GA - Tara Grinstead, 29, Ocilla, 22 Oct 2005 #2 *Arrests*

This is strictly conjecture but what I think Tara was referencing in the email to MH's mom was the fact that M was dating an 18 year old girl and Tara didn't approve of the age difference and had threatened to go to the girl's family. I heard that is what Tara and M were arguing about prior to her disappearance. Since Tara and MH were broken up, she really should have stayed out of his business, IMO, as it just makes her look petty and controlling when her relationship with MH was over. Maybe as a teacher, she felt some responsibility toward this younger girl, I have no idea if her motive was to protect the girl, to keep MH's attention on herself at all costs, or if she was just so used to being all up in his business, she couldn't break the habit. I prefer to think the best of Tara and MH as far as their motives, but these emails to his mom does make Tara seem a little desperate and malipulative. I can't help wishing these emails had not become public, since we can't know all the background on the situation, and what happened to her was horrible enough without having her private messages dissected by people who don't know any of the involved parties. Including me.

This is strictly conjecture but what I think Tara was referencing in the email to MH's mom was the fact that M was dating an 18 year old girl and Tara didn't approve of the age difference and had threatened to go to the girl's family. I heard that is what Tara and M were arguing about prior to her disappearance. Since Tara and MH were broken up, she really should have stayed out of his business, IMO, as it just makes her look petty and controlling when her relationship with MH was over. Maybe as a teacher, she felt some responsibility toward this younger girl, I have no idea if her motive was to protect the girl, to keep MH's attention on herself at all costs, or if she was just so used to being all up in his business, she couldn't break the habit. I prefer to think the best of Tara and MH as far as their motives, but these emails to his mom does make Tara seem a little desperate and malipulative. I can't help wishing these emails had not become public, since we can't know all the background on the situation, and what happened to her was horrible enough without having her private messages dissected by people who don't know any of the involved parties. Including me.

yeah the FBI or GBI sure followed up on TG emails but not the suspects that were known of for years..............SMH......your thoughts on this do sound plausible in possibly it referring to the 18 yr old..............I just think TG and MH weren't compatible, no sin in that.....I agree with your whole post.

yeah the FBI or GBI sure followed up on TG emails but not the suspects that were known of for years..............SMH......your thoughts on this do sound plausible in possibly it referring to the 18 yr old..............I just think TG and MH weren't compatible, no sin in that.....I agree with your whole post.

Agree!

I just can't decide my feelings/opinions on anything pertaining to Tara or her case right now. I can't imagine how Sundrop is feeling b/c I know I certainly "can't even". It's almost too much at once but yet nothing at all. SMH

IMO

I do think that LE could have solved this case by "brute force," i.e., talking to every former student who had a record or was rumored to be sociopathic or whatever. They could have found BD that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, now according to the latest UAV's by PL....the ocilla PD or Irwin Co PD did have information on RD and the orchard adn it was investigated but never told GBI............why would they withhold such important information from GBI who was involved even if they didnt think it was anything...........? for 11 years................

I read this as her vaguely threatening suicide and, while she was at it, making other vague threats as well to make it sound scarier. But that was just my take.

MH mother Nancy took it that Tara wanted closure and sortof thinking like "don't let the sun go down on your anger" ,,,,,mmmm, IDK

It really makes you wonder doesn't it?

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

Is the up and vanished website down for anyone else?

So this case went to the Grand Jury on April 12th - any news??

TIA! :wave:

There was an indictment against Ryan Duke

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

QueenBea13
Would really like to know why you do not think they have the right guy and who do you think is the right guy.

QueenBea13
Would really like to know why you do not think they have the right guy and who do you think is the right guy.

Idk who did it, but something in my gut tells me RD isn't the master mind behind this, now BD, he is on my radar. Especially after listening to the last UAV podcast seems like she was going to meet someone & the house was staged.

Just a gut feeling. Like why after all these years of getting away with it, why confess now?? I just don't get it.

Im with you on that. My gut tells me its not just RD and BD. Just seems there has to be others involved. Again, just a gut feeling.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I think the right people have been charged, but possibly more people may have been involved . It seems that about 10 people knew about the murder. Someone did go to LE about RD , but it was not pursued by LE.
The podcast was bringing people out of the woodwork and I think people were starting to talk. RD & BD knew it was a matter of time before someone in the know talked. Someone with a conscience would eventually want to talk and tell what they knew. It also seems that LE did not take TG's disappearance as seriously as they should have.

Psychopaths who do crimes know what to say and do to convince others around them that they are not to blame. How do you live with yourself all these years after this type of a crime, unless you have no conscience, lack empathy, feel no guilt. Psychopaths have an excuse for why It just happened and believe it was really not their fault.

QueenBea13
I think I missed that about meeting up with someone and staged house.....but at first I thought he was a scapegoat, maybe, maybe not, dont know how many were involved but Ryan Dukes seems to be a dark, angry, sad individual...according to Episode 17 UAV but there is more I believe, interested to see the final chapter in this mess

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back