GUILTY GA - Janell Aaron, 20, Clayton County, 15 July 2010

It appears an uncle calls her 'Nelly' through searching FB, still a 2007 photo but very different.

Something just dawned on me. Has anyone seen a description of they type of vehicle Janell drove? I would think to take the baby back and forth there must be transportation involved. I know the Marta bus and train are popular transportation modes in that area but I am curious now.

According to her FB, she was through with the baby's daddy and he is not her friend on her FB

Might also want to find out if the apartment complex perimeter is fenced off from the woods surrounding the complex. I can not get a close enough look on maps to tell. In other words, is there anywhere in the apartment complex, close to her apartment or otherwise, where one could just go for a walk in the woods? Entrances from within the complex?

I would think that due to safety issues with young children it would be fenced, but ya' never know. Nature trails maybe, idk?

I wanted to say what a great job of finding her FB page.
I had looked, but did not find it, well, I didn't know
her FB name either.

I have to give fhc all the credit! She found the father's page and from there I was able to sleuth a bit more.

I have to give fhc all the credit! She found the father's page and from there I was able to sleuth a bit more.

lol, Texas Lil, i was always 2 steps behind you at best!

Just a gentle reminder to anyone. When we interact with the family we do so as private citizens and must be careful not to represent ourselves as a representative of WS in anyway. (I know that most here know that! :))

Things we can do:
1. Contact the local reporters and ask for more coverage. Updates published. FHC has already done this, the more the merrier is a good thing.

2. See about getting her on some missing persons websites. National databases.

I'm open for other suggestions too!

FHC where is the link you used for the email for the reporter please? I'll write too.

Just a gentle reminder to anyone. When we interact with the family we do so as private citizens and must be careful not to represent ourselves as a representative of WS in anyway. (I know that most here know that! :))

Things we can do:
1. Contact the local reporters and ask for more coverage. Updates published. FHC has already done this, the more the merrier is a good thing.

2. See about getting her on some missing persons websites. National databases.

I'm open for other suggestions too!

FHC where is the link you used for the email for the reporter please? I'll write too.

msubiria@news-daily.com

Prayers she will be located safely.
JanelleAaron20YoungMommissingfromGA07152010.jpg

Wow look at that smile.

What a beautiful young woman. Prayers she comes home soon.

Why no listing here???

http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/gallery/ncmalistview.php?wstr=Adult&alpha=A&state=GA

Is it LE's responsibility to refer her case? Family?

What searches are being done? Vigils?

That organization is now defunct and no longer in operation. The new org that was established for adults is findthemissing.org and is via the NAMUS website in which police, organizations and even the general public can register a missing loved one. They then will verify info and post. However, it takes a bit of time before one appears in NamUS if the public is entering the data as there may be many things they may not know...so NamUS will contact police to enter the rest of the data.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back