Garrido's Attorneys

Apparently all that group counseling and the drugs to help him did not help enough for him to free Jaycee. She had second child at 17. He could have sent her home with the babies if he wanted. He could have at least allowed her to call the girls her own. Instead he has his wife quit work and sets Jaycee to work at the printing business. Nah he still had his little slave and NG had the girls. And he had a totally rehearsed set of plans just in case they got caught, including putting the fear of child welfare services into Jaycee and the girls. That parole agent said she got real protective of the girls.

However one stands on this sick violent sexoffender it still will lead him right back into incarceration of some sort. One must remember that even children who are abused by a parent will cling to that parent appearing to love them by outsiders who are not trained in detecting signs of abuse and exploitation. There is nothing positive about the way she and her daughters were treated except that they remained alive during their duration of captivity. Society is just now starting to acknowledge these crimes due to the availability of information and may be starting to demonstrate that we the public are not going to be satisfied with current laws. Making parents to resort to putting a price on their childrens head for exposer and hopefully recovery. This man should fry in hell with the rest of the rabid molesting monsters! Did I use up all my rant time? LOL! I could go on and on but I must return my podieum.

However one stands on this sick violent sexoffender it still will lead him right back into incarceration of some sort. One must remember that even children who are abused by a parent will cling to that parent appearing to love them by outsiders who are not trained in detecting signs of abuse and exploitation. There is nothing positive about the way she and her daughters were treated except that they remained alive during their duration of captivity. Society is just now starting to acknowledge these crimes due to the availability of information and may be starting to demonstrate that we the public are not going to be satisfied with current laws. Making parents to resort to putting a price on their childrens head for exposer and hopefully recovery. This man should fry in hell with the rest of the rabid molesting monsters! Did I use up all my rant time? LOL! I could go on and on but I must return my podieum.

IMHO you have not even begun to rant...You just told the truth.
so please continue....I like it :blowkiss:

Out of curiosity, what would any of you do if you had the profound misfortune of being a public defender assigned to defend PG or NG? What would your strategy be? I would hate to be in their position. :bang:

Out of curiosity, what would any of you do if you had the profound misfortune of being a public defender assigned to defend PG or NG? What would your strategy be? I would hate to be in their position. :bang:
Mental illness???

I think I would try to brake a leg and be on leave.

i see gellman is starting the insnity ball rolling whlie at the same time objecting to the protection order..........hey......lawyer? leave jaycee alone! all you are is.....another brick in the wall.

OK. My head is spinning regarding the new motion by pg's attorney, Gellman.

Didn't the judge order a mental exam for pg last fall? And he passed?

In the beginning of Feb. Gellman files a motion that tries to make the g's sound like Leave it to Beaver-(what with taking vacations, home schooling, planting a garden and all.) She asked that they visit together to make important decisions in this case that "will affect those children for many years to come."

Now comes the end of Feb. & Gellman files a motion that says her client is mentally ill and has been for years!

OK if he's so mentally ill then how can he make important decisions that "will affect those children for many years to come.?"

And I found this curious in her recent motion:

"The campus police officer described his behavior as "mentally disturbed." He was very open about his criminal past, though obviously not about Jane Doe."

Huh? Is this a de facto admission by Gellman that her client is guilty as hell?

And this new motion begs another question, if pg was mentally ill all these years, where does that leave ng? Out in the cold?

As for contacting JD: Gellman comes across as whiney. Either California has a Bill of Rights for victims or it doesn't.

Leave her ALONE.

It just seems Gellman is just throwing anything out there to stave off the inevitable. A guilty verdict.

And this is justice?

I needed to rant. I'm just so aggravated over this motion.

the insanity stuff i can deal with but this stuff about harrassing jaycee and her family needs to be adressed and stopped tommorrow.

gellmen, your client put jaycee thru hell, STOP ENABLING HIM. He's got his mother to do that for him.

Garrido has exchanged more than 500 pages of letters while jailed in Placerville, and his writings detail his confounding "story of transformation," Gellman writes.
"Mr. Garrido wrongly believes that Jane Doe is part of his transformation and his disclosure. Mr. Garrido believes that he and Jane Doe once had a plan to launch a Web site wherein Mr. Garrido's ability to speak to angels would be revealed to mankind," she writes.
"He remains confused as to why that has not happened. These are not factors indicating manipulation but something else entirely. They indicate thinking that is delusional, but very real to Mr. Garrido ...They are not acts of harassment or intimidation or attempt to dissuade a witness. They are demonstrations of mental illness." http://www.contracostatimes.com/top-stories/ci_14469475

like i always said.

this idiot actually expects jaycee to get up there and sing his praises, and on top of that, go alonng with his delusions.

trial is years away and im already sick of his lawyers. at this point f lee bailey or bob shapiro would be an improvement.

like i always said.

this idiot actually expects jaycee to get up there and sing his praises, and on top of that, go alonng with his delusions.

trial is years away and im already sick of his lawyers. at this point f lee bailey or bob shapiro would be an improvement.
So therefore, according to her logic, if he's only mentally ill, he should be allowed to contact Jaycee and her daughters. Yeah that's healthy!:razz:

So therefore, according to her logic, if he's only mentally ill, he should be allowed to contact Jaycee and her daughters. Yeah that's healthy!:razz:

not to mention, letting mentally insane phil meet with drug affected nancy so they can plot the childrens future.........

like i said before, these are the most idiotic, nonsensical group of defense motions ive ever seen......and i've followed legal cases from the warren commision, to oj, to micheal jackson and everywhere inbetween

not to mention, letting mentally insane phil meet with drug affected nancy so they can plot the childrens future.........

like i said before, these are the most idiotic, nonsensical group of defense motions ive ever seen......and i've followed legal cases from the warren commision, to oj, to micheal jackson and everywhere inbetween
Part of that future being Jaycee putting up that website for him, and how to profit off the sale of the property they don't own!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Janewiththedogs
Back