GA GA - Patrice Endres, 38, Cumming, 15 April 2004

Thanks for the update,four boys.

Prayers for Patrice, her family and loved ones.

The location would be just about right for this to be Patrice. 5 miles from the Forsyth County line. Very rural area. Prayers for her family.

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]Authorities on Wednesday identified skeletal remains found near a church to be that of a hairdresser missing since 2004.

Authorities used dental records on file with the Forsyth County Sheriff's Office to identify the remains of Patrice Endres, 38, who disappeared from her Forsyth County hair salon in April 2004, said Dawson County Sheriff's Department spokesman Sgt. Tony Wooten.

Authorities have said suspected serial killer Jeremy Jones is a prime suspect in the case.

The remains were found Tuesday afternoon in a wooded area behind a church located about ten miles away from the salon, Wooten said.

The remains have been sent to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation's crime lab, Wooten told The Associated Press early Wednesday.

Investigators planned Wednesday to search for more evidence where the body was found.

"The searchers will be here on their hands and knees trying to locate more remains," Wooten said.

Jones was sentenced to death Dec. 1 in Alabama for the rape and murder of a woman. Jones has also been charged in the deaths of Amanda Greenwell, a 16-year-old in Douglasville, and Katherine Collins, a 45-year-old New Orleans woman.

http://www.accessnorthga.com/news/ap_newfullstory.asp?ID=68650

http://www.accessnorthga.com/news/a...ry.asp?ID=68650
[/font]

this sounds seriously morbid...but why would the buzzards just be there now if poor patricie has been there for so long??

Authorities now say they doubt that suspected serial killer Jeremy Jones killed a Forsyth County hairdresser whose remains were found behind a church in neighborhing Dawson County.

Georgia Bureau of Investigation spokesman John Bankhead tells an Atlanta radio station (W-S-B) that it does NOT appear that Jones had any involvement in Patrice Endres' disappearance or death. He says investigators from the G-B-I and both counties are going back over files to see if they can develop additional leads.
http://www.timesdaily.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051214/APN/512140636&cachetime=5

so if jones is innocent, could it be possible that the real killer just dumped the body for attention bc he was mad he was not getting credit? this is really bothering me...

I just heard on the local news that GBI has a cause of death in this case but are not releasing it.Said it is pertinent to the investigation. I hope it gives them some good leads.

hmmm..now that is good to know. it sounds like they are finally on to something! hopefully it will bring her poor family and friends some answers! and the guilty party to justice!

carolina said:
this sounds seriously morbid...but why would the buzzards just be there now if poor patricie has been there for so long??

From what I heard it wasn't Patrice that was attracting the buzzards. A deer hunter had discarded part of a deer carcass back behind the church. When they went to check it out they found some bones off from where the carcass was laying.

concernedperson said:
I just heard on the local news that GBI has a cause of death in this case but are not releasing it.Said it is pertinent to the investigation. I hope it gives them some good leads.

Did they find Patrice's skull? Sheesh that sounds so terrible, sorry but if so and she was beaten or shot her skull would show bullet hole or fractured skull. Also if the neck bones were there she may have had her hyroid bone broken or fractured showing that she had been strangled.

This guy is totally evil, he needs to be eradicated.

May Patrice rest in peace.

IMO

Ocean

oceanblueeyes said:
Did they find Patrice's skull? Sheesh that sounds so terrible, sorry but if so and she was beaten or shot her skull would show bullet hole or fractured skull. Also if the neck bones were there she may have had her hyroid bone broken or fractured showing that she had been strangled.

This guy is totally evil, he needs to be eradicated.

May Patrice rest in peace.

IMO

Ocean

Yes, as they were able to identify her using dental records. Now they don't think this serial killer murdered her. For her husband's sake I hope the killer is found. Someone somewhere knows something.

Authorities now say they doubt that suspected serial killer Jeremy Jones killed a Forsyth County hairdresser whose remains were found behind a church in neighborhing Dawson County.

Georgia Bureau of Investigation spokesman John Bankhead tells an Atlanta radio station (W-S-B) that it does NOT appear that Jones had any involvement in Patrice Endres' disappearance or death. He says investigators from the G-B-I and both counties are going back over files to see if they can develop additional leads.
http://www.timesdaily.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051214/APN/512140636&cachetime=5

Bumping up** Witness in this case received a false information report for reporting a white van in the area.

And if you look at the picture of the suspect in Meredith's case, it resembles the sketch in this case. The sketch is younger looking, but if the witness was driving by, she could easily have been mistaken about age.

Do we know yet if the suspect in Meredith's case has any connections to Dawson County? (I can't remember his name at the moment)

Salem

Sorry for the double post, but here is an update slightly more recent, from 2012.

http://www.cbs46.com/story/16644433/unforgettable-mysteries

It mentions looking for tips about someone who might know of someone who had to change clothes, change shoes, or clean out their car really well. That leads me to believe investigators have evidence of a pretty violent COD. JMO.

Let's revive this now that unsolved mysteries on Netflix focused on this case.

I'm very interested to find out what Patrice's husband's timeline and proof of alibi are. The detectives mentioned that he was not ruled completely out with his time card or gas station receipt.

(Netflix Unsolved Mysteries, Episode 2.)

Really hopeful that the new Unsolved Mysteries (netflix) brings Patrice’s case a resolution. It seems like a person who was very near to her might need to be checked into further. Wow what a weird bunch of interviews!

Just watched this episode. For the life of me I don't understand why the husband wouldn't give her son his mothers remains now that he is adult, when he is just keeping them in a closet (to me it looked like he wasn't even sure where in the closet they were). Perhaps they would bring Pistol a bit of peace knowing he had his mom with him. He looked like a tortured soul to me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back