Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon - Missing From Home - Mom ARRESTED- Savannah #4

The home where Quinton Simon lived before his disappearance and death is on the market, according to the Savannah realtor.

"The family is just ready to move on from that bad history," Realtor Travis Sawyer with Brand Name Real Estate told WJCL 22 in a phone call Sunday.
Savannah home where Quinton Simon lived up for sale
bad history.
Right.
Is that all he meant?

The “grandma” playing the victim again - she wasn’t a victim in my eyes!
grandma hasn't said a word about this sale to my knowledge. The realtor has. I get that people don't like Billie Jo. Her behavior partying it up with family, including her daughter, while people were off searching for her grandson's body was BEYOND the pale. However, in this particular instance, I haven't seen or heard her "playing the victim" JMO

I can't see myself being able to stay in the home my daughter murdered my grandchild in. My only surprise is that they haven't vacated and sold the property before now.

Is there a legal obligation upon a realtor to disclose the history of a property to a buyer under Savannah Real estate law does anybody know?

I didn't know whether Billie Jo owned it or rented it so was and am unclear about who exactly is selling it now/ Link is geoblocked in Eire?

Billie Jo received more than generous empathy from me but as time has flowed on I am questioning whether, if she is the actual owner, that she is selling it now to support her daughter, the accused, with legal fees and items in addition to what state must supply?
Billie Jo enabled her daughter.
Is she doing it still?
She lied for her daughter.
she provided her daughter with alcohol, at lease knowing her daughter had a problem with substances and she did this while lE searched that filthy dump for days on end in sweltering heat for the child she dumped like rubbish.

And, yeah, it's a 2-way street.
We need to find out who actually owns the property.

Is there a legal obligation upon a realtor to disclose the history of a property to a buyer under Savannah Real estate law does anybody know?

I didn't know whether Billie Jo owned it or rented it so was and am unclear about who exactly is selling it now/ Link is geoblocked in Eire?

Billie Jo received more than generous empathy from me but as time has flowed on I am questioning whether, if she is the actual owner, that she is selling it now to support her daughter, the accused, with legal fees and items in addition to what state must supply?
Billie Jo enabled her daughter.
Is she doing it still?
She lied for her daughter.
she provided her daughter with alcohol, at lease knowing her daughter had a problem with substances and she did this while lE searched that filthy dump for days on end in sweltering heat for the child she dumped like rubbish.

And, yeah, it's a 2-way street.
We need to find out who actually owns the property.

The property is owned by BJ&T Howell purchased by them on 03/20/2020. You may search the records at link.

This article states who the sellers are.

As for the realtor disclosure I do not know.

According to this article:

Georgia Death Disclosure

Do you have to report a death in your home while selling real estate in Georgia?

Georgia has no requirement to disclose death. However, if a buyer ask , the homeowner has to tell the truth if known.

But this article goes on to say:

What about disclosing a violent death?

Violent deaths that occur in a home are a different story. A murder or suicide—especially one that’s highly publicized—is considered an event that could stigmatize the property. Like physical damage (water damage, lead paint), this is seen as something that can affect the home’s value.

“If it’s a violent death, it becomes a marked property that people don’t necessarily want to become associated with,” says Wells.

Therefore, sellers in most states are required to disclose events like a murder on the property.

I'm not sure this helps!

According to this article:

Georgia Death Disclosure

Do you have to report a death in your home while selling real estate in Georgia?

Georgia has no requirement to disclose death. However, if a buyer ask , the homeowner has to tell the truth if known.

But this article goes on to say:

What about disclosing a violent death?

Violent deaths that occur in a home are a different story. A murder or suicide—especially one that’s highly publicized—is considered an event that could stigmatize the property. Like physical damage (water damage, lead paint), this is seen as something that can affect the home’s value.

“If it’s a violent death, it becomes a marked property that people don’t necessarily want to become associated with,” says Wells.

Therefore, sellers in most states are required to disclose events like a murder on the property.

I'm not sure this helps!
It does help clarify, thanks very much for looking it up.
I wonder whether she's selling it now as a way to provide for her daughter at some level?
Again.
Will the details that will be disclosed at trial be so disturbing that they are likely to effect the value even more adversely?
My question has always been whether he was still alive when she placed him in that dumpster?
i'm not sure the condition of his remains were able to tell that story but it is possible they have a witness or two who may have overheard or been told something and will testify?

Chatham Co. mom accused of killing son, Quinton Simon, appears in court​

SAVANNAH, Ga. (WTOC) - Leilani Simon, the Chatham County mother accused of killing her baby, Quinton Simon, and disposing of his body in a dumpster, was back in court Tuesday.

This was her first appearance of the year.

It was a motion hearing in the case, which is the first in the case since July of 2023.

Both Leilani Simon’s defense and the prosecution gave an update on where each of their teams stood as far as preparing for the case, and we gained a little insight into what the timeline of the trial might be, as well.

The prosecution told Judge Tammy Stokes that they are waiting on some testing that could be critical to building their case. That includes forensic testing of Quinton Simon’s pack n’ play, as well as on his remains that were recovered from a Chatham County landfill.

They’re also waiting on toxicology results. The defense team expressed they were waiting for the same things.

Judge Stokes then said she would like to put the case to trial before the end of the year.

“We have to keep in mind as well that the courthouse is going to be changing sites and locations, so in the back of my mind, I know that that may have some impact, but that’s probably the least of the concerns. The most important thing is making sure that motions are heard and that we can move forward,” Judge Stokes said.

Judge Stokes then set the next court date at April 16. That will be to go over several motions by the defense, including a motion to block any statements admitting guilt by Leilani, and a motion to quash the indictment.

Chatham Co. mom accused of killing son, Quinton Simon, appears in court

Last edited:
The length of these investigations, court dates, on and on...it is maddening to me. Pretty simple, toddlers don't just end up randomly in a landfill.
I hear ya! lost touch too--- same with Bryan Kohberger (sp)--- these cases drag on and on and on----- the defense's tactics are always the same-- delay delay delay-- same with Danielle Stislicki-- it has been so long with respect to her case--I wonder if it will ever go to trial- good thing her alleged killer is in jail for another assault ( I just looked at her case as it is on hold due to appeals) - it is 7 years now--- makes me sick. justice delayed is often justice denied

Chatham Co. mom accused of killing son, Quinton Simon, appears in court​

SAVANNAH, Ga. (WTOC) - Leilani Simon, the Chatham County mother accused of killing her baby, Quinton Simon, and disposing of his body in a dumpster, was back in court Tuesday.

This was her first appearance of the year.

It was a motion hearing in the case, which is the first in the case since July of 2023.

Both Leilani Simon’s defense and the prosecution gave an update on where each of their teams stood as far as preparing for the case, and we gained a little insight into what the timeline of the trial might be, as well.

The prosecution told Judge Tammy Stokes that they are waiting on some testing that could be critical to building their case. That includes forensic testing of Quinton Simon’s pack n’ play, as well as on his remains that were recovered from a Chatham County landfill.

They’re also waiting on toxicology results. The defense team expressed they were waiting for the same things.

Judge Stokes then said she would like to put the case to trial before the end of the year.

“We have to keep in mind as well that the courthouse is going to be changing sites and locations, so in the back of my mind, I know that that may have some impact, but that’s probably the least of the concerns. The most important thing is making sure that motions are heard and that we can move forward,” Judge Stokes said.

Judge Stokes then set the next court date at April 16. That will be to go over several motions by the defense, including a motion to block any statements admitting guilt by Leilani, and a motion to quash the indictment.

Chatham Co. mom accused of killing son, Quinton Simon, appears in court
Still awaiting toxicology?
Good God.

Has there been any theories as to how he was killed?
My guess is the egg donors drugs (od), or a brutal shaking in his pack-n-play so she could go party.. MOO I'm praying that LE come up with some info from his remains, but it's unlikely since they were in the garbage dump all summer. moo again

My guess is the egg donors drugs (od), or a brutal shaking in his pack-n-play so she could go party.. MOO I'm praying that LE come up with some info from his remains, but it's unlikely since they were in the garbage dump all summer. moo again
The words "cruel and excessive physical pain" were in the indictment. I suspect just based on that that she may have beaten him.

There's a copy of the indictment here:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back