Found Deceased GA - Nancy 'Renee' Eldridge, 25, Columbus, 4 July 2015 *Arrest*

I can recall a few cases like this and in all it was the person who "dropped" the victim off, or someone she invited in, who then made
unwanted advances, leads to a struggle, a crime and then getting rid of the victim. MO

I hope I am wrong.

I can recall a few cases like this and in all it was the person who "dropped" the victim off, or someone she invited in, who then made
unwanted advances, leads to a struggle, a crime and then getting rid of the victim. MO

I hope I am wrong.

The removed window screen would rule out an invited guest, imo, unless it was intentionally staged by the perp to indicate a stranger abduction scenario..

Renee Eldridge's family has joined the involuntary fraternity of the new life's normal.. Although there are over 180,000 US families that are members of this fraternity. It is not one that anyone wants to join.. Their lives will never be the same as it was the day before their loved one mysteriously vanished..

Prayers for strength for her, her family, friends, and loved ones...

TOGETHER... WE ARE CUE (Community United Effort) 'Everything rides on Hope now' sung by Heather Cohen
[video=youtube;x5rB2LTw1j4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5rB2LTw1j4[/video]

Possibly just a coincidence & unrelated, but there is a 12 hour Columbus Police standoff that is due to a burglary warrant being served;

http://www.wtvm.com/story/29483052/developing-standoff-with-police-happening-on-joy-rd

DEVELOPING: Standoff with police happening on Joy Rd. <VIDEO>
Posted: Jul 06, 2015 9:48 AM PDT
Updated: Jul 06, 2015 10:48 AM PDT

COLUMBUS, GA (WTVM) &#8211; Police are currently engaged in a standoff that has lasted more than 12 hours at the Pine Meadows Trailer Park, formerly known as the Hilton Trailer Park, in Columbus.

The situation is happening at a trailer park on the 900 block of Joy Road, where a suspect has allegedly fired at least two gunshots.

Columbus Police said they came to serve warrant around 8:00 p.m. Sunday night for a burglary suspect.

Once they identified themselves a person inside believed to be a female fired a round. A few hours later another shot was fired from the trailer.
<snipped - read more>

When I posted this, I saw the name Columbus, (thinking of Columbus, Ohio) my heart sank. When I saw that it was Columbus, Georgia, I thought "good." Then I realized it doesn't matter where she was last seen. I'm almost ashamed to admit that I felt relieved that it wasn't Ohio, but I'm sure that I'm not alone.

When I posted this, I saw the name Columbus, (thinking of Columbus, Ohio) my heart sank. When I saw that it was Columbus, Georgia, I thought "good." Then I realized it doesn't matter where she was last seen. I'm almost ashamed to admit that I felt relieved that it wasn't Ohio, but I'm sure that I'm not alone.

It depends on whether you lived in, or had family or friends from GA, or Ohio, los2188, as I do. Guess, everyone is someone's child, no matter their geographical location.. Columbus, GA is home to Fort Benning United States Army post. Fort Benning supports more than 120,000 active-duty military, family members, reservist from all over the USA..

No, you are not alone. When I see Ohio my stomach drops, too.

Possibly just a coincidence & unrelated, but there is a 12 hour Columbus Police standoff that is due to a burglary warrant being served;

http://www.wtvm.com/story/29483052/developing-standoff-with-police-happening-on-joy-rd

DEVELOPING: Standoff with police happening on Joy Rd.
Posted: Jul 06, 2015 9:48 AM PDT
Updated: Jul 06, 2015 10:48 AM PDT

COLUMBUS, GA (WTVM) – Police are currently engaged in a standoff that has lasted more than 12 hours at the Pine Meadows Trailer Park, formerly known as the Hilton Trailer Park, in Columbus.

The situation is happening at a trailer park on the 900 block of Joy Road, where a suspect has allegedly fired at least two gunshots.

Columbus Police said they came to serve warrant around 8:00 p.m. Sunday night for a burglary suspect.

Once they identified themselves a person inside believed to be a female fired a round. A few hours later another shot was fired from the trailer.

Renee was the lead story on the local news. No new information . A short interview with the MIssing Persons lead investigator did not inspire confidence that the CPD are on top of this.

As for the standoff I imagine it was unrelated. It occurred in a trailer park in south Columbus in a very seedy part of town. The lady shot herself instead of facing a warrant for burglary. I am still searching for the abduction address with no luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It depends on whether you lived in, or had family or friends from GA, or Ohio, los2188, as I do. Guess, everyone is someone's child, no matter their geographical location.. Columbus, GA is home to Fort Benning United States Army post. Fort Benning supports more than 120,000 active-duty military, family members, reservist from all over the USA..
I think his comment was in reference to the number of girls who have gone missing and were found murdered in Ohio. There is a suspected serial killer in that area, so I think he was just expressing relief that this is not another missing person who might be victim of this serial killer. There is still hope she can be found alive.

Has anyone seen an address mentioned? I grew up in the area and still live nearby and would like to know the area she was abducted from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

46th street, near the intersection of Manchester and River Rd.

http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/2015/07/05/3800314/family-seeks-help-in-finding-renee.html

Try not to be ashamed. We've all done this and I'm sure there's some psychological reason our brains react like this.

JMO, but it is possible that whoever did this knew her mother would not be at home.

Wonder if this could be related? Valley is about 30 miles from Columbus.

VALLEY, Ala.- Investigators are working to determine the identity of a homicide victim found underneath a bridge in Chambers County.

Valley police say they were checking the bridge on Hopewell Road around 3:00 this morning when they located a body floating in the creek. The area under the bridge has become a favorite spot for drug-users, police say.

The body that was recovered appeared to be that of a white female in her late teens to mid-20&#8217;s and had medium length reddish hair. Investigators are uncertain how long she had been in the creek.

The body was transported to the Medical Examiner&#8217;s Office in Montgomery where an autopsy will be performed.

Anyone with information on the victim&#8217;s identity should contact Valley police at (334) 756-5200.

Update (1:15 p.m.): Valley Police Maj. Mike Reynolds said detectives are still on the scene where they found the body.

They are still waiting on a positive ID from the medical examiner's office, he said.

Original story: Valley Police launched an investigation after discovering a body floating in a creek this morning.

Authorities have yet to identify the deceased, but they referred to the individual as a homicide victim.

Around 3 a.m., Valley officers were checking the bridge on Hopewell Road near the intersection of Fairfax Bypass. Drug users often visit an area under the bridge, Valley Police Maj. Mike Reynolds said.

At that time, official spotted a body floating in the creek, the release states. Valley detectives, Valley EMS, East Alabama Fire units and the Chambers County Coroner were then called to the scene, police said.

Reynolds said the body appeared to be that of a white female in her late to mid-20s. It appears as if she has reddish hair of a medium length, he added.

"At this point in the investigation it is unknown how long she had been in the water prior to discovery," Reynolds said in the release.

Columbus Police are coordinating with the Valley Police Department because there is currently a missing person report in Columbus, Maj. Gil Slouchick said.

No identification of the body has been made. They do not know if it's the same person, he said.

Columbus Police investigators currently are on the way to Valley, Slouchick said around 8:30 a.m.

The body is being transported to the Medical Examiner&#8217;s Office in Montgomery, where an autopsy will be performed.

Authorities would like anyone with information concerning the identity of the victim or knowledge of this case to call the Valley Police Department at (334) 756-5200 or the Valley Area Crime Stoppers at (334) 756-8200.

Read more here: http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/2015...lice-find-homicide-victims.html#storylink=cpy

How very sad.

When will it end?
Why has it become so easy to murder someone?

P.S. I (sadly) alerted our MODs to have have the thread header changed to found deceased. =(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda
Back