GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
First witness is in human resources with GE. Says AS never made any sexual harassment claims and he never saw anything inappropriate.

Judge: "Have a good day, Drive safe, call your next witness." Moving right along.

Does anyone know why none of the live feed's will work for me??
Thank you!!

Man! The tree guy came to cut down a tree in my backyard and I have missed the last almost half hour. I thought he would be here mid-afternoon!

Now I have to keep an eye on what is going on outside.

Man! The tree guy came to cut down a tree in my backyard and I have missed the last almost half hour. I thought he would be here mid-afternoon!

Now I have to keep an eye on what is going on outside.

:seeya: I know what you mean ... :scared: ... I've gotten interrupted all morning at the office ...

Don't people know not to interrupt us trial watchers :floorlaugh:

:seeya:

From WAT -- Tweets :

1m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

#Sneiderman on recess.

Everyone go refill you WAT mugs with coffee and Disaronno! <mod snip>

WAT is tweeting on AS and the Young trial ....

Good afternoon All - I thought both sides opening statements were good. It was so nice to FINALLY see a normal, intelligent sounding defense attorney after what we had to endure through the Anthony, Arias, and Chavez trials!
8 lawyers though...does anyone else think that's absurd based on the charges? You know I have to compare FOUR prosecution lawyers to the ONE GREAT JUAN MARTINEZ ;)

I'm very curious to see testimony and evidence on what exactly happened between the time that Andrea was informed of the "accident" at the daycare center and when she arrived at the hospital.

The whole scenario of nobody at the daycare scene telling Andrea what happened is bizarre. How in the world do you show up at the scene of your husband's shooting and nobody, including the police, tells you what happened?

Something about this piece of the story is not right and I need to hear more.

IMO

Hi friends :wave: ----nice to see the whole gang is here. Missed opening statements... are they archived somewhere?

Whoa ... just saw a camera shot of the defense table ...

How many attorneys does AS have ?

TIA !

:seeya: Sorry fran -- I must have missed that when I posted that tweet !

Going over reimbursement requests for both AS and HN, same trips, same dates. Wonder what these will show: possibly room share?

love this lawyer..too funny with the dance moves!

omg this is too funny --- whats with the guys doing side commentary? hahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member