GA - Tara Grinstead, 29, Ocilla, 22 Oct 2005 #1 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What else would locals need to provide real evidence on these types of claims? Some like Fawkes and the George Harrison character are saying they want to speak to Payne Lindsey directly. Payne has websites and has posted emails etc. To contact him.

Sundrop is a PI who was threatened early on while investigating the case. He also explained how to provide info anonymously to the FBI an agency that is not local.

The same types of rumors and speculation are repeated without anything to back it up. Sundrop is at least one person who was aware of these rumors and actively investigating. If you have a copy of the letter or know where one is, provide it to the FBI or a news outlet if you think it needs to be public because of a cover up.

I find it strange that everyone in town knows who did it...but because of the corruption and power that certain people have. JP was one of the liaisons that Tara was involved with. The Monday morning after she disappeared , he had her car detailed. He poured a concrete slab fairly soon after she disappeared. Also his wife MP who was a nurse received a letter about a week after Tara disappeared saying that her husband killed her. MP had latex gloves that she had access to. If JP needed one, they were at the house. Fawkes was on the money with all he said.
Joe did not have the car washed that Monday but rather on Wednesday. Joe admitted in an interview that the glove was the type that doctors would have

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I find it strange that everyone in town knows who did it...but because of the corruption and power that certain people have. JP was one of the liaisons that Tara was involved with. The Monday morning after she disappeared , he had her car detailed. He poured a concrete slab fairly soon after she disappeared. Also his wife MP who was a nurse received a letter about a week after Tara disappeared saying that her husband killed her. MP had latex gloves that she had access to. If JP needed one, they were at the house. Fawkes was on the money with all he said.
Because over 11 years there have been so many rumors that were blantantly false, then if you have evidence to support the statements above, then provide the information now to back up the claims.

So he had the car detailed on Wednesday instead of Monday. Why would someone detail a vehicle of a missing female? Why would the police allow this?

So he had the car detailed on Wednesday instead of Monday. Why would someone detail a vehicle of a missing female? Why would the police allow this?
Damn great question. He claimed to get the fingerprint powder off but I know he was told to leave the car alone on Monday

Living in a small town is great.... but it can be a nightmare when there are people who can ruin your life. The letter is real. It was seen by at least two people who worked with her. He had the gloves and as pointed out in the podcast, he was the one who found it. And why is Payne leading us down this George Harrison line of thought? How do we know that Payne isn't George Harrison?

Living in a small town is great.... but it can be a nightmare when there are people who can ruin your life. The letter is real. It was seen by at least two people who worked with her. He had the gloves and as pointed out in the podcast, he was the one who found it. And why is Payne leading us down this George Harrison line of thought? How do we know that Payne isn't George Harrison?
Because we know who Harrison is

Who is Harrison? I got to know!

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

New podcast is out tonight

I really appreciate that

Will be listening shortly!! 😊👍

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Debris that I found on Tara's car

Looks like debris from a plowed up corn field to me.

Some have said marigolds

I raise marigolds and I thought some were but the other stuff mixed in l thought could either be corn field or some kind of organic mulch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member