GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can be diagnosed with both. It does not have to be one or the other.

You can also be antisocial with narcissistic tendencies, or narcissistic with antisocial tendencies.

Yes you CAN be diagnosed with both but I think many folks are starting to think they are the same thing. Many sociopaths are NOT narcissists, though I would say most all narcissists have sociopathic traits.

(ETA I have always had an attraction to civilized sociopaths however i absolutely despise narcissists and from my experience they are pretty easy to pick out as subtly isn't a narcissists best quality).

So Leanna has left Georgia. I understand the need to be with family - I get that part, and I'd almost consider it 'abnormal' behavior if she did not want to be with her parents at this time. I do not understand however why she would need a criminal attorney. Divorce attorney for sure! But not criminal...

Perhaps I am overthinking this, but her tight-lipped, emotionless behavior reminds me just a bit of Terri Moulton Horman. I understand the circumstances are totally different... Cooper wasn't missing... but still. I don't understand how she could appear so pulled-together and stoic.

Giving her the benefit of the doubt, I do understand that people grieve differently and there is definitely this strain of American culture where it is seen as tasteless to be overly emotional in public, and I get that she's Southern and that area definitely has a different standard for manners than other parts of the US, but still... I'm just not understanding her stiff upper lip. And... nothing in her appearance when she has been in public has suggested she is grieving much behind closed doors. No puffy eyes, etc.

I understand why she hired an attorney and don't see that, in and of itself, to mean much of anything. She is being investigated, not a doubt about that. It is simply the prudent thing to do. What I don't understand is why she's clinging to her husband, why these over-the-top displays of loyalty? All else aside, after the sexting revelations -- especially that he was sexting whilst their son was dying how could she even stand to see his face, after he threw the proverbial egg all over hers?

Yes you CAN be diagnosed with both but I think many folks are starting to think they are the same thing. Many sociopaths are NOT narcissists, though I would say most all narcissists have sociopathic traits.

With what little we know, I believe he is both but stronger on the antisocial personality disorder with narcissistic tendencies.:moo: Not sure why people would think they are the same thing though. They are two very different personality disorders.

http://mdjonline.com/view/full_stor...rris-hires-defense-attorney?mobile_view=false

From the above article:

"An eight-minute-long video titled “Baby Boy Cooper” was posted on the YouTube account of “Ross Harris” on March 19, 2012, and it shows an ultrasound taken the same morning of Cooper, before he was born.

The video ultrasound shows Leanna Harris as the mother of the child, who was 19 weeks and two days old at the time, according to the ultrasound.

Dr. Gary Dudley, who founded a group of counselors, psychologists and social workers with an office in Marietta called the Atlanta Area Psychological Associates, said he thinks Harris must have been a happy father.

“I think someone that would post a video of a baby is pretty excited and happy about having a baby,” Dudley said. “He wanted his friends to know.”

Seriously?? What a frighteningly ignorant comment from a mental health professional! It couldn't be that an infertile JRH simply wanted to brag about finally getting his wife pregnant????? I'm sure it was a huge relief to his damaged sense of masculinity and he couldn't wait to scream it from the rooftops, for purely self-serving reasons. It seems like a stretch to characterize someone as a "happy father" when the kid's not even on the ground yet.

Where are Leanna's friends? They don 't have anything to say about her?

Does anyone else here think of CH when getting in their car that is hot after sitting in the sun?

I had to get gas yesterday and I sat in my car with the engine off, windows up, while my car was getting filled up. I was on Reserve fuel, so I had to wait for 23 gallons to go in. OMG. I was uncomfortable in such a short amount of time, like 2 minutes. The temp was 86 degrees. I had had the AC on and that coolness evaporated in seconds. I found myself looking at cars in a parking lot that had the windows closed to see if there were wagging tails too.

Guys like this really creep me out. Seems like his time would have been better spent on his physique.

The whole hairspray thing reminds me of Saturday Night Fever. "The hair, don't touch the hair!!" :laughing:

I think it depends on the reason HD gives for the termination. "With cause" I think prevents the employee from collecting unemployment.

In addition, to claim benefits, you have to demonstrate that you're available to work and looking for a job. Hard to say that when you're in a jail cell..

It is not semantics in any way. By NG's demonstration it is undeniably condemning! It is depraved.

By the facts it is still damning, but not proof of depravity.

Say what? Nancy Grace exaggerated something on her show? **GASP**
Condemning? Depraved? What? :floorlaugh:

It's a freaking news show. You're acting like it happened in the courtroom with the jury right there. No need to be so outraged, as you put it :facepalm:

Where are Leanna's friends? They don 't have anything to say about her?

I wonder if she even had any friends. Maybe Dear Leader wouldn't let her keep any.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Say what? Nancy Grace exaggerated something on her show? **GASP**
Condemning? Depraved? What? :floorlaugh:

It's a freaking news show. You're acting like it happened in the courtroom with the jury right there. No need to be so outraged, as you put it :facepalm:

Obviously I was naive. But I think if you have over a million viewers and the power to sway their opinion that you have some responsibility in being honest in representing the truth. Silly me, I never noticed before how misleading she was.

I agree with you, and the only reason this is an issue is because many people saw the NG show demonstration and consider that to be the smoking gun. Only its not, so it will be harder to prove.

They will use LE's reenactment at trial. And I do believe that it will be the very thing that seals his conviction, and I bet anything that the charges will go up due to that reenactment. And sooner than later.

Believe it or not, kids do grow that fast! Most kids have growing spurts, its amazing how fast it happens.

Really? Well my husband will be happy to hear that! He grew really fast the first year and then it slowly down! He only grew 2 inches in the last 7 months and his weight hardly changed at all. I think a pound. Someone told my husband you can double their height at two and get their adult height. We're both only 5'6" so my husband was a little sad he was going to be our height. He's done very well in life so I don't see what would be so bad if his son was only 5'6", but whatever!

Interesting – rossharris00 (one of RH's online usernames) is listed on a page about meeting single and beautiful women.....

I don't quite know why the list he's on is there – I guess maybe it's in case you want to chat?

Gah! I'm getting popups from women inviting me to chat – leaving now....

If you Google rossharris00 the link is on the second page of results. The date of the hit is May 22,2014. Apologies if someone's already posted this info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynichick