GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could it also be homicide, if the father saw the boy during the day and did nothing? I'm just trying to figure out what that means. It's possible they thought the boy was alive when he went out there. If he did the search right when he got back in the building, that would cause them to think he saw Cooper and did nothing.

I am just thinking out loud!

From what I understand now he is charged with criminal negligence resulting in a homicide. 2nd degree.

There is no way that if he waited until lunch time that child was still alive. It does not take long for them to overheat and die in those conditions.

Cause of death has been release

All posts are my opinion only. Sent via Tapatalk

Yep, this is looking like he intended to murder Cooper. I can't believe how badly planned the whole thing was. I wonder if he is used to people believing him, that he seriously thought LE wouldn't even do much of an investigation? I also wonder if he first intended for Cooper to choke on his meal from Chik-Fil-A, and when that didn't work out, he decided to do the hot car accident instead?

Taking Cooper to daycare WAS part of his routine. Have you looked at the map? You can literally see his work across and barely down the street from chickfil. I don't even think that's a 5 minute drive! He just buckled in son in and left to do something he does every day.

Still that does not prove on it's own it was deliberate. I still am waiting for results. I have heard rumors of more evidence but have not seen anything in MSM yet.

From what I understand now he is charged with criminal negligence resulting in a homicide. 2nd degree.

There is no way that if he waited until lunch time that child was still alive. It does not take long for them to overheat and die in those conditions.

He is charged with Felony Murder, and the second degree felony charge

The one thing that is in common with the majority of kids in cars...is that the routine of taking their kid was not normal. It was for him. IMO, it just can't be explained innocently.

That is not 100% true based on what I read on kidsandcars.org and the Washington post article. Some yes, the parents switched or a grandparent were watching the kids and forgot because they weren't use to having them but most cases the parent that does it everyday and was either distracted, stressed, on the phone or their normal routine was interrupted by an added stop or leaving at a different time. Most stories I read said because they are so use to dropping them they all thought they did despite the child still being in the car. They continue the day as if its any other day and have even recalled drop of scenarios that hadn't happened that day. That's why seeing a picture or a spouse asking how the child did at drop off during the day of accidents won't normally trigger an oh no feeling in them. Many have driven all the way back to the daycare to pick them up not realizing the poor babies are deceased in the back seat.

People keep saying "this happens all the time". I've said it but I want to rephrase. This happens... If there are 40 something cases of children passing in cars, not all left, its not all that common. Just tragic

With the coordinated signature, youtube support video, money donation efforts I'm surprised we haven't seen a vocal attorney trying to spin the case. Maybe he wants to wait until the police or DA play most of their cards. Regarding [modsnip] mom you wonder if she had knowledge that [modsnip] dad was going to carry this out. What kind of insurance policy payout did they have via Home Depot?

Probably have a hard time prosecuting [modsnip] mom unless [modsnip] dad ratted her out to make himself look better. She's already lawyered up and not speaking which is smart. But once trial starts I hope it's televised to get more inside info from witnesses.

MOO. KIRS. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member