GA - Tara Grinstead, 29, Ocilla, 22 Oct 2005 #2 *Arrests*

I read this as her vaguely threatening suicide and, while she was at it, making other vague threats as well to make it sound scarier. But that was just my take.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A south Georgia judge in the Tara Grinstead case issued a ruling Friday regarding a gag order in the case, slightly relaxing some of the conditions on who can speak publicly about the high-profile slaying.

In her ruling late Friday afternoon, she noted a media “feeding frenzy” upon the arrest last month of a suspect in Grinstead’s mysterious vanishing in 2005.

The ruling says anything having to do with the following cannot be discussed publicly: - see article
What’s more, no proceedings in the case will be closed to the public unless a motion seeking closure is filed for some specific matter and a hearing is held.

http://www.macon.com/news/local/crime/article140641998.html

I read this as her vaguely threatening suicide and, while she was at it, making other vague threats as well to make it sound scarier. But that was just my take.

Aleph....had you heard that Marcus Harper had alleged that TG threatened to commit suicide if he broke it off with her? Just wondering if that was something preconceived after hearing such, I never believed Marcus Harper when he said that, I dont know why? I guess I never trusted him? But he maybe couldnt trust HER. IDK, not saying she wasnt needy or wouldnt but the interesting part to me is that she said "OR HIM" in regards to something might happen, was she threatening to kill him and her? Surely she wouldnt threaten such to his mother..........that's threatinging someone's life........also interesting is that she didnt commit suicide, someone killed her.........maybe she had too many irons in the fire and pissed soeone off real good, IDK...........I jsut didnt see it as a suicide threat but I dont know her,thanks for reply

Im still just so confused about the whole investigation and out of the blue, this.....Ryan Duke and Bo Dukes.....

Tara went to visit (possibly) a friend/prior student who once lived in Ocilla was now (then) in Fitzgerald....was this Ryan Duke? I know there is nothing proven on this but if this is so, it would make more sense lol

Of all the visits the group with Cadaver dogs made searching many properties, hundreds, the only scent picked up was at snapdragon home after the fire in which the fire was ruled UNKNOWN AND occurred what? 2 weeks after murder and WHILE the group with cadaver dogs were in town doing searches.. Sounds like they got desperate to get rid of something, IDK.......and it was vacant? Or did Michael Lankfords friend live there? I heard that somewhere but also that it was a vacant vacation home.......no sewage in a vacant house........and since when do cadaver dogs hit on sewage? Is this rare?

Listening again to PL UAV

Thanks

unless SOMEthing was IN the pipes.......??? horrid to think of

Aleph....had you heard that Marcus Harper had alleged that TG threatened to commit suicide if he broke it off with her? Just wondering if that was something preconceived after hearing such, I never believed Marcus Harper when he said that, I dont know why? I guess I never trusted him? But he maybe couldnt trust HER. IDK, not saying she wasnt needy or wouldnt but the interesting part to me is that she said "OR HIM" in regards to something might happen, was she threatening to kill him and her? Surely she wouldnt threaten such to his mother..........that's threatinging someone's life........also interesting is that she didnt commit suicide, someone killed her.........maybe she had too many irons in the fire and pissed soeone off real good, IDK...........I jsut didnt see it as a suicide threat but I dont know her,thanks for reply

I do wish that we knew more about her inner life, especially what was going on with her mental health and her romantic life. But it looks like her case has been solved now, and that's the most important part.

no that was a different student. I want to say his name was Anthony
ANthony VIckers that? THanks, someone said that turned out that she didnt go to Fitz, but in the UAV timeline, it is possible she could have real quick, but not sure what the point would be

Sure be glad to hear more!

Reply above was in response to an old message asking if Ryan Duke was the same student that was stalking/banging on her door etc.

Also I wondered about it being mentioned (by her mom I think) that she said she was going to visit a student. When or how was that proved untrue?

I would also like to know if Ryan or Bos names were on the list that the guy who commuted suicide left.

YEs I wonder if its true or not also, where's the proof, not challenging, just curious

Seems like GBI wont give up that list for some reason, guess they were all on it? Morris/Maurice, the investigator only had the 5 he was given......why? FOr sure curious who the others were. THe guy who committed suicide was alleged by his brother that he changed after the wreck, I wonder......was it DUE to the wreck or DUE To some THREATS which caused the wreck? Was he run off the road or just wrecked? WE'll never know I guess

I know there have been 2 arrests....but I just find this interesting from the GBI............in regards to Marcus Harper and his alibis.........the GBI stated, We were able to corroborate that as best that it could be corroborated YET........Maurice Godwin and PL were able to find discrepancies in MH story so easily.................https://youtu.be/WyA-dUviy8E?t=23m13s

I do wish that we knew more about her inner life, especially what was going on with her mental health and her romantic life. But it looks like her case has been solved now, and that's the most important part.

When it's over.....for some reason I feel like I m just waiting for some interesting twist but maybe none, I know her family must be relieved yet not

I do think that LE could have solved this case by "brute force," i.e., talking to every former student who had a record or was rumored to be sociopathic or whatever. They could have found BD that way.

What did Tara mean in her email to Marcus' mother........IF I didnt care about marcus and all of you then I wouldnt be in this state......If it was just about me I wouldnt want Marcus, and something about remind marcus about something could happen to me or even him...he leaves it as this,then something may happen to me

Was Tara pregnant?

I think it would Just wondered if that has been discussed?

Only until the cows came home no but seriously no offence jk, but Dr G says it's very unlikely that she was pregnant, if you look back a few pages before the gag order came into place you'll find where her been pregnant or not was talked about.
Wether or not she was pregnant has been brought up loads since the release of Tara's emails to MH's Mother.

None taken. Just joining in here, so it must be a logical question, lol. I will go back and read. Thanks.

Oh! That would explain a lot about that note, wouldn't it?

the second part IMO doesn't make sense in connection with her being pregnant tho, does it? About something could happen to HER OR HIM,,,,,,,,,,,.......who originally found her email to his mom? MG or GBI? I would love to know what MH mother has/had to say about it, why didnt' MG have that information I wonder? He never said that Im aware of, what MH mother thought it meant did he?? I dont recall

Anything new? Trying to read up on as much as I can with this and the Brittanee Drexel case. Two disappearances that have intrigued me for a long time.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back