Found Safe GA - CW, 15, Evans, 4 December 2016

AMEN!
I could easily imagine a such a scenario happening ... UGH!! I wish we had more info. I've been looking for additional SM profiles but haven't found much more than her Twitter account & her last tweet was in July.

https://mobile.twitter.com/kaywaskow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here is her YouTube page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5EZCn2og8K7-6kKqL_jUFA/featured

In the first video (I'm Back) she mentions how she had become distant from her mother and wishes she could bond with her more. She also expresses resentment towards her father for unmentioned things he had done to her and her mother. She says she feels like she doesn't really have a dad.

This is exactly the type of child a predator seeks out to groom and molest. She seems like a very sweet girl, and unfortunately a very easy target for that piece of crap!! :(

Looking through the comments on his facebook apparently someone has seen her picture on Backpage on Oklahoma City.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

On her other facebook she says she is 'taken'. Im assumimg some of her friends knew about her relationship with him as they may have asked her who she was in a relationship with?

Attachments

• 15327232_1612375999068572_4636562246305562238_n.jpg
    15327232_1612375999068572_4636562246305562238_n.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 296
I am a local, lived in Evans, Martinez and Augusta. I now live in the Aiken/North Augusta area, one mile away.
I pray [C] is safe and comes home soon.
Our phones have been blowing up with the Amber Alerts.

This guy is disgusting! A 37 year old male bleaching his hair and taking selfies. He seems to be an ego maniac who is concerned with appearing and acting younger than he is. I hope they find [C] safe and sound.

I think there is every reason to hope that she is out there, alive, and will be located soon. It would be helpful to get a better picture of him - is he blond now?

Also, that pic of her is only a headshot with a posed facial expression.

Looking through the comments on his facebook apparently someone has seen her picture on Backpage on Oklahoma City.

I saw that picture too but she's wearing the exact same sweater in another picture on her FB page and I read that the only thing she took with her was a pink coat. The Backpage picture looked poorly photoshopped, so I don't think that it's really her (thank goodness!) People are sick, man.

UPDATE | Father of missing teenager continues search for her and alleged abductor
News 12 NBC 26 News At 6 O'Clock | Friday, Dec. 9, 2016

AUGUSTA, Ga. (WRDW/WAGT) -- The whole state of Georgia is searching for 15-year-old [CW]. So far there have been tips called in but there is still no sign of her or 37-year-old Jason Johnson. But her parents are still continuing the search for their little girl.

A father desperate to find his only daughter but doesn't know where to find her. That's what Rick Waskow is facing as he takes on the search himself for his little girl.

[...]

Trust is the first thing a predator works IMO.

His Facebook has changed....not many pics public anymore at all. Hope they find this sweet girl asap!

I think there is every reason to hope that she is out there, alive, and will be located soon. It would be helpful to get a better picture of him - is he blond now?

Also, that pic of her is only a headshot with a posed facial expression.
According to him, his hair is silver. Strange guy

On her other facebook she says she is 'taken'. Im assumimg some of her friends knew about her relationship with him as they may have asked her who she was in a relationship with?

She just turned 15 in July. If it's true that they've been involved for 6 months, that's an awfully long time for a young teen to keep such a secret from her friends. I bet quite a few of them know.

REMINDER:

Public Pages
Mainstream Media (MSM)
Law Enforcement (LE)
Group support pages for victims, such as "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”
Legitimate non-profit organizations who provide assistance and support to victims and their families (e.g., Klass Kids, Texas Equusearch).

Links may be used to direct members to a post by the owner or an admin of an approved social media page/profile.
Posts by an owner or admin may be copied or quoted. This refers primarly to posts or tweets by MSM reporters, and announcements by law enforcement, the immediate family, or the admin of a group support page.
Paraphrasing is okay.
***NOTE: Comments and posts by readers/visitors of these pages are not allowed to be quoted, copied or referenced. Just don’t mention them.
Regarding group support pages, i.e., "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”: If at any time the WS staff determines a group support page to be inappropriate, a notice will be posted in the thread stating that the page is no longer approved.

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back