GUILTY GA - Lydia Ivanditti, 63, dead in bathtub, Eatonton, 2 Dec 2016

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by True Crime Lover, Dec 6, 2016.

1. dancinunderthemoon

dancinunderthemoon Well-Known Member

Oh yes I was reading that yesterday, but didnt know how much I could say here........i investigated him and found nothing yet on the others or ex Ivanditti......they did live in the same house, the one bs partner is currently serving? Dates seem to overlap, couldnt tell but if so, and she didnt get indicted or anyone else, WOW is all I can say but I think she was invovled with wrong people for whatever reason, naive or of like mind IDK, she seemed to have a lot of relationships. After investigating all this yesterday Im suspecting the D and this are not related, thanks for the link!

2. dancinunderthemoon

Oh wow, wasn't familiar with the Lake time frame there, bet that was interesting, I've been off and on Lake Sinclair all my life since the 60's with family and myself.......it's getting alot of crime around about these days between Oconee Milledgeville and Eatonton.......Milledgeville alot more so but seems no one is immune I guess!

3. True Crime Lover

True Crime Lover Active Member

Excellent article providing a lot of new info.

"Authorities probing death as homicide"
    http://www.unionrecorder.com/news/a...cle_ce92d854-be89-11e6-8f39-9fda077b7163.html

4. Backwoods

Backwoods New Member

bbm: Oklahoma, huh? Well, even though it was me that brought news of this death to the Dermonds thread, I do sort of doubt there is a connection...still, I have to wonder just a little.

Look back at this page in the Dermond case discussion -- about Sills speaking of a lead out of Oklahoma. (Starting at about post #380, and read on down the page. The Cashmere/arrests get mentioned on this same page, too.) Just makes me go hmmm, a little:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Dermond-88-Putnam-County-2-May-2014-9/page26

Oh, man -- that article says her mother was the person who found her body. How sad. And "multiple injuries" to her, but authorities not elaborating at this point.

5. whonos

whonos thanks to Georges Lemaître for "Hubble's Law"

His photo at linkedIn:
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/tommy-holland-aaa83178

LinkedIn Home
    What is LinkedIn?
    Join Today
    Sign In
    Main content starts below.
    Tommy Holland
    Tommy Holland
    Entrepreneur & Creationist
    Eatonton, GeorgiaEntertainment
    Current
    Cashmere Club
    Education
    University of Tulsa
    Websites
    Company Website

6. whonos

I copied Treelights post from the Dermond thread. The links no longer work, but Treelights quotes the link. Notice Plaza Art Center. Was LI the director in 2014?

Tree lights' post on 05/07/2014:

Looks like Shirley played Bridge.
    http://www.lakeoconeebreeze.net/loca...Bridge-results

http://www.msgr.com/news/community/a...a4bcf887a.html
    "Posted: Thursday, March 27, 2014 12:00 am"
    This last link is recently, from March 18, 2014, it lists Shirley....
    "EDBC meets each Tuesday and Thursday at 12:30 p.m. at The Plaza Arts Center, 305 N. Madison Ave., in downtown Eatonton."

It also lists Shirley's telephone number, to call her, if a person wants to know more about the club.
    Last edited by Treelights; 05-07-2014 at 01:06 PM.

7. whonos

my comment was posted twice so I deleted this one

8. True Crime Lover

9. whonos

I followed your links. OMG
    And incest. And he is laughing in his mugshot, like it is a joke

I found LI's photo and after seeing her and reading her history, it is hard to imagine that she would be selling drugs or allow it to go on around her. She seemed to prefer a conservative style, in hair and clothing. Looked just like everyone in church.
    Did she need money desperately for some reason? Were the charges still pending? Maybe someone wanted to quiet her?

Teenagers sometimes fall in with the wrong crowd. Not Grandmothers!

The diagnosis of early onset Alzheimer's Disease is becoming more common. IDK

Does her involvement with criminals and child molesters seem suddenly out of character to anyone else? Maybe there was stuff like this in her past but she was able to hide it?

10. True Crime Lover

Yes. Very surprising.
    She started a Limited Liability Company with Mr. Holland listed as "Holland and Huggins Holdings, LLC", which was created on September 16, 2013, and dissolved on February 17, 2016.
    (Source Georgia Secretary of State)
    https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_ga/13451842

11. Bootsctr

Bootsctr Well-Known Member

Ms. Ivinditti was attractive and smart. I don't understand her choice in men. Her choices seemed to be what led to her downfall. Was she involved with some sort of scheme with some collectible coins?

12. Backwoods

Backwoods New Member

I know that, in this thread, Lydia is the victim, so I don't want to speculate too much. But I do agree that it sure sounds as if she made some poor choices in companions. Was the wool pulled over her eyes somehow? And maybe she got wise and got "out" and someone took revenge...or maybe someone feared she knew or even just suspected things she might reveal and so decided to do away with that possibility?

13. Backwoods

Backwoods New Member

bbm: According to the info in an earlier post from True Crime Lover (which I'm quoting below), Lydia was the director 2008-2012. But certainly the bridge club may have been meeting there during that period (or part of it), too.

14. dancinunderthemoon

Wonder how he ended up in Eatonton, wonder how he ended up in OK? wonder where he is really from.............He is currently incarcerated, had an impressive rap sheet, anyone with that much disresepct for the law , I wouldn't put anything past them...........these 2 crimes in the same county, murdered, running in the same circles, you do have to stop and scratch your head, different somehow than the ****s and gangs.....Where did she meet him?? HOw? Why the need to get involved with him? wouldn't someone warn her?.......Her family are long time Eatonites according to some reserach I did.......SO she was never indicted? hes in prison, so apparently was and the other guy?...well I bet someone is a little ticked off maybe too...............going to read the thread you posted.................thanks

15. dancinunderthemoon

Wonder what brought TDH to Eatonton

ON his linkedin someone posted

Wrestler huh?
    Professional wrestling holds include a number of set moves and pins used by performers to immobilize their opponents or lead to a submission.

Education
    University of Tulsa
    BSBA^ Finance, Finance & Engineering
    Bixby High School, Bixby Oklahoma
    Activities and Societies: Qualified as a state wrestler, lettered in golf, tennis, and wrestling

16. dancinunderthemoon

Eatonton Putnam Arts Foundation founded in 2001 to restore the old Eatoton Elementary school to house Fine Arts Plaza

Do not know how old this post is but it appears Lydia is not invovled with it since she's been living in ATL the past year according to her obituary

but here are or WERE the members if interested

https://bizstanding.com/directory/GA/EA/582/

17. True Crime Lover

18. dancinunderthemoon

Somewhere when looking him up I had clicked on something else at the site I was on and that said he was currently incarcerated but the GDC said he served 2010 and out in 2011 so it was a bit confusing but I meant IS HE? currently incarcerated..........? Maybe it was in tulsa county OK, IDR, should have saved it........just like when I saw that Lydia had been living in ATL the 2 weeks prior to her death, you later posted that article, but I didnt save that either .............at any rate, going to your link no

19. True Crime Lover

This is the info on LI's former business partner from above link. Apparently he is currently incarcerated.

"STATE OF GEORGIA - INCARCERATION HISTORY
    INCARCERATION BEGIN: 02/18/2016*
    INCARCERATION END: ACTIVE*"

20. whonos

Without researching how long Shirley had lived there and just assuming that she was going to bridge during Lydia's time as director. What would be the connection with Cashmere?

Aw shucks! I am going to have to reread some posts and I am late for a meeting. I'll have to read later. It does seem unusual for a small town to have 3 murders, both Shirley and LI being somewhat prominent. Was Shirley's husband active in the community in any way? I will try to check on that later.