GA - Tara Grinstead, 29, Ocilla, 22 Oct 2005 #1 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amen. Hallelujah!!!! Why in God's name would it be allowed?

It's my understanding, IIRC, per Dr.G, that he was told not to touch the car and did anyway. He's been on my radar for a while. Anyone else suspicious of JP?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amen. Hallelujah!!!! Why in God's name would it be allowed?
The car was washed on Wednesday not Monday. Joe's excuse was the fingerprint powder on the car but that's no excuse plus the gbi should have towed the car to the crime lab that Monday

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

There is a saying we covet what we see everyday!

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

I've been listening to some of the podcasts again today and have found big holes in my notes from the 1st time around. Specifically, has anyone heard who Tara's "boyfriend" was that attended the Relay for Life parade with her two weeks prior to her disappearance? The young lady being interviewed said MH was very upset about that. IMO, a LOT of drama went down between Tara and MH in those few weeks he was home prior to her disappearance. I'm all over the place with who could've done this.

I've been listening to some of the podcasts again today and have found big holes in my notes from the 1st time around. Specifically, has anyone heard who Tara's "boyfriend" was that attended the Relay for Life parade with her two weeks prior to her disappearance? The young lady being interviewed said MH was very upset about that. IMO, a LOT of drama went down between Tara and MH in those few weeks he was home prior to her disappearance. I'm all over the place with who could've done this.

A lot that could have resulted in a huge blow up, a follow-up fight to the one that they had on Oct.18, 2005. Odd how MH says his last contact with her was on Oct. 14, 2005, when Tara had told two friends of the fight on the 18th.

Highly recommend Up & Vanished podcasts to anyone interested in this case that hasn't listened. Every time I listen, I hear things I didn't the first time. Payne Lindsey and Dr. Godwin have hit this one out of the ballpark.

The car was washed on Wednesday not Monday. Joe's excuse was the fingerprint powder on the car but that's no excuse plus the gbi should have towed the car to the crime lab that Monday

Pathetic excuse. I don't believe it for a second.

Yes they have! I listen to a lot of podcasts and none come close.

Yes they have! I listen to a lot of podcasts and none come close.

Completely agree. I've attempted to listen to several, and none hold my interest. But I'm all in on U&V.

While I'm on a roll, here's something else new I learned this week (thank you, Dr. G.). The drug house behind Tara, then the call from a crying girl shortly after Tara disappeared (to AV) that LE researched and said came from a known drug house. That's compelling info to me. What are the odds of that happening?

Agreed it can take effort to get latex gloves off without rolling it inside out. In labs I've worked in its common to insert one glove inside the second as you take it off and you end up with a wadded up ball of both gloves.

IIRC news coverage explained that it was powdered, and that the fingertip portions were cut off for lifting prints and the rest was sent for DNA forensics.

There is a saying we covet what we see everyday!

Indeed, this raised suspicion in my mind also on people who may have been at the drug house next door and on task force surveiling the drug house. Combine that with the call AV received that was traced to a known drug dealer.

The JP washing her car is suspicious, I would think it common sense for the average person to avoid washing the car. Only point in his favor is that some people seemed convinced she would be back soon or not willing to entertain the notion of foul play at that time.

I have 2 theories . First JP was jealous of Tara's other dalliances and killed her. Or one of the others enlisted his help. But I have no doubt JP was involved. To see the kind of power the man has in Ocilla, look at the car. He had it detailed with no punishment or consequences. He had access to gloves through his wife. He had keys to her house and keys to her car. And soon after the disappearance, he had a concrete slab poured on his property. Why? Ya'll can talk emails and MH and black trucks all day... JP holds the key to this thing

He may be but need more than loosely based speculation especially after 11 years

In reference to the car GBI had released the scene, they were finished with it and left the car at the house

A lot that could have resulted in a huge blow up, a follow-up fight to the one that they had on Oct.18, 2005. Odd how MH says his last contact with her was on Oct. 14, 2005, when Tara had told two friends of the fight on the 18th.

This line of thinking seems most relevant to me, Tara state of mind, behaviors and the known conflicts with MH.

Multiple details like the dates and number of recent interactions don't match with MH statements in the press. He also seemed to really downplay other things that could point suspicion his way, such as he did things with her once in a while over the last year like going to a movie that summer; Dr G has mentioned they went on a trip to Florida together that summer. Things that lower suspicion he emphasized; e.g. she told him she was going to kill herself and that she returned to give him one last hug goodbye.

I would like to know this as well. Early on when press focused on known investigations of AV, MH and HD, an article mentioned a list of 3 additional men Tara had relationships worth investigating. I had posed on the podcast discussion Jim Hickey as one, boyfriend seen at the parade as two, and third unknown? Dr G had offered up the name Stuart Griffin, but haven't seen mention if he was with her at the parade or someone else.

Dr Godwin, listen . I may be cynical.... but I truly do not think this case will ever be solved. What we know now , most people knew 11 years ago. There were people then that didn't want this solved .... and there are people now that don't want this solved. People in very high places. Now there be a miracle and someone will come forward.... but let's be real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ