General Discussion and Theories #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO some more bits of interesting comments.

Paradkar described Millard — whom the criminal lawyer said he knows through mutual friends — as “humble, unassuming … hard-working and extremely intelligent.”
rsbm, partial bbm
That's scarey, and has always concerned me when I read between the lines......

:seeya:

Hey guys! If you're going to discuss someone possibly committing a crime, even a misdemeanor, we need to to link up to prior bad acts. In other words, if speculating someone would like on the stand, it has to make sense in that they lied or covered up before - and be prepared to link up to that fact.

:tyou:

Hi back, Kimster! :seeya:
Although I was hoping to not come back to this, I didn't see your comment until now. I would like to point out, again, the only suggestion of perjury came from others who misinterpreted my posts. I felt compelled to share that because I believe I tried to make myself clear from the start that I don't believe this person would lie on the stand but maybe LE thought she would in the hypothetical scenario. Thanks. All done.

That is suspicious! Everyone knows lawyers don't have friends! :floorlaugh:

Well it is, WM was not a member of the country club set. Every neighbour reported the family (WM & DM & MB) kept to themselves. WM, deep in his cups and with his dented up truck, sounds like a bit of a hillbilly. Not an opera-goer, anyway. WM is likely not the connection between DP and DM unless WM had a tricky impaired charge to deal with or something. They would not run into each other socially...especially if WM stayed home with a bottle and the blinds drawn most of the time.

It's DM that wants to rise above his hillbilly upbringing and live a life of wealth and privilege full of raves, clubs, coke, women, dining, travel, gifts, cars, etc. etc. He's been to private school where he could rub up against other wealthy people (and probably see how unsophisticated his father was compared to the families of his peers.)

I think one of DM's party buddies had DP as a lawyer. DP has defended rich kids drag racing, drug charges, etc., all the B.S. you can get into as a young man.

I don't think DP is a family friend (i.e., did not meet through the parent)

Well it is, WM was not a member of the country club set. Every neighbour reported the family (WM & DM & MB) kept to themselves. WM, deep in his cups and with his dented up truck, sounds like a bit of a hillbilly. Not an opera-goer, anyway. WM is likely not the connection between DP and DM unless WM had a tricky impaired charge to deal with or something. They would not run into each other socially...especially if WM stayed home with a bottle and the blinds drawn most of the time.

It's DM that wants to rise above his hillbilly upbringing and live a life of wealth and privilege full of raves, clubs, coke, women, dining, travel, gifts, cars, etc. etc. He's been to private school where he could rub up against other wealthy people (and probably see how unsophisticated his father was compared to the families of his peers.)

I think one of DM's party buddies had DP as a lawyer. DP has defended rich kids drag racing, drug charges, etc., all the B.S. you can get into as a young man.

I'm sorry, but is this your opinion or do you have proof to back up the fact that WM was hanging around drunk with the blinds pulled, that he wasn't a member of any country clubs? How do we know what type of music he enjoyed or who he was friends with, please show me a reference that he had only hillbilly friends or had an impaired driving charge. Besides, it was stated DM met DP just prior to the incident, so unless you are suggesting the mutual friend was a ghost relative, that theory just doesn't make sense to me.

I imagine that if he went to a fairly well off school that he knows a lot of lawyers, but perhaps DP is the only criminal one, or the only one who doesn't want to talk about dog biscuits. In my opinion, it is possible that he learned more than just how to be shallow at private school. For some reason, I don't see a kid who eats milk bones as being in a particular hurry to blend in with his rich peers.

Wow. do you know all these people?

So one is either a hillbilly or a luxe-life privileged party-goer? There is no in-between? Can one only follow in his father's footsteps? Lets remember DM has a mother who strikes me as neither a hillbilly nor a partying show off.

All accounts of him in MSM have been of the more "down to earth" variety.

It has been told in MSM links previously posted that DM was a witness in a friend's case handled by DP in the past and that is how they met. I suppose there are details that are nobody's business (but ours, of course lol), like which friend and what trouble were they in to. But I would imagine he knows him "through mutual friends" sounds better than DM knows someone represented by DP.

I'm sorry, but is this your opinion or do you have proof to back up the fact that WM was hanging around drunk with the blinds pulled, that he wasn't a member of any country clubs? How do we know what type of music he enjoyed or who he was friends with, please show me a reference that he had only hillbilly friends or had an impaired driving charge. Besides, it was stated DM met DP just prior to the incident, so unless you are suggesting the mutual friend was a ghost relative, that theory just doesn't make sense to me.

I was just riffing off of AB's National Post article that talks about WM there. WM didn't seem to have any airs, dropping DM off at private school in a beat up truck (dog biscuits article). No wonder DM took up the dog biscuits act: if you have an embarrassing parent like that, someone who is closer on the scale to "authentic" than "sophisticated" you kind of have a chip on your shoulder. You start doing things to show you choose to be weird, not that you have weirdness thrust upon you.

I imagine that if he went to a fairly well off school that he knows a lot of lawyers, but perhaps DP is the only criminal one, or the only one who doesn't want to talk about dog biscuits. In my opinion, it is possible that he learned more than just how to be shallow at private school. For some reason, I don't see a kid who eats milk bones as being in a particular hurry to blend in with his rich peers.

Well he is 27, his peer group from high school would be too inexperienced at this point even if they had gone into law. Parents of his peers, or legal representation for his peers, is what I think is the connection between DP and DM.

For some reason, I don't see a kid who eats milk bones as being in a particular hurry to blend in with his rich peers.
<rsbm>

Do you have a link to back up that they were in fact milk bones? :floorlaugh:

It has been told in MSM links previously posted that DM was a witness in a friend's case handled by DP in the past and that is how they met.
<rsbm>

That was my understanding too, that their acquaintance was the result of another case, a few months prior to this one. I actually thought DP said so in an early presser, but sure can't find it now, or in any MSM articles. Somewhere along the line that somehow morphed into "mutual friends".

<rsbm>

Do you have a link to back up that they were in fact milk bones? :floorlaugh:

:laughcry: Oh SB. You must be getting the tired giggles. Milk Bones...wonder how Milk Bones feels having their product dragged into this horrifying case? They have created many new products over they years. Wonder if DM had tried any of the more recent ones? Bed time snack served with milk in jail? Sorry couldn't resist. This sleuthing needs a little humour at times. JMO.

<rsbm>

That was my understanding too, that their acquaintance was the result of another case, a few months prior to this one. I actually thought DP said so in an early presser, but sure can't find it now, or in any MSM articles. Somewhere along the line that somehow morphed into "mutual friends".

This one SB?

Paradkar described Millard — whom the criminal lawyer said he knows through mutual friends — as “humble, unassuming … hard-working and extremely intelligent.”

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...et_up_at_millard_farm_in_waterloo_region.html

Tying this all together is he saying the mutual friends and DM were seeing DP for legal advice/help regarding them being set up over another case and DP thinks that case and this case are now connected? OR are those mutual friends the ones DP thinks committed the murder of TB? I think just defense babble in MOO. Trying to raise reasonable doubt to the public.

&#8220;There is a story behind this, which I can&#8217;t get into,&#8221; said Paradkar, who met Millard through mutual friends a couple of months ago. &#8220;Obviously it&#8217;s more than what it appears to be.&#8221;

http://www.lfpress.com/2013/05/15/tim-bosma-murder-suspect-dellen-millard-in-hamilton-court

Tying this all together is he saying the mutual friends and DM were seeing DP for legal advice/help regarding them being set up over another case and DP thinks that case and this case are now connected? OR are those mutual friends the ones DP thinks committed the murder of TB? I think just defense babble in MOO. Trying to raise reasonable doubt to the public.

“There is a story behind this, which I can’t get into,” said Paradkar, who met Millard through mutual friends a couple of months ago. “Obviously it’s more than what it appears to be.”

http://www.lfpress.com/2013/05/15/tim-bosma-murder-suspect-dellen-millard-in-hamilton-court

Swede...thank you>>>You summed up my feelings EXACTLY.I must say great post again..>>JMO!...and for Snoofo read these posts as they answer what you feel is my "mysterious post"...( I think you called it..IMo something like that ,,,and:seeya:back to ya Snoofo.....JMO again and I agree totally with what Swede has written above me here...robynhood..that may solve what you do not understand in my post>>>YESTERDAY!...

This one SB?

Paradkar described Millard &#8212; whom the criminal lawyer said he knows through mutual friends &#8212; as &#8220;humble, unassuming &#8230; hard-working and extremely intelligent.&#8221;

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...et_up_at_millard_farm_in_waterloo_region.html
<bbm>

No to the bolded part, but thanks anyway swedie .. The one I can't find now is where it was initially said to the effect that the DP/DM acquaintance was the result of another case. That reference seemed to ultimately disappear after morphing into the "mutual friends" comment, with no further mention of another case. It seems DP would prefer to elevate DM in the eyes of the public by having us believe there was a social relationship between them (i.e. DM has socially acceptable friends) as opposed to having met through another case (probably criminal in nature as DP is a criminal defence lawyer).

Then there was DP's reference to DM having "no brushes with law in terms of ever being in jail". That could mean a variety of things (i.e. juvie record, stay of proceedings, conditional discharge, probation, community service).

<bbm>

No to the bolded part, but thanks anyway swedie .. The one I can't find now is where it was initially said to the effect that the DP/DM acquaintance was the result of another case. That reference seemed to ultimately disappear after morphing into the "mutual friends" comment, with no further mention of another case. It seems DP would prefer to elevate DM in the eyes of the public by having us believe there was a social relationship between them (i.e. DM has socially acceptable friends) as opposed to having met through another case (probably criminal in nature as DP is a criminal defence lawyer).

Then there was DP's reference to DM having "no brushes with law in terms of ever being in jail". That could mean a variety of things (i.e. juvie record, stay of proceedings, conditional discharge, probation, community service).
SillyBilly, in my posts 760,763 & 764 I linked to the 3 press conferences DP gave on the 13th, 15th & 17th. IMO, DM didn't know DP personally, but rather was involved with another case that DP was involved with. JMHO, but, I'm amazed that a wealthy, intelligent, humble and unassuming young man would find himself in not only the company of a petty criminal like MS, but also chatting it up with a criminal lawyer about another case. mmmmmm :scared: DM has never had a brush with the law that has resulted in jail time, could indicate to me that he's always been able to talk and/or pay his way out of previous issues. The "remorseful" comment may mean that he's sorry he got caught this time. JMHO

SillyBilly, in my posts 760,763 & 764 I linked to the 3 press conferences DP gave on the 13th, 15th & 17th. IMO, DM didn't know DP personally, but rather was involved with another case that DP was involved with. JMHO, but, I'm amazed that a wealthy, intelligent, humble and unassuming young man would find himself in not only the company of a petty criminal like MS, but also chatting it up with a criminal lawyer about another case. mmmmmm :scared: DM has never had a brush with the law that has resulted in jail time, could indicate to me that he's always been able to talk and/or pay his way out of previous issues. The "remorseful" comment may mean that he's sorry he got caught this time. JMHO

ITA and TWT (time will tell ;))

Sherlock, I was just having the same thoughts about what you just posted regarding DM having no criminal record. Absolutely correct, he may have had numerous brushes with the law but fortunately for him, he was able to escape a record. :moo:

SB I've checked out a couple of videos assuming that could be where is the information you're looking for is. While listening to this brief one I would really like to ask DP, show me proof.

He said DM is a successful entrepreneur. Really? At what? Obviously he collapsed Millardair so how is that successful DP? If he is referring to the chop shop, well that didn't turn out so successful in the end now did it DP? When speaking of charitable work, maybe that is what kept DM from having a criminal record? Wonder what type of charitable work DM supposedly did? Hard worker? At what I also wonder? It doesn't sound like he was employed anywhere other then the hangar... Just more defense babbling trying to paint his client in a good light. All :moo:

http://www.citynews.ca/2013/05/14/lawyer-for-dellen-millard-on-allegations-against-client/

Also somewhere back there, there was discussion as to where people may have pulled over to leave flowers at TB's home at the makeshift memorial. In this video you can see where someone pulled into the bottom of the lane way and got out to leave flowers. I suspect DM and MS left the Yukon on the road near the bottom of the driveway. It's clear there are plants/weeds tall enough which could camouflage the Yukon from Bosma's house, and being it was dark that would make it more difficult to see until you were upon it. There probably wasn't any discussion of how they arrived until they got outside at which time Tim may have asked. Then they would just say they walked up the lane way as to not block Tim's truck in for the test drive. MS likely got out of Tim's truck at the bottom of the lane way before the test drive or they killed Tim shortly after leaving his house, then went back to retrieve the Yukon and MS followed DM in Tim's truck from there. MOO.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...awyer-says-truth-will-emerge/article11948222/

I am looking forward to the DEFENSE ...explaining all the evidence ( we listed in previously threads and numerous posts I listed a few days ago too...)

1.TB truck where the POLICE THINK the murder took place..

2..inciderator ....ashes found and some sort of evidence to ID T.B( pb ban does not disclose how YET!..but must while in COURT)

...list is endless as I posted a few days ago and others have repeated numerous times!..................................

3.We think disclosure has been given from forensic and LE to DM lawyer....soooooooooooo time to explain in front of a JURY...unfortunately not till 2014 ....long wait still....courts are backed as per usual in Canada..

.JMO ...there SHALL BE a lot of explaining to due...

.IMO it is CRYSTAL CLEAR Guilty of 1st degree murder for DM ...and let us not forget M.S..YEPPERS>>>IMO..robynhood....

.I do BELIEVE the real truth may never be TOLD by DM or MS....and>>> the person who could tell us is unfortnately dead>>>
...RIP TIM BOSMA....and I may added I hope Sharlene bosma finds some peace in seeing them in JAIL ..GUILTY as I belive in my honest Opinion she saw those evil faces walk her husband down her diveway...JIMO AGAIN!..robynhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekmtl