GA - Tara Grinstead, 29, Ocilla, 22 Oct 2005 #1 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not unusual if Tara was gone. Remember supposedly she came home so it is odd that dolly was not let in unless Tara just parked her car and briefly went in and and left with someone

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I understand you've been working on the case since the beginning, but I am confused when you replied to someone (on one of the threads, I can't remember which one) that you "are" the podcast...the only podcast I know of is "Up and Vanished" that was only started by Payne at the beginning of this year. So I am just curious as to what you were referring to when you said that.

If you have listened to all of the podcasts then you have answered your own question

SUN DROP, how exhausting this must be. I just watched Investigation Discovery' s episode about Tara because I wanted to view it knowing what the podcast has taught me. HD sure has some important contacts. I don't think Taras family could accept the truth of her personal life. Do you think she was pregnant. Do you even think she would know paternity?

Her mother is Faye and she died in 2008

I personally don't think she was pregnant

sundrop,

in the last podcast you mention Larry (brother in law) let you stay in his motorhome while you were investing and a truck drove up and then you had a call to your house phone after. Did anyone other than Larry know that you were staying in his motorhome? and was your house phone public knowledge for anyone to get or do you think the person connected to these threats was someone with connections to your contracted PI work?

any chance Larry drove a truck?

The woman had at least four lovers (possibly more) at the time of her disappearance. I'm beginning to think her body will never be found.

No it was not Larry, a number of people knew that I was staying out at Riverbend park. Of course if 2 or 3 know others could know from them. Home number was publicly available

Sundrop,
In the first Podcast Payne states after calling some of Tara's friends he received a call back on a private number from a man questioning his intentions....Payne made it seem like the man didn't want him poking around. Is there anyway for you/GBI to trace that private number that called Payne this year, especially since you have record with police of a private number calling you on file? could it be the same person? tracing that seems like it would be a good lead, especially since they were unable to do it for you maybe they can trace the call Payne received. There's a reason this person is marking is number private. thoughts?

I had nothing to do with that call. He called Payne. But we're fairly sure who it was that called

I've listened to the podcast and have read through the most recent posts on this thread. One question I had was do you think there are still ties deep enough in the local law enforcement today that this case isn't likely to get legally tied up? (This case seems crazy but also all too familiar at the same time.)

Hi sundrop,
Just curious, if you don't think she was pregnant, how do you interpret her email when she told MH's mom "it's not just about me, if it were just about me I wouldn't want Marcus, but it's not just about me"? (or something very similar)

I'm not at all saying you are wrong, I'm just curious about how you interpret the meaning of that statement.

I also just wanted to say I appreciate all the work you have done on the case. You've done an amazing job.

Who? I wish there was more transparency in this case! :( It seems as though the last "missing piece" is either locked up in the GBI or "private information"...I think that makes it seem like it will never be solved. Not because it can't be, but because the people willing to solve it aren't given the vital pieces of information to put the full puzzle together.

I appreciate your work on the case, you seem great and I don't direct that at you, but I sure wish there wasn't so many loose ends when it comes to names and phone calls and information!

Maybe, either a confession or DNA match to the glove

Sundrop,

From your last response is it correct to assume based off your research you believe the glove was part of the case and not planted?

Have you ever spoke to MH's mother regarding Tara's disappearance? I've read a lot from other sites where people believe she knew what happened, and they questioned why she didn't allow the police to look on her property if they were innocent of any wrong doing.

Sundrop
I had an acquaintance drop a name in this case that I had not heard before. From my understanding I cannot name names unless they are named a POI. Is this correct? Mods? Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teaticket5217