Found Deceased GA - Jason Salter & Kenny Guerra, best friends & business partners, were together, both vehicles found, Fulton County, 25 Feb 2023

I am with you. I have many thoughts about this case centering on possible big organized crime (my opinion only) I think the press is cooperating with LE keeping this under wraps for the time being. Is it possible a hornet's nest has been poked?
MOO.

I wish I could say more that wouldn't violate site rules but a hornet's nest DEFINITELY seems to have been poked. I share around 200 mutual friends with one of them and the amount of death around them is eery, no other way to say it. Most of the deaths were accidents and don't indicate foul play but mind boggling how CLOSE that many of them were to each other. Literally one death after the other. Also, being very clear that I don't know either of them personally.

MOO

I wish I could say more that wouldn't violate site rules but a hornet's nest DEFINITELY seems to have been poked. I share around 200 mutual friends with one of them and the amount of death around them is eery, no other way to say it. Most of the deaths were accidents and don't indicate foul play but mind boggling how CLOSE that many of them were to each other. Literally one death after the other. Also, being very clear that I don't know either of them personally.

MOO
It’s horrible for the citizens of South Fulton because they don’t know if a killer is on the loose. They should have a right to be informed.

Even social media is silent, now that's unusual!! No Find pages on facebook, usually a couple of those pop up. Very odd.
It’s been too quiet. Social media is the go to now a days. But yes it’s been quiet which makes me feel this may be bigger than what we expected. Ain’t nothing this quiet in Atlanta especially South Fulton

I’m beginning to think the two bodies found last week weren’t them.
I think the remains are likely JS and KG and LE have a good reason for not disclosing details at this time. I wonder if condition of bodies is making identification difficult. I find the disposal site interesting. Was it random or were killer/killers sending some kind of message by selecting that particular location?
MOO

I think the remains are likely JS and KG and LE have a good reason for not disclosing details at this time. I wonder if condition of bodies is making identification difficult. I find the disposal site interesting. Was it random or were killer/killers sending some kind of message by selecting that particular location?
MOO
This is where I’m stuck because they seemed to be able to know the bodies were that of two men straightaway so their condition had to be at least somewhat respectable for them to be able to tell that much, right?

I get not disclosing the details, especially if there is some truth to some of what has been suspected here, but if that were the case wouldn’t it have made more sense to be a little more vague with their confirmation of the bodies being found in general? Like would it not have made more sense in that case to withhold the fact that the two bodies found were male?

In any case, I’m sure they have their reasons for going quiet and I’m more then likely just overthinking to compensate for the abrupt silence lol

/jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get
Back