GA GA - Janet Miller, 78, Brookhaven, 24 Dec 2015

I read the comment as if they are thinking she must have been picked up only because they have not found her. Another up close search may be warranted, especially on the route from the church to her apartment.
Wasn't there something earlier that a person from the church had offered to give her a ride but that she must have left on her own at the end of the service?

I read the comment as if they are thinking she must have been picked up only because they have not found her. Another up close search may be warranted, especially on the route from the church to her apartment.
Wasn't there something earlier that a person from the church had offered to give her a ride but that she must have left on her own at the end of the service?

Yes, that is what I read, too.

Hi, does anyone know what date the roommate left for China?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I don't know how many cases we have had where someone went missing in a car and the area was searched and searched and searched until finally one day someone just happened to look closer and found the car and the victim in the search area. Sometimes it was years later and that's with having a car.

Ms Miller is a lot smaller than a car. I hope any new search is done with eyes and mind wide open to any possibility or any route less often traveled.

It doesn't seem Janet has been found or if she has it's not been made known to the public. It's five weeks today since she went missing. Bless you Janet, wherever you are.

Wanted to bump Janet up from page 6,don't want to see her forgotten.

I was thinking of this lovely lady today.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Going on two months missing...please someone, it was Christmas Eve, remember something :please:

So sad to see Janet way down on page 8. It sounds like she did much for others in her lifetime. I pray that someone will remembers something and come forward for her in her time of need. I can't imagine how her family must be feeling, far away and able to do very little. Prayers for them today.

Missing Woman: Police Want Another Interview With Man Who Last Saw Janet Sue Miller
Doug Smith gave Janet Sue Miller a ride to and from a local grocery store before she went missing on Christmas Eve.

20160356e0acd4a3e73.jpg

Police are asking for another interview with a man believed to be the last person who saw a 78-year-old woman before she went missing.

But the man's attorney says his client has already cooperated with police.

But investigators want to speak with Smith again, and say he has not been cooperative.

http://patch.com/georgia/brookhaven/police-want-another-interview-man-who-last-saw-missing-woman-0

I was thinking that if Janice had wondered away and died from exposure,she would have been found by now.If she had wondered off aimlessly or got on a bus,she would have been seen by someone or cameras.The reason she has not been found is because she has been hidden by another person and unfortunately harmed.
The police may have some ideas and she should be found soon.

bumping for Janet. You are not forgotten. Where are you??

I was wondering about this Smith man recently. He has his own lawyer and has refused another interview with police? Unless he's a lawyer himself and feels harassed, I can't see the reasoning behind this. Janet. you're not forgotten!

I was wondering about this Smith man recently. He has his own lawyer and has refused another interview with police? Unless he's a lawyer himself and feels harassed, I can't see the reasoning behind this. Janet. you're not forgotten!

He's a member of her church too, as stated in both articles upthread.

I wonder why he doesn't want to cooperate further?

Poor Janet!

Where are you?

IMOO.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members