General Discussion #7

Well once again we hit a small wall.

Seems like the stories will be mostly about the political scene in Durham, than about the case itself.

I am finding comfort that the recent news stories on Janet's murder show that Durham LE are hard at work and I'm sure they will catch themselves a bird. The times in between stories are getting a little closer together.

I do hope hope we don't have to wait until the 3rd year anniversary for another rush of information, but I believe there is going to be jutice for Janet and that's the ultimate goal.

quoted from the media thread...... http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1472766&postcount=56

A similar case in Durham is still unsolved. It has been two years, and police still do not know who murdered a pregnant mother in Durham. Janet Abaroa was found dead in her home in April 2005.
Oh they know! I know deep down in my heart, that they know. It's only a matter of time Raven.

Female...nice like that's a way to hide.

Then again Imagunasquish you name.

Pocketpcguy

PNess

TheRave

What other names has he come up with?

Signing up as SINGLE to myspace and other sites BEFORE his wife was murdered (and if you know Rave, don't let him fool you) he did this RIGHT before Janet was murdered and it was INTENTIONAL.

He had pictures with HIM AND KAIDEN, not Janet, whatever, this sicko will try to come up with an explanation of that.

I seriously believe that a HUGE billboard should be taken out in SLC, Sandy with Janet's & Kaiden's picture with the words:

Who killed my Mommy.
If you know anything about Janet Marie Christiansen Abaroa or Raven Abaroa and the night that Janet was murdered, on April 26, 2005 in Durham, NC please contact Durham Homicide at 1-919-560-4425 or
Durham CrimeStoppers at 1-919-683-1200
or the Carol Sund Carrington Foundation at [SIZE=-1]1-888-813-8389.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]I think that will make people start to pause and at least spend time looking up this monster before hiring him, going out with him or actually start looking at him differently, in my ever so humble opinion.[/SIZE]

I would be glad to contribute to renting a billboard both in SLC and in Durham. Anyone who is interested please pm me and we can get the ball rolling.

Oh so quiet.

Is Raven still dating? Is Raven still Momma shopping? I would not doubt that he's trying to find someone to marry him to make him look better and innocent.

Did Raven find a new job? Any new bs resumes floating around out there?

Is Raven living off some unsuspecting people? I wonder if Raven is now back in Church again, looking for handouts.

How is he making ends meet?

Is Raven still entering biking events, when he has no job, and no money to pay for these things?

Will there ever be Justice for Janet and her unborn child?

This quiet makes me think that Raven is up to no good again and we will be hearing something in the future. It's never quiet for too long.

Janet's birthday is in 10 days......I'm sure Raven will not be visiting Janet's grave, that would make too much sense.

Maybe he will be getting engaged, if he isn't already or go out scouting new momma's for Kaiden.

Raven, so far you did it......you've had over 2 years freedom now and it's not fair and not right, but your day will come.

Janet's birthday is in 10 days......I'm sure Raven will not be visiting Janet's grave, that would make too much sense.

I didn't realize this terminatrixator, thank you for the reminder!

Happy Birthday Janet....You are still in my thoughts!

I didn't realize this terminatrixator, thank you for the reminder!

Happy Birthday Janet....You are still in my thoughts!

Thoughts are with Janet's family. I'm certain it was a difficult day, yesterday.

I'm certain that term would've posted good thoughts for Janet & her family.

Anyone hear if raven got married on Janet's birthday? It would be just like him to be that rude.

If any girl was smart enough to google her future husband's name and read websleuths and all the information posted about Raven Samuel Peters Abaroa I would hope she would be smart enough to think long and hard about marrying this man, who has not been cleared of the murder of his wife and unborn child.

I can however, see Raven trying to find a new Mom for Kaiden and doing whatever it takes to marry again soon, as the look factor would be something that would help his reputation and it would help him look not guilty.

So, any clue what Raven's up to these days? New job? Another new girlfriend? Is he still biking, I've searched unless he's changed his name he doesn't seem to be participating in the Triple Crown (as a female no less) any more.

It's June.....in August his probation is up for the 6 felony convictions. I really thought he'd be in jail by now.

I have lots of guesses!

Doing something to earn money under the table so that the SS money keeps rolling in... possibly something illegal, since that's even less trackable. He probably refers to it as "self-employment" when meeting the ladies.

Speaking of which, probably searching for a sugar mama... somebody to watch Kaiden while he goes on his trips and such... and somebody to pay for said trips. Probably a naive young girl who is easily fooled and manipulated. Let's just hope her friends/family are internet savvy and google the people she gets involved with.

Probably doing anything and everything to keep himself from being located by WS. That includes not registering for races/events that list you online. Because he probably REALLY hates it when we know his every step.

We're still watching, Raven. Watching and waiting.

I wonder if R still brags about his internet infamy? I wonder if he's blogging somewhere? To bad he never got the chance to come here and answer some of our earlier questions. That would have been so great.

If I could call Raven and have in my hand a list of questions from the posters here what questions would you like me to ask The Rav?

disclaimer: I do NOT have Raven's phone number or email. Well, that's not completely true.... I have an old email address but it's for the bike shop and I seriously doubt The Rav is getting his emails there any more AND I absolutely would and will NOT ever call Raven.... but if we could.....

1. Did Kaiden wake up and want his mommy while you were killing her?

2. Do you tell your dates that you are still a poi in your wife and child's murder?

3. How many other woman, besides the three or so that we heard about, did you have on the side?

4. Does your mother know what you did? Does she?

5. When was the last time you called or went to see the detectives to find out if there is anymore information you could get for them that might help them find her killer. (Because if you aren't the one, then why oh why aren't you camped out in Durham helping in every way possible?)

6. Have you thought about hiring a reputable private detective? Or are you too afraid of what he would uncover?

7. When was the last time you let Kaiden call his grandparents?

These are a few of the questions that I would like to ask Raven myself.

I'm sure you sleuthers out there have dozens more.

These are all my personal opinions and these are the questions I would ask Raven.

When you went to Orange County for your hearing, why didn't you go speak with Detectives?

Why have you never made a public appeal?

What happened to the fund that was set up the MORNING after Janet's Murder?

Why did you lose your job at Cellular?

Why did you leave Canyon Cycles?

Why did you pick the one year anniversary of Janet's murder to go file bankrtupcy?

Why did you not go to the Candlelight Vigil held in Durham on the first anniversary of Janet's murder?

How can you spend so much money going on bike outtings yet not put up a reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of who killed your wife?

How can you spend so much money traveling on bike outtings yet not visit your wife's grave?

How can you go back to Utah and start immediately dating?

How many women have you dated since Janet's murder?

Why have you not taken a lie detector test?

How did you learn to be such a good con man and where do you think your sociopathatic traits come from?

What does it feel like to go to bed, wake up and realize what you have done?

What does it feel like to know what you did, yet be uncapable of feeling real true genuine emotions?

At what age did you realize that there was something flawed in your ability to feel true emotions?

We all know that you are very good at crying, showing outrage and anger and showing indignation, but does the acting come natural, or do you have to consciously attempt to show them like you do with other feelings?

What does it feel like to not have a conscience?

How many people have you told that Janet committed suicide?

Why would you tell anyone that Janet committed suicide when you know she was murdered?

Disclaimer for next question: **FOR those that are new to this case, Janet did not know, had no knowledge of, and was NOT involved in the embezzlement at Eurosports.

How many people have you tried to convince that it was Janet and not you that embezzled because Janet was dead and couldn't defend herself.

Why did you not let Janet leave and then get a divorce? Was it the alimony or was it looking like a failure again?

Why did you IMO have to kill her and your unborn child. I know you knew she was pregnant, why???

Why was the way you were perceived so much important than Janet's and your unborn child's life?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrismatte
Back