GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyone here who does not thnk there has beem EVIDENCE SLAM DUNK of hanky panky or does ANYONE have reasonable doubt that they had "an affair! ? Would like to get opposimg opinions to consider with the EVIDENCE that has been presented in court.

I am just testing waters here as I have not heard any shout outs that she was not having an affair and then sharing why they think that. So looking to foundation perhaps for the bulk of the thread to agree and go to the next item. As the say...a stipulation.

Again, anyone on threads thinking they did not sleep together?

As always I am on nook so excuse typos with fat fingers!

I actually think AS did nothing more than manipulate a man into murdering her husband. She had never planned to be with him or even cared about him. She needed a patsy and she found it in HN. I do think she slept with him. That was nothing more than part of her manipulation game.

I think she wanted it all except Rusty. The money, the freedom, rid of her in laws, and not having Rusty around to critique how she raised their children. I think all along she was planning to find her another man and it never included HN.

Her behavior and demeanor is strikingly similar to Jodi Arias so if she testifies we are going to be in for a drama-rama show all over again filed to the brim with lies and bs.

IMO

Hemy's trial kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time. Andrea's expressions on her face alone were enough to keep me glued. The woman is crazy. I, too, see many similarities to JA. One difference, however, is that Andrea (supposedly) has a strong relationship with her parents.

The trial date has been set for July 29. I hope there is a live stream of this one.

For new folk there is also a media thread associated with this ...posting only. It hasn't been updated in awhile but perhaps we should start updating it. some of the links are broken or they're so old and some media have time to pay only to subscribe to see them.

HTH

Rusty Sneiderman Murder - Wife Arrested and charged - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Rusty Sneiderman Murder - Wife Arrested and charged

Sent from my Samsung Mobile

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Does anyone know if the state plans to call Hemy Neuman?

After his conviction his attorney said no. The conviction is in place and he cannot negotiate his time in jail now with the state For his testimony .. his sentence has been put forth by the judge.

But who knows! After sitting in jail for a while he may feel now that he has been used and want to talk versus trying to protect her.

Although also consider, why would state bring him on as he is a convicted murderer ...and may not have much credibility. they may not need him at all. moo .

Let me see if I can find or bump the current list of state Witnesses they are having on their last. remember, Georgia is not a Sunshine law State... so it will be like other normal trials where we do not have everything to research before the trial like in Florida!

We do have a verified resident lawyer here on this thread. His name is Speakerdave. he has his own blog on this case and also he has meetings here in the Atlanta area to discuss this case at a local bar! he is different from AZ lawyer, Gitana , and Mormon Atty types we are familiar with on other cases as he enjoys playing devil's advocate on the side throughout the cases to create discussion. as we near the trial we may get a dedicated legal thread but we do not have that here yet. His comments and answers to legal questions are interspersed in this thread.

The Trayvon Martin (George Zimmerman) trial better be over before this one begins!! I can multi task fairly well, but can't seem to watch two trials at once!!

Will the Travyon Martin trial forum open here for the trial?

Will the Travyon Martin trial forum open here for the trial?

it's anyone's guess. It got so ugly with some ppl that I don't know if any mods have the time and energy to moderate it heavily....especially after dealing with JA's debacle.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

The Trayvon Martin (George Zimmerman) trial better be over before this one begins!! I can multi task fairly well, but can't seem to watch two trials at once!!

I havr been doing JA and Raven Abaroa..now OJ too. It isn't easy but thankfully Abaroa started close to the end of JA.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I'm looking forward to following here once Jodie's trial is done. I'm from Atlanta and used to live in Dunwoody, so I'm interested, except for the fact Andrea can be a little snitty! I've seen some of your posts in the Jodie forum and came to check this place out. :seeya:

I'm looking forward to following here once Jodie's trial is done. I'm from Atlanta and used to live in Dunwoody, so I'm interested, except for the fact Andrea can be a little snitty! I've seen some of your posts in the Jodie forum and came to check this place out. :seeya:

Wow, so glad I found this thread (thanks to atthelake) -- can't wait until this trial gets started -- followed Hemy Neuman's trial and Andrea made quite an impression there (snitty all right)-- just finding out about Mr Dell and all the other legal stuff going on -- she doesn't waste any time, does she?

Unbelievable.

Anyone know a good site where I can read about this case to get up to speed? I would love to follow this trial but I don't know much about it. Thanks! :)

For new folk there is also a media thread associated with this ...posting only. It hasn't been updated in awhile but perhaps we should start updating it. some of the links are broken or they're so old and some media have time to pay only to subscribe to see them.

HTH

Rusty Sneiderman Murder - Wife Arrested and charged - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Rusty Sneiderman Murder - Wife Arrested and charged

Sent from my Samsung Mobile

bumping this for folks who want to look at media coverage. AJC articles seem to have a lot of broken links. But I think Dunwoody patch does the best coverage of them and the links are still there. and of course the television links are usually still there. I think channel 11 is the one that has been live streaming it and we'll live stream the trial as they have done with the motions here in Atlanta. hth

i need to get up to speed with this one, because i've been waiting on it.

just one quick question for now. is hemy going to testify against her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loretti11