GUILTY GA - Lauren Giddings, 27, Macon, 26 June 2011 # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you Sandstorm, McD's reaction to the discovery of Lauren's body hits me the same way. When I watched that video though, another of the red flags for me was his "I" - "We" switch ups.

OT- Did you all read about Leibby Kletzy? The parallel in his case and Lauren's makes me ill. ~ RIP Sweet Leibby~
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/07/13/thousands-turn-out-to-search-for-missing-brooklyn-boy/

Leibby Kletzy - how sad beyond words
A very frightful story and another tragedy.

Evil lives amongst us.

At least they caught the perpetrator.

Next, we can wait with bated breath that jury selection is not from the Anthony Jury pool.

I agree, Knox. My guess is something was returned from Quantico yesterday that sent LE over to the apartment in a hurry in an effort to expedite charges. Keeping my fingers crossed.

My thoughts precisely:
Some report/evidence has been returned from Quantico, and LE is putting all the pieces together for the charge.

May justice prevail... as least just this once.

I'm in Cali, three hour time difference correct? Maybe someone can put up the live link pretty please-

Just keep an eye on WMAZ's website. They will have the live video link on their main page, when the conference begins.

To clarify: I live in this town-- whether it's 4 construction workers at the chick-fil-a, parishioners at the church LG attended, teachers at a local school, the bartender at a downtown restaurant, friends texting each other or otherwise: people are talking nonstop. People in this town are flabbergasted, grasping at straws, etc...

It's not about who knows McDaniel personally---it's that things are such at a fevered pitch that EVERYONE is talking. It's hard to know what is real and what is false, but new claims of evidence are popping up left and right. The way that this town talks, it would not be surprising to find out there are leaks all over the place. I'll be interested to see what is true and false when juxtaposed against what I'm hearing.

I have been hearing the rumors, too. My daughter has told me all she has heard from the area. I am trying to not use those in my discussions and focus on what I am thinking about what information we do have. The rumors are sometimes where you can find that grain of truth, but right now, we don't know.

I'm in Cali, three hour time difference correct? Maybe someone can put up the live link pretty please-

I watched the live stream link of the Memorial Service on Wmaz, - I am in a different time zone too.

Figure out what time it will be in your zone at 2:00 East Coast Time. Then you can click on the link above at that time - look around on the page for the window or link that states WATCH LIVE or similar wording. Click and you can view.

Hi guys,

I spent Monday and Tuesday in Macon. Monday night I went to the apartment complex around midnight, then back the next morning. I took lots of photos.
Something is not right here.
I have never been to such a small apartment complex, for one thing. I don't know how it's at all possible that the body could have been there for any period of time without being found, especially on the left side of the property as has been reported. It makes no sense to dump the body on the left side of the complex when the right side is where the wooded area exists unless you wanted the body found ASAP or where in a huge hurry and already ON THE PROPERTY. Only the latter option makes real sense, because if you wanted the body found right away you would have just left it on her porch, doorstep, the parking lot...no, this was more sloppy than it was deliberate. Someone was in a hurry.

Wow.. thanks for your willingness to go the extra step to get photos. I was looking at the aerial of the complex, I'm curious if you could tell what type of building is just to the left of the apartments. Is it possible that this is a vacant building (temporary access or storage)? Part of the college? As you noted, the right hand side is fairly wooded but if what they are saying is true, the body was found in what I would consider a very public location.

Thanks for the boots on the ground perspective Angel.

Where are the trash bins at the apartment? What size are they?

Wow.. thanks for your willingness to go the extra step to get photos. I was looking at the aerial of the complex, I'm curious if you could tell what type of building is just to the left of the apartments. Is it possible that this is a vacant building (temporary access or storage)? Part of the college? As you noted, the right hand side is fairly wooded but if what they are saying is true, the body was found in what I would consider a very public location.

The building to the left of the apartments is AT&T.

The building to the left of the apartments is AT&T.

As stated in that interview with McD. When he took a break after he learned Lauren's body was found, that's where he went ... The AT&T building-

Ok. For me he isn't just a thief........when you go in people's apts and take things like condoms, you have a definite mental illness.........

The scenario where Lauren unexpectedly catches him doing whatever.......would make perfect sense.

But what bothers me is that she only had one more night at that apartment and he knew it. So it's possible this was planned.

Ok. For me he isn't just a thief........when you go in people's apts and take things like condoms, you have a definite mental illness.........

The scenario where Lauren unexpectedly catches him doing whatever.......would make perfect sense.

But what bothers me is that she only had one more night at that apartment and he knew it. So it's possible this was planned.

Actually, less than a week (six days). But good thought!

You have to have a special level of evil to dismember a human being........

If this ends up being the neighbor, I remember reading someone saying that she was kind to him. I hope she haunts him for the rest of his days on earth.

That's another thing with the possible premeditation ........... the dismemberment.

What socially awkward law student studying for the bar would have the tools to dismember someone just laying around? He doesn't strike me as athletic or likely to be an avid hunter. I wonder if some evidence involves the purchase of tools and clean up?

Did he want something of hers before she left? Like a memento?

I wanted to see the location both at night and during the day. It is very eerie at night, the alleyway behind the building is like something out of The Exorcist and the lot you mentioned is a large, sprawling industrial type lot with no security and few people milling about day or night. It is directly aside the location where her body was found and there is absolutely no cover, just a chain link fence and it's wide open to view. I'm still uploading the photos from my phone to my tumblr, almost done and I'll post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419