GA GA - Patrice Endres, 38, Cumming, 15 April 2004

"Unsolved Mysteries" 13 Minutes (TV Episode 2020) - IMDb

Who is responsible for Patrice Endres’ death? Georgia woman’s case remains unsolved for 18 years | WRBL
April 15 2022
patrice-endres-2.jpg

patrice-endres.jpg

''Endres, a wife and mother, was 38-years-old when she went missing from her salon, Tamber’s Trim-N-Tan. The salon was located at 6195 Matt Highway in Cummings.

Endres was last seen at 11:30 a.m. and discovered to be missing at around noon.

When the Forsyth County Sheriff’s Office arrived at that salon, they were met with signs of foul play, including money missing from the salon’s cash register and an uneaten lunch belonging to Endres. Also, investigators discovered that Endres’ keys were still in the salon, but her car had been moved from the location she normally parked it.

Close to 20 months would go by before any kind of answers about what had happened to Endres would come. On Dec. 6, 2005, skeletal remains were found behind a church off of Kelly Bridge Road in Dawson County, the next county over from Forsyth County. The remains were identified as Patrice Endres.

Endres’ wedding ring was never recovered. The ring consists of two bands soldered together with a marquis diamond center stone. Investigators hope that someone may recognize the ring, which may lead them to the person responsible for what happened to Endres.

Endres’ case was featured on the the Netflix series, Unsolved Mysteries, in the episode titled “13 Minutes.”

Anyone with information about Patrice Endres’ case should call the GBI Tip Line 800-597-8477 or submit a tip online. You can also download the GBI’s See Something, Send Something App.''

Last edited:
It has been a while since I watched the episode of her case.

I do wonder though if the confession was true.

IIRC a man confessed to throwing her off a bridge.

Could he have done that while she was still (barely) alive, thinking she was dead?

I am picturing her landing in the water, fighting to get to shore and making it but barely.

Could she have stumbled to where she was found and succumbed to her injuries?

It has been a while since I watched the episode of her case.

I do wonder though if the confession was true.

IIRC a man confessed to throwing her off a bridge.

Could he have done that while she was still (barely) alive, thinking she was dead?

I am picturing her landing in the water, fighting to get to shore and making it but barely.

Could she have stumbled to where she was found and succumbed to her injuries?
It would have been a long way to stumble. She was roughly a mile from the river.

It would have been a long way to stumble. She was roughly a mile from the river.

I know the theory has its faults, but I have also heard some super insane survival stories.

Alison Botha for instance. This poor woman was abducted, stabbed an unbelievable amount of times, and nearly decapitated. She managed to hold her head with one hand, and crawl quite a ways to a road for help. It’s a really inspirational story about the will to live!

Anyways, her story makes me think that it’s not impossible Patrice could have been badly hurt and trying to make it to safety before succumbing to her injuries.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caseymarie9316
Back