GA - Gene Siller, 41, Paul Pierson, 76, & Henry Valdez, 46, murdered, Cobb Co, 3 July 2021 *ARREST*

OK, thank you. I wasn’t sure if they could rush over details like that.
If they really think this, this would mean that one guy tied up two adult males, shot them and put them in the back of a truck bed (that judging by an earlier photo of the truck bed was crammed with equipment/tools/etc.) by himself all in the span of 10 min on a golf course on a Saturday afternoon? And Siller’s murder was also given the same timeframe.
What are the chances?

There have to be a million little lakes or hidden places to dump a truck or bodies other than a golf course lake. A golf course is used by multiple people daily. There are maintenance people who work on it regularly and would know if someone drove a large pickup truck across the greens into a lake. It would be very obvious. And the lakes are not deep.

It makes no logic at all as a place to dump bodies or a vehicle.

Question: if you look up Pierson’s company on the DOT inspection site, looks like his truck was inspected in June of this year in NE. That Kansas plate is linked to a 2021 Dodge 3500 Ram. I covered up info but it can be searched on the site. What would be the other Utah plate and VIN for? Is it possibly a trailer? Could he have been pulling a trailer across country? Sorry if this is a dumb question. I’m not familiar with trucking.

edit- I looked up other VIN and it is a utility trailer, possibly for hauling equipment.

Attachments

• FDB0C4A8-F9D3-46A5-B7E8-A8D4C2588325.jpeg
    FDB0C4A8-F9D3-46A5-B7E8-A8D4C2588325.jpeg
    92 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
But when I just checked, only a low THC preparation for medical useage appears legal in GA. Other forms of marijuana are still illegal.

Makes no sense.
The food truck is marketing CBD.
CBD and THC are cannabinoids, THC is the chemical that gets you high, CBD is the one that's legal and has no psychotropic effects. It's hard to remove the THC completely but with low percentages most people don't feel the THC effects.
Low THC marijuana (3%) and it's products has been legal, federally, since 2018.
Georgia allows 5% THC in their CBD products.

Snipped & bbm
"But public records show he forfeited more than $85,000 and a car to the government in 2019.
snipped
Wow.....LE must be going after other people in this investigation. Sounds like B-Rod was the small guy in a much larger criminal enterprise.
I agree, I don't believe from what little we know of B Rod that he is running a one man enterprise.

Last edited:
Question: if you look up Pierson’s company on the DOT inspection site, looks like his truck was inspected in June of this year in NE. That Kansas plate is linked to a 2021 Dodge 3500 Ram. I covered up info but it can be searched on the site. What would be the other Utah plate and VIN for? Is it possibly a trailer? Could he have been pulling a trailer across country? Sorry if this is a dumb question. I’m not familiar with trucking.

edit- I looked up other VIN and it is a utility trailer, possibly for hauling equipment.

The Ram 3500 is certainly capable of pulling a good-sized trailer. If he needed to go to the sites where his company has jobs, it would make sense that he'd need to bring equipment and a trailer would be a practical way to bring it.

Which doesn't mean that's actually what he did. But it is plausible.

I haven't gotten that far, it's just the only reason I can come up with for driving onto a golf course on a busy holiday weekend, to escape someone.
The only other thing I can come up with is meth psychosis or some other drug like LSD that causes hallucinations but I don't think he would have gotten away that day if that were the case.
I think it's possible he hopped on a bus to escape.
I remember back when they didn't have bus service to Kennesaw, the community didn't want it because they thought it would bring crime in from Atlanta.

Last edited:
@StarryStarryNight and @everybodhi

Methinks we've done a good job so far.
Question.
Do you think GS's tragic turn was unimaginably unlucky happenstance, or ... ?

I’m thinking that is exactly what happened. Wrong place, wrong time. He was doing his job and trying to find out what the heck was going on on his golf course.
I can’t imagine an “or” that would fit for Siller being shot.

I’m thinking that is exactly what happened. Wrong place, wrong time. He was doing his job and trying to find out what the heck was going on on his golf course.
I can’t imagine an “or” that would fit for Siller being shot.
Oh I missed the GS reference in the question. I agree, GS had nothing to do with this crime.

Hmm.
I lean the other way.
Why a golf course?
Why this golf course?
Natural born skeptic, I guess.

And even in the arrest affidavit, LE is NOT giving that information out. Due to it being so very early in the investigation, or they didn't want to give it out. But from the presser (which he stated happened at same time) and the arrest info above... it leads me to believe that they only want to share information at the end of the timeframe.

Taking it literally, it would lead someone to believe that the END of the kidnapping and killing was all done at the golf course for the two tied up folks and Siller.

Are they purposefully wanting to keep folks in the dark by not releasing more as to what happened before those last 10 minutes, KNOWING that even with that little timeframe he will be held with those charges... and just going for the charges while investigating others by leaving out more than those last 10 minutes in such.

I do think so.

This is going to be one of the most challenging twisted cases perhaps at WS for some time MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon
Back