GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is doin all the laughing during this cross?

Rosenthal would have known it was Andrea and Hemy who walked into the bar based on the fact that Hemy claimed the bill on his expense account with Andrea's name as testified to earlier! The bill would have had the time and the date. No need for a line-up.

IMHO, if the bar had been crowded, it would have been a different story!

Yeah, they like this witness. and the defense attorney is not going to win them over by dragging her down.

Redirect: "do you think the defense attorney is wound up a little too tight, Ms. Witness?" LOL

He's trying to impeach her on eensy-weensy bits of testimony from both trials as though she was a witness to the murder itself! Over-kill. Her story has been consistent from trial to trial. Maybe the attorneys in the other trial didn't ask that particular question.

Hmmmm.... defense attorney is being a jack...

(Just now tuning in -- watching Wild and it is clear and I can hear the testimony easily... very nice telecast.)

This is not nice to say, but it's not surprising to me that he is -- birds of a feather.... Agreed, my little coffee-bean!

I caught just a flash of a contented or conceited grin after something he just asked her -- made me not like him even more. Grrrrr.

--------------------------------

On another note, and if someone doesn't mind answering for prolly the 50th time ..... What type of maximum penalties are we talking about here for the charges against her? Would they add up to a decent amount of time? TIA!

The prosecution worked her beautifully during HN's trial. Her own words are a 2*4 slap on the face to jurors. She's toast.

(Just now tuning in -- watching Wild and it is clear and I can hear the testimony easily... very nice telecast.)

This is not nice to say, but it's not surprising to me that he is -- birds of a feather.... Agreed, my little coffee-bean!

I caught just a flash of a contented or conceited grin after something he just asked her -- made me not like him even more. Grrrrr.

--------------------------------

On another note, and if someone doesn't mind answering for prolly the 50th time ..... What type of maximum penalties are we talking about here for the charges against her? Would they add up to a decent amount of time? TIA!

True true... I shouldn't have said that about DT (gods know I got tired of reporting people who badmouth defense attorneys in previous trials!).

I believe each charge can carry a penalty of up to 10 years so she could potentially end up in Club Fed for a coupla decades

I need this feedback fixed by Judge Adams or I might have to bail. I'm getting awfully frustrated with the volume in and out. Or is it just me?

:wave: Trying to follow it now. Yes, the buzzing sounds are irritating.

I hope so Seattle...and I hope there is a shelf life on the possibility of her accepting any plea deal to stop the trial.
The lawyers that were doing the commentary during the break said there was no time limit on the defense deciding to accept a deal. That really didn't seem right but I don't know, seem there should be a point of no return.

WAT feed seems to be better so far. This is bringing back such happy memories of the Neuman trial. Can't wait for Andrea to be convicted. Evil laugh...JMO

I hope so Seattle...and I hope there is a shelf life on the possibility of her accepting any plea deal to stop the trial.
The lawyers that were doing the commentary during the break said there was no time limit on the defense deciding to accept a deal. That really didn't seem right but I don't know, seem there should be a point of no return.

The defense has any time until just before the jury comes back with a verdict, IIRC. they can do the whole trial and plead out at the last second. Or if the plea deal has a time limit placed by the prosecution, that would of course take precedence.

Hi All! :seeya:

Just coming in now - I was wondering if some of you watching this couldn't give us a "play-by-play" of "what is going on" in the trial? :scared: can't follow online, so was just wondering!!

TIA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members