General Discussion #7

I think that you've hit the nail on the head, NC Banker. His behaviors could have probably have been controlled and he could probably have had a normal life.

I would hope that if he got help as a child none of this would have happen, otherwise it would mean he's just a sociopath and I don't know what medicine there is to help that.

He seems so much like Barton Corbin, Scott Peterson, Michael Peterson and the various men out there that think so little of the women they supposedly love that their comfort, money, toys, wants, needs & desires outweigh someone's life.

..i was quite surprised to see janet's name mentioned while reading on the "eve carson" forum........

..i'm with browneyedemily-------" i'm pretty sure LE knows exactly who murdered janet abaroa.."

..of course, proving it is the thing......
raisincharlie
user_offline.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_2044913", true);

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrowneyedEmily
Well, to be honest, there are several murders in the area that are unsolved that really bother me:

1. Jenna Nielsen (mentioned above)
2. Michelle Young (Raleigh)
3. Janet Abaroa (Durham)

These three were all pregnant.

There have been several crimes, not murders, that remain either unsolved or the perp is no longer in prison, according to an inmate inquiry, and it's frustrating. Sometimes they're right on the ball, and other times...not so much. But I guess that's everywhere.

I'm pretty sure LE knows exactly who murdered Janet Abaroa - just can't seal it tight. The same with Michelle Young - LE just searched homes in Brevard where the husband has been living since the murder - he is still suspect 1.

Jenna I believe was most likely either a gang punk or just a regular punk with no direct tie to her. This one unfortunately they may not solve because of it

yes, it's unbelievable that raven has been flying free all this time.

it's sickens me to see his standings in bike races
http://www.knobbytireseries.com/uploads/media/2007_DH_SERIES_STANDINGS.htm

while he leaves kaiden where ???

durham LE needs to get back on track and prosecute those murders that happened on their soil, it's plain as day that Raven Abaroa murdered his pregnant wife Janet -----why?? because he was/is a loser and couldn't support his 1st child/let alone a 2nd.

there's that 5 minute window between when he arrived home-----and the stated TimeOfDeath----who on else could have done it !!!exactly-no-one.

for any present/future 'girlfriends' of Raven Samuel Abaroa------i do hope you "google", dig deep-----and read all about this wife murderer...
..he may pretend to be a charmer---but he'll charm the life insurance right out of you....and smile all the way to the Bank.

I was thinking about all of the girls Raven has dated and our hopes that they take 5 minutes to search his name online. I did. I got a warning that there were 2 potentially "bad" sites. I think the red warning signs when searching his name are a pretty good indication to anyone that may consider dating him.

Here is an old article with lots of links. Just refreshing everyones memory.

http://www.ncwanted.com/unsolved/story/1574270/

..thankyou for the "old" NC Wanted" article-----very refreshing.

..i'd love to make a gigantic billboard of the timeline and plaster it all over---utah in particular.

..10:40: raven comes home
..10:50: janet sustains life threatening ( fatal ) injuries
..10:55: janet's Time Of Death ( may she rest in peace one day )
..10:58: raven places 911 call ( complete with crocodile tears )

..18 minutes !!! during which time there was NO ONE ELSE in the home--- a mere 10 minutes actually between his arriving home and her fatal stabbing-------which left him a frantic 8 minutes to ditch the murder weapon, "stage" the scene, 'steal and hide' his own laptop ( with incriminating emails etc on it i'm sure )---oh, and then start the fake crying while he called 911.

..and then-----------compose himself to the point that he would call her parents----------and tell them that she took her own life!

..he is the lowest possible version of a human being, i hope and pray that the new DA takes this case on a.s.a.p. and put him away.

..in the meantime , for anyone that 'googles', searches out the name , RAVEN ABAROA, i hope they read every single post on websleuths--------..

..thankyou for the "old" NC Wanted" article-----very refreshing.

..i'd love to make a gigantic billboard of the timeline and plaster it all over---utah in particular.

..10:40: raven comes home
..10:50: janet sustains life threatening ( fatal ) injuries
..10:55: janet's Time Of Death ( may she rest in peace one day )
..10:58: raven places 911 call ( complete with crocodile tears )

..18 minutes !!! during which time there was NO ONE ELSE in the home--- a mere 10 minutes actually between his arriving home and her fatal stabbing-------which left him a frantic 8 minutes to ditch the murder weapon, "stage" the scene, 'steal and hide' his own laptop ( with incriminating emails etc on it i'm sure )---oh, and then start the fake crying while he called 911.

..and then-----------compose himself to the point that he would call her parents----------and tell them that she took her own life!

..he is the lowest possible version of a human being, i hope and pray that the new DA takes this case on a.s.a.p. and put him away.

..in the meantime , for anyone that 'googles', searches out the name , RAVEN ABAROA, i hope they read every single post on websleuths--------..

My guess LJ is that the TOD isn't correct. If it was, raven would have been arrested. The fact that Durham didn't have a ME look at Janet's body for two days is beyond my imagination. In a murder investigation, wouldn't it be protocol to have an ME examine the body on site to establish as close to TOD as they could?

When clicking through some links of "friends" on Raven's family's blogs, I came across this one. There's not much here but they mention that they were born in the year of the Rooster.

Blogger: User Profile: Jason, Vanessa & Zander

I don't feel like searching so does anyone know off-hand what year Raven was born? I'm remembering Rooster and remembering how curious some of us found that username to be.

When clicking through some links of "friends" on Raven's family's blogs, I came across this one. There's not much here but they mention that they were born in the year of the Rooster.

Blogger: User Profile: Jason, Vanessa & Zander

I don't feel like searching so does anyone know off-hand what year Raven was born? I'm remembering Rooster and remembering how curious some of us found that username to be.

Wasn't there a Rooster that posted with us for a while? I can't remember now..... I would go look it up Jersey but I'm sick and am spending most of my time in the bathroom today. No laptop either, LOL!!

I love you for hanging in here with us!!!!

Thanks a million, LL&S. I'm here for the duration, even when there's nothing to say.

I hope you'll be feeling better soon. :blowkiss:

And yes, there was indeed a Rooster. But s/he hasn't been here since approx. 2006. But when I saw this blogger and noticed that they mentioned being born in the year of the rooster, I found it odd. Most of us don't know what Chinese zodiac year in which we were born, (if that's even the right phrase).

Thanks a million, LL&S. I'm here for the duration, even when there's nothing to say.

I hope you'll be feeling better soon. :blowkiss:

And yes, there was indeed a Rooster. But s/he hasn't been here since approx. 2006. But when I saw this blogger and noticed that they mentioned being born in the year of the rooster, I found it odd. Most of us don't know what Chinese zodiac year in which we were born, (if that's even the right phrase).

Well I guess somebody will need to go get one of those Chinese restaurant place mats that has all the symbols. I was born in 72, which is the year of the Rat. 2008 happens to be the year of the Rat as well.

I also remember Rooster, and we all thought at the time that he/she might be Raven or someone closely associated with him. Good eye!

Here it is, finally. I couldn't remember how I found it earlier but after searching just now, I came up with it again. I have no idea who these people are but they left a comment on a blog maintained by Amanda Abaroa's sister. (For those that might have forgotten, Amanda is married to Raven's brother, Jacob.) They are from Texas. I can't remember if there is a Texas connection or not. I'll refresh my memory tomorrow.

The 3 Little Woolverton's: Changes :)http://www.blogger.com/profile/06128154909404209626

BTW, these people seem completely normal and fairly distant from Raven but I wanted to post this regarding the Rooster stuff I was mentioning earlier.

Just stopping in to say that I am thinking of Janet and still hoping and praying for justice in her case! I am really sick of waiting for it though....sheesh!!

http://expeditionamericas.blogspot.com/2008/03/where-am-i.html

..just reading this for the 1st time-----raven---marriage counselor ?

March 21, 2008 7:44 PM Raven Abaroa, Marriage Counselor said... There’s something ethereal about this post. Maybe it’s just the image that I have of you sittin’ there alone in a tent cradled in the ribcage of Patagonia with the freeway winds of the Drake Passage slashing through the canyons. Maybe it’s just your attempt to try to project something familiar, relatable, to all of us readers that can’t really grasp the reality of where you’re sitting. Or maybe it’s just my own projection of how I would probably be experiencing – or trying to understand - it all after a 4-month-6500-mile departure. It reminds me of some obscure movie that I saw once, half-awake on the couch, where a bunch of mid-90’s-haircut-wearin-club-scene dweebs figured out they weren’t real by driving to the end of the highway, then kept driving…to where the computer program hadn’t rendered the landscape yet. Yes, dumb. Better reference: when Tyler says, “I believe that the wolves went off to a wild and distant place somewhere, although I don’t really know, because I turned away and didn’t watch them go”.
March 21, 2008 9:20 PM dmc said... Eric I am sure there will be a night of pictures and my commentary to go along with them. If not I will just have to make a trip to Idaho.

And raven? Shouldn't you be out there with oj looking for assailants? If the name didn't give it away the words and never cry wolf comments did. Ladies and gentlemen meet Trevor Ralls. Kid brother to j Ralls and the funniest kid I know.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back