Found Safe GA - Royalty Grisby, 1; Stone Mountain, DeKalb County; Inside car when stolen; 18 Mar 2021

Amber Alert Georgia | Royalty Grisby missing after car stolen | 11alive.com
DeKalb County Police said the 1-year-old who was report missing early Thursday morning has been found.

[...]

Police officers on the scene told 11Alive's Joe Henke that Grigsby had been located and is being reunited with her family.

419906f5-9dfc-4d6e-8e7b-825b19279a98_1140x641.jpg

Credit: DeKalb County Police Department
DeKalb PD officer on scene confirms 1 year old has been found. Being reunited with family now. Location is near the neighborhood where the car was recovered.

[...]

So did a second person (involved) drop her off after the suspect was arrested? Where was the baby all this time? Surely that baby wasn't just hanging out on someone's porch all morning. I think there will be more to this story, but thankfully this baby is safe!!

So did a second person (involved) drop her off after the suspect was arrested? Where was the baby all this time? Surely that baby wasn't just hanging out on someone's porch all morning. I think there will be more to this story, but thankfully this baby is safe!!
I wonder if he took the baby home for a bit to figure out what to do and someone else alerted police once they saw the baby? Moo.

Portia Bruner on Twitter
#BreakingNews Baby girl #RoyaltyGrisby found safe on front porch of home on Stoneleigh Hill Rd near Tucker--AFTER 14 y.o. kidnapping/theft suspect had been taken into custody on Bolton Rd in Atlanta earlier today. Mom & baby have been reunited. Now at hospital for evaluation.

3:46 PM · Mar 18, 2021

1-year-old found safe in DeKalb County; kidnapping suspect in custody – WGAU (wgauradio.com)
Police said a passerby saw someone placing the baby on a porch off Stoneleigh Hill Road and alerted the homeowner.

From this article :

The suspect 14-year-old Malachi Richardson is in custody and will be charged with kidnapping and theft by taking motor vehicle. Police said Richardson was already in custody when the baby was dropped off.

BBM
I'm wondering if a family member dropped the baby off on the porch? The police chief said in the press conference that Malachi was found w/family in Atlanta. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back