GA - Tara Grinstead, 29, Ocilla, 22 Oct 2005 #1 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost 11 years you've been working this case, Sun drop. How far off are my conclusions? Do you believe her remains were involved in the house fire?

Nothing in the snapdragon fire is linked to Tara

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Doesn't mean she wasn't there for a short time but just no way of proving it right now

Very complex case and I should know because I been working it for 10 years years

Sundrop
I mean no disrespect, but you have said you "should know.....I have worked this case for 10 years" a number of times on this thread. It is usually in response to another post. Several of mine, in fact. And I wasn't even questioning your knowledge, but merely making a statement.
Am I missing something you are trying to say?
If so, then I apologize.

I did not say u should know, I said I (meaning me) should know because it has been difficult

Sun drop just a quick one, the podcast on this case seems to have gotten further then you in your ten years of searching. Home come when they had wind of the dirt under the house you wanted to soon follow in the footsteps?
In my opinion I think the podcast is providing more evidence then you corrupt police ever have

I am not law enforcement, lol, I am the podcast

I have also been listening to the podcast. To be completely honest, the glove does sound like a plant. Something the killer(s) found somewhere and decided to drop on the scene. There is a good chance that the DNA has never been matched because it's the glove of some random person who took it off and threw it away somewhere. Someone not in the system or with a criminal background.

Although I do not have a theory on WHO exactly killed her (it seems like there are a lot of options but most likely the MH or HD) I do believe it was some how linked back to law enforcement. Someone in or with close ties to law enforcement would know the best way of covering this up and hiding evidence to make it hard for the GBI.

My theory is that Tara lied when she told her friends she was going home after the BBQ. I think she left with the intentions to meet someone (possibly HD or MH). That person(s) killed her and then returned her car and phone back to her house and planted the glove. Maybe nothing showed up on her phone records because HD gave her a burner phone to hide the affair? Could you even track text messages at that time? There has to be something that going through the phone records or credit card receipts of all POIs could uncover. Have motels/hotels in the area been checked? Is there a secret meeting place she met with HD on a regular basis so her neighbors wouldn't see? Maybe MH asked her to meet him somewhere to talk and that is where he killed her? Is there anywhere that was special to them and remote she would go to meet him?

SO many questions. I just want there to be a resolve for this. Someone is responsible. Someone knows what happened.

sundrop, or anyone else who may know, why is her German Shepherd never mentioned? Did she normally let it in as soon as she got home? If so, wouldn't this dog attack, or at least cause a ruckus, if a stranger entered the home? And if the dog was outside, it would still bark like crazy at an intruder and that would surely alert the neighbors. Her house was very close to Joe's. I've heard of that before. The killer is known to the dog, so it just doesn't do anything. Jesus Christ, I would hope my dog would defend me even against someone he knows very well.

Dolly her dog was given to her neighbor who still has her. The dog stayed inside when Tara was home

I think any halfway decent cop would never be interviewed without a lawyer. I'm not saying he didn't do it, but I think a cop wanting an attorney from the get is different from a civilian doing the same

Sundrop, if you are MG on the Up and Vanished podcast, your knowledge of this case is AMAZING!!!

That's because he's been working the case for ten years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dolly her dog was given to her neighbor who still has her. The dog stayed inside when Tara was home

Do you know the temperament of the dog? How protective was it of Tara? Didn't her family or the neighbors think it was weird that the dog didn't attack or at least bark?

Neighbor heard the dog barking early Sunday morning about 2 am.

Neighbor heard the dog barking early Sunday morning about 2 am.

I had never heard that before. Geez, I'm glad these people are not my neighbors with whom I have an agreement to make sure I'm safe. I'm sure they feel awful, but they really dropped the ball on this one. Did neighbor say whether it sounded like the dog was inside or outside? I wonder why she never turned the lamp on if something didn't happen until 2 am? I know the lamp was broken but still functional. Are investigators fairly certain she actually made it home that night?

The neighbors were an older couple, so they were in bed. The dog was outside in the fence backyard.

Was it unusual for the dog to be out at night? With the dog being a German shepherd, I would think it would have had to have been familiar with perp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
solaria