GA - Rapper Young + others indicted on RICO & other charges, May 2022. Trial ongoing April 2023, interruptions, lawyer arrested. Fulton County.

I could NOT stop laughing when they played Lifestyle in court. That song was played at parties I attended throughout college and I was always so confused on what the hell he was even saying (I know mumble rap is a genre but YT took it to a new level) and would laugh a lot at it even then, but seeing all these older people in court with their confused faces killed me!!! ALSO... MOO, TBH, etc, etc, why the hell is music allowed as evidence?!? Serious question...

The bailiffs told our photogrpaher that Judge Glanville is not allowing the media in.

We were given no heads up that media weren't allowed in for a hearing that allegedly is happening or has already happened this morning.... Information is not freely flowing at the moment. We're working to get clarification.

Our photog is being let in now.

STILL - Closed door hearings are not supposed to be a thing. Very rare. Judge should have allowed media in. He can rule no camera if he chooses but public/media allowed in public courtrooms.

So we were let in just in time for Judge Glanville to say he's taking lunch break. UNBELIEVABLE. Back at 1pm.

Well, this sounds like a very heated, interesting argument happening. Sure wish they hadn't done the bulk of it in secret.

The 1pm restart time has turned into 1:45. Our photog was just let back in the courtroom.

Judge Glanville takes the bench at 1:55 for the 1pm start….

@cathyrusson

Weinstein: The state can talk the ears off a donkey.....@doug_weinstein

A little snack bartering going on between #YoungThug and Ryan while the judge is off the bench taking care of something.

This argument got so heated the bailiff had to step in, "Hey! Hey! Hey!.." I'm not sure I've ever seen a bailiff step in to tell attorneys to stop talking over each other.

ATLANTA, Ga. (Atlanta News First) - Georgia’s longest trial in history resumed Thursday but it wasn’t without delays or heated debate.

The trial was scheduled to pick back up Wednesday after over a week-long scheduled break, but court was canceled Wednesday for unknown reasons.

On Thursday as jurors wait to be called into the courtroom, attorneys and the judge discussed motions and other matters related to the trial.

Doug Weinstein, defense attorney for co-defendant Deamonte Kendrick, asked the court to suppress certain interrogations of his client.

If you're interested, there's a lot more at link...

Updated: 6 hours ago

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back