Two Columbia County parents make a plea for their daughter to return home safely. (...)

"You see things like this on TV but you never think it'll happen to you."

Nora and Rick Waskow say they're living in a horrible dream ever since their 15-year-old daughter [CW] went missing.

"It has just been a horrible nightmare. You don't sleep," Nora says. "I just keep thinking she's going to walk through that door, you know?"

She found her daughter's bedroom empty Monday morning and called the Columbia County Sheriff's Office. Three days later deputies confirm she's on the run with 37-year-old Jason Johnson from North Augusta.
http://www.wrdw.com/content/news/Em...lieved-to-be-in-extreme-danger-405497105.html

770674378.jpg

Google image photo of a tan 1998 Ford Crown Victoria

Thing and praying for [C]. I hope JJ will do the right thing and let her go. I checked out a post or two on her Facebook page... it is sad to me that some people are holding this child equally responsible for her being missing. Saying that they have been "in a relationship" for awhile and that she went with him willingly. Even if she went willingly that doesn't mean she isn't in danger and that doesn't make her any less of a victim. Something is obviously very, very wrong and [C] is every bit an innocent victim. I hope if she is able to tell someone who she is and to get help for herself, she does so before it is too late. This guy has nothing but bad intentions. I pray for her safety!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back