GBC Trial General Discussion Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well holy crappers peeps!!!! It's taken me all night and day to catch up, (on the last thread anyway) in between short naps, and OMG.... He is truly out of his freaking mind!!!!!! I can't believe some of the bull£€%# that's come out of his stupid mouth !!!!!! Far out!!!!!!!
Thanks again for the well wishes, heaps of pain still, but as I was expecting! Should come good in a few days!!! Would LOVE to be there on Monday, so tempted!!!! Just to lay my eyes on him!!!

bbm

Hopeful not in an obsessive way with :heartbeat::heartbeat: in your eyes?
This would not be good for convalescence. :notgood:

If he didn't do it, I'd love to know why he's not once demanded his wife's real killer to be brought to justice. If someone disappeared and was missing you wouldn't think they'd committed suicide, you'd think she'd been taken. That's damning IMO.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

You wouldn't be sending your children to school with a murderer on the loose!

Yesterdays long, long biography, struck me as very sad. It sounded to me as if Gerard had sat for 2 years and taken everything that was said about him and he was now going to tell his side of the story. I felt he came across as not to bright and not very strong man, actually I felt sorry for him.

I am beginning to think he believes his own publicity. I have thought about the murder for so long and I can come up with no other suspect or scenario. It seems to me that there is not a lot of evidence against him, but where did those scratches come from and how did the blood get in the car, and how did Allison body get to Kholo Creek. If he could answer just one of those question with a plausible explanation, but he can't. He truly is a sad and desperate man at the moment, I don't know if the jury can find him guilty on what the prosecution has presented. I really did expect a mush stronger case from the prosecution but it hasn't happened. In the back of my mind I keep thinking of Lindy Chamberlain andd what she had to endure,

I really wish I could understand and see some other scenario, because the pieces aren't come together to well in the current one.

Night all, and thank you so much to everyone who has done a sterling job in tweeting all that is happening in court room, hope these 3 days give you a bit of a break, I am thinking it will be filled to overflowing in the Supreme Court on Monday,
I guess I feel with the Linda chamberlain story that it's plausible a wild dog would take a baby. They always say even with domestic dogs that babies are the bottom end of the chain and to be careful. It's more plausible to me than a mother doing it to her own baby unless there's some sort of mental issue or issue between the parents which didn't seek to apply.

In this case there's too much going on. An affair and he told the mistress he couldn't afford a divorce yet would be free from July 1. The plants in her hair only being found at the house. The blood in the car. The fingernail scratches on his face. His demeanour (see that 9 news interview while she was missing everyone who watches that thinks he is guilty). The phone going on the charger when he said he was asleep. Going from zero to calling the police in 20-30mins just because she didn't answer her phone. The googling self incrimination before calling police. The first responder police officer being suspicious and being right as she was found dead. A second persons DNA under the fingernails. Being found in a location that's implausible she would have taken herself to. A woman who was stable and had future plans. Noone witnessed it and they don't have the murder weapon because they don't have cause of death but they do have a lot of circumstantial evidence.

P.S. I think he'll get caught out a bit trying to say he'd committed to his wife and the affair was over. There were those recent emails to Toni saying the July 1 date and he'd be with her soon.

I have thought about the car. If you took a car out the night before or very early morning would there be any warmth left in the motor? By driving it again before the police came you would eliminate any evidence if there was more warmth in that motor than say the other car. I have no idea really how long the oil in a motor stays warm but just a thought.

I'm not sure. I wish my old boss was still around, he knew all that stuff. He was a professional stalker lol. The job required it.

Hi Susan, great post! And if this matter weren't so serious, it would be hilarious.
Check that, not quite hilarious, simply unbelievable.
Bit too much fanciful imaginitis.
I think it was Trooper who suggested some time ago that some total stranger or alien might have dropped by and done the deed. Bit more plausible. (Heh heh.)
Need to clarify, really good post! About that, I am quite serious.
Hey thank you very much!!! :)

Maybe he had other plans when he took her Mt Cootha? Very dark and very dense forest areas up there. Not to mention very isolated in parts. Plenty of places to scope out body dumping sites. JMHO

I just had another thought what if he planned to do it that night at Mt Coot tha? Then chickened out.

The children where in bed(I guess) and the BC's where there babysitting. They could say he was there all night or nicked out to get a coffee(if he was seen) and cover for him. He could then say the next morning(since she walked in the morning)do the same as he did that Friday. Ring and report her missing.

He could then say she had been abducted on the walk and dumped at Mt Coot tha.

Yes - hopefully the jury will see how much he loves the sound of his own voice, his delusions of self-grandeur and any suspicions they had of narcissism will be confirmed. It only takes one person amongst the jury to know of narcissistic rage and explain it to the others - in the context of GBC being forced to endure 15 minute sessions of Allison questioning GBC's greatness, while the rest of his life is unravelling.

I find myself agreeing with you a lot Mumma Bear :) I think the timing of the counselling session on Monday (?) was not coincidental. And the 15 minute Q&A session on the Wednesday night. I hate to say it because I feel like it's putting an unfair burden on the counsellor, but I think it's very possible that the Wednesday night 'talk' was a trigger or the final straw. That they went for a drive to have the talk (if you believe GBC) tells me that talk was more serious than previously. I think Allison felt empowered by the counsellor and more in control of things and this was not what was GBC was used to. And then that coinciding with the conference on Friday and his 'commitment' to Toni and the Thursday night phone calls. I would say he was most afraid of Allison finding out about Toni because if Allison walked, it would destroy his image. I think both Allison and Toni were upping the ante (ha I spelled it "anti "which would have suited) on him and he killed Allison. I'm still on the fence whether I think it was planned or something that got out of hand. A large part of me thinks it was something that got out of hand because when he says "I did not kill her" I think he really believes that. Oddly enough, the only coincidence that I think was just that is the timing of life insurance policy payments.

I have thought about the car. If you took a car out the night before or very early morning would there be any warmth left in the motor? By driving it again before the police came you would eliminate any evidence if there was more warmth in that motor than say the other car. I have no idea really how long the oil in a motor stays warm but just a thought.

That's a great point maybe I wonder if he was smart enough to have thought of that and it's why he said he drove looking (and maybe he did drive it) or if he got lucky that his story covered that about the engine by accident.

I just had another thought what if he planned to do it that night at Mt Coot tha? Then chickened out.

The children where in bed(I guess) and the BC's where there babysitting. They could say he was there all night or nicked out to get a coffee(if he was seen) and cover for him. He could then say the next morning(since she walked in the morning)do the same as he did that Friday. Ring and report her missing.

He could then say she had been abducted on the walk and dumped at Mt Coot tha.

Was test run to see how much time he would have?

In the absence of
*The Scratch marks on his face
*The Scratches and bruises on his chest and neck area
* The blood in the car
* The plants in her hair
* The ongoing affair
He might have been able to get away with it.

Hi Zim, click on pic and open image into a new tab, copy address bar (URL) and paste in the icon to the left of 'quote' icon, the 'Insert Image' icon. Then click, OK, it will show up in your post.

Then copy the address from where you got the image and paste that below. :)

Huh?

:hypno::hypno:

All the glowing white in the abc report is not blood.

Hi Zim, click on pic and open image into a new tab, copy address bar (URL) and paste in the icon to the left of 'quote' icon, the 'Insert Image' icon. Then click, OK, it will show up in your post.

Then copy the address from where you got the image and paste that below. :)

Thanks....I'll do that next time ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member