GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone a few pages back said JHs mom is possibly in denial OR she's another

Cindy Anthony. :gaah:

further evidence she married ''down''?
From what I can gather, both LH's parents now live in Tuscaloosa County, but outside the city limits. I'm not sure when they got divorced, but they must have lived in Demopolis while married and LH was younger.

The H home is in a bad area, but RH was telling the truth when he said it was narrowly missed by the tornado of 2011.

Not sure if this news source is allowed, or if this has already been reported, but apparently the bathroom selfie was confirmed to be taken at Buckhead restaurant:

http://www.accessatlanta.com/weblog...-ross-harris-took-bathroom-selfie-during-val/

And waiters reported a party of 2, though no details about who the other party was. If it had been his wife, I'm thinking they would have mentioned it though! The dinner/selfie happened on Feb. 15th, a day which many men half-jokingly refer to as "steak and a BJ day" (the day after V-day, which is presumed to be all about the woman).

Also, I wouldn't call Demopolis one of the best areas, either.

As long as LE knows where she is, I don't think they can really say "don't leave town" when the wife has not been charged with any crime and is not on probation. Heck, I'd leave the area, guilty or not. Especially if she is innocent. She is probably on a leave from her job. Jmo

Further, I agree after watching it in still frame he head tilts, turns, watches face and says "what?". Definitely.

And I thought I saw him nod in assent. Argh! I give up. I think you have more experience here than me so I'm going along with you. :)

so this is one of those circles?

seriously I don't know -- I do know though that he lived with LH's family while he was going to school and was supported by his wife. Could be that he was 'aspiring' to fit into her world view but couldn't shake his own beginnings.

As long as LE knows where she is, I don't think they can really say "don't leave town" when the wife has not been charged with any crime and is not on probation. Heck, I'd leave the area, guilty or not. Especially if she is innocent. She is probably on a leave from her job. Jmo
And goodness knows I wouldn't want to be alone in that townhouse in another state.

I'd go home to my mama, too.

I guarantee that not many people would even recognize her here. I'm sure she feels safer in Alabama.

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

IMO it doesn't matter, to me, if it's a probable cause hearing, or a murder trial... on this board ( we are not jurors) and ferreting out the TRUTH.

That's just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't mean to imply that anyone should act as jurors. Just saying that a few have felt that the hearing was not fair to RH on some points due to the defense being overruled so many times and felt he was being treated unfairly. That's what I think some get confused about. (Not here but on other sites). The hearing was not a trial therefore, they were not understanding the purpose of it.......and as far as this board goes, absolutely, it goes without saying the truth is what we're looking for.

And I thought I saw him nod in assent. Argh! I give up. I think you have more experience here than me so I'm going along with you. :)

He did nod, too. It happens very fast. I'm not trying to convince anyone...really, I'm not. Just putting my observations out there. I'm sure we'll see for sure about the hearing loss, if nothing else :)

Sorry - Did I imply that I was a juror? Didn't think so anyway. Just saying that a few have felt that the hearing was not fair to RH on some points due to the defense being overruled so many times and felt he was being treated unfairly. It goes without saying the truth should always be the priority. That's a given.

You probably know this, but the hearsay rules don't apply at the pch. So that's one of the reasons it's very one-sided. All of the so-and-so said won't come in unless so and so testifies to it.

You probably know this, but the hearsay rules don't apply at the pch. So that's one of the reasons it's very one-sided. All of the so-and-so said won't come in unless so and so testifies to it.

I was just amazed at how many were swayed toward RH sympathetically all due to the hearing proceedings. Kept referring to it as the "trial".

But he is clearly a dog . Wife and kid and cheated. The childless life to me backs up hes a dog. The vet video and that and the one about deaths screams for thought of killing Cooper.

Agreed but the childless life was living without kids not killing them. Many dogs play games lie extensively to gain advantage . Women who wouldn't want kids family or career women are thought to be a easier conquests. Sexting 6 the day cooper died hes a dog i feel this page leans to being a dog more than murder.

Now if it had a section on eugenics and euthanasia thats a different story.

My dog is offended;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just amazed at how many were swayed toward RH sympathetically all due to the hearing proceedings. Kept referring to it as the "trial".

It's not so much sympathy as it is wondering why a defense is even presented. If the threshold is low, why not just have the prosecution present their evidence to the judge for a determination.

Seriously? All I've seen was that the PCH sealed his guilt. Here especially, but elsewhere, too. Do you have a link where the PCH swayed sympathy toward him? Not trying to be difficult, but I have seen the extreme opposite. Even I was on the fence before the pch.

Seriously? All I've seen was that the PCH sealed his guilt. Here especially, but elsewhere, too. Do you have a link where the PCH swayed sympathy toward him? Not trying to be difficult, but I have seen the extreme opposite. Even I was on the fence before the pch.

No, I can't pinpoint the actual posts without digging through some FB sites. It was not a high # of people by any means, but a few. Since the hearing, I have pretty much made my determination also but not in his favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bekakay420