Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon - Discovered Missing From Home By Non-Custodial Mom - Savannah #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This article made me cry. He is so adorable. The way the stepfather is holding him :mad:. I pray this is not like the Summer Wells case. I pray that somehow he is still ok, and that maybe mom hid him from Grandma to retaliate for the eviction? IDK?
His big beautiful brown eyes!! So adorable.

Do we know the father of the baby girl? Is it the BF/Fiance? Do Q and Z have different fathers?

I wondered why the grandmother only has custody of the 2 boys and not the baby. Unless the BF is the father and he is deemed suitable. In the photo link posted above he (BF) is holding Q and L appears pregnant.

I was thinking the biological dad(s) of the boys have not been making any pleas via the media either. All I've read seems they have ruled out that the dad was responsible for taking Q but that's it.

Perhaps tomorrow's news conference will answer some questions...

I am going to be taking a temporary break from this cased until further information is released, I expect that will be tomorrow with the next Press conference. I simply feel that The topic is heavy right now and once we have more to go off of we can re-fresh the ordeal, So to speak.

further information has officially been given. He is no longer alive. It is absolutely heartbreaking. This entire case has taken place in my hometown and I am working to become a Verified insider. This poor sweet baby.

It kind of makes me wonder if LS was leaving to turn herself in- either at the police station or the psychiatric hospital in aan attempt to plead insanity. as it stands there is evidence of FBI going to the house around 6:45-7:00 ((Confirmed through news outlet WSAV)Though so it all depends on if she came back after leaving in the truck.

Strictly moo.

Well we knew it was coming, sadly the writing was on the wall from the outset. I wonder if she partially confessed, but stopped short at revealing where she put sweet little Quinton?
I think that's quite possible. And yes, the second I read the initial article, I said to myself "well, this is a homicide".

It's like the prototypical case in that regard.

Chatham County Police have issued the following statement:

"We are saddened to report that CCPD and the FBI have notified Quinton Simon’s family that we believe he is deceased. We have named his mother, Leilani Simon, as the prime suspect in his disappearance and death. But, no arrests have been made and no charges have been filed."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member