General Discussion and Theories #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely right Skatergirl, but I doubt much evidential information will be publicised before the trial. So I'm sure the wild speculation will continue relentlessly. The evidence that there is so far (circumstantial of course) is -
DM and MS arrived on foot at TB's house for a test drive
TB's burnt remains were discovered on or near a property owned by DM
TB's stolen vehicle was found on a driveway of a property owned by DM's mother
There was an incinerator located on DM's property

Well that's about it for info/evidence available to the public. I'm sure there will be plenty more circumstantial and forensic evidence offered up in court which will probably put the matter to bed. (MOO)

RIP Tim Bosma

I'm not convinced that evidence would include that they arrived on foot. It's a pretty long walk to arrive on foot and there was an ad posted in the beginning that said they were dropped off by someone who said he'd be back for them. My faith in MSM leads me to think it's a possibility that some reports were confusing that with the previous day's test drive, where that owner did say they arrived on foot.

The incinerator will only be evidence if it is found to have been used in the crime.

JMO

OK, arrived at TB's house/driveway on foot (as opposed to driving their vehicle onto the property so that it would be seen/identified by the residents of the property)

I truly hope that some information comes out soon, perhaps at the court appearance August 1st, that will put an end to all the wild speculation and grand schemes of OC involvement. MOO

As it has been discussed here, if LE did not have enough evidence to move forward with the charges, the charges would be dropped and LE would be out there searching for someone else. MOO

I previously posted with regard to the prosecutor providing at least partial disclosure shortly after the last court appearance in June, so if there was nothing to disclose, wouldn't DM and MS be off the hook already? MOO
Here is the quote, from article dated June 14th
His lawyer, Deepak Paradkar, told the court he expects to receive disclosure from the Crown within two or three weeks. However, Leitch said he expects it to happen next week.
http://www.therecord.com/news-story/3839422-so-close-yet-so-far-from-answers-in-bosma-murder-case/

IMO Many times LE has very little evidence, if any in some cases...but they will still lay charges. Sometimes they play the game of leverage with people and their lives. By this I mean that they will arrest someone and keep them either in jail or with ridiculous bail conditions to make them 'break' or to make life bad for someone they care about so that they plea to release the loved one from the ordeal. Also if they have no clue who may be involved, they would not want to look inefficient, so will work with what they have and hope the actual criminal is either dished up by a confession, or comes to light within the extra time they have bought themselves by holding the 'accused'..... yes this may sound far fetched...( but imo it is not) I will add this as MOO

I'm not convinced that evidence would include that they arrived on foot. It's a pretty long walk to arrive on foot and there was an ad posted in the beginning that said they were dropped off by someone who said he'd be back for them. My faith in MSM leads me to think it's a possibility that some reports were confusing that with the previous day's test drive, where that owner did say they arrived on foot.

The incinerator will only be evidence if it is found to have been used in the crime.

JMO

I agree...and if someone did drop them off to come back later that would indicate that there was not one other vehicle but possibly two !

The vehicle that dropped them off and the vehicle that followed them, the dark SUV.

So it could well be that whoever was in TB's truck with him had no idea who was following them or even that they were being followed. IMO
Couple that with the other vehicle that dropped them off meeting them somewhere and the SUV arrives too. This could indicate that there were as few as four people plus TB or as many as 10 depending how many were in the other two vehicles. JMO

I agree...and if someone did drop them off to come back later that would indicate that there was not one other vehicle but possibly two !

The vehicle that dropped them off and the vehicle that followed them, the dark SUV.

So it could well be that whoever was in TB's truck with him had no idea who was following them or even that they were being followed. IMO
Couple that with the other vehicle that dropped them off meeting them somewhere and the SUV arrives too. This could indicate that there were as few as four people plus TB or as many as 10 depending how many were in the other two vehicles. JMO

There could also have been another vehicle parked behind the grassy knoll :)

There could also have been another vehicle parked behind the grassy knoll :)

I will take that as a joke ;-)

The police have said there was a dark SUV...so for some that should clinch it that there was. Also there were reports that they were 'dropped off' at TB's

So we can only work with what we have...and those are two points that are available to us.... don't you agree?

I will take that as a joke ;-)

The police have said there was a dark SUV...so for some that should clinch it that there was. Also there were reports that they were 'dropped off' at TB's

So we can only work with what we have...and those are two points that are available to us.... don't you agree?

No.

LE originally said there was a dark SUV type vehicle that they could not identify. The only thing this would clinch for anyone is that LE saw a large dark vehicle.

This large dark vehicle was subsequently said by LE to be the Yukon.

No.

LE originally said there was a dark SUV type vehicle that they could not identify. The only thing this would clinch for anyone is that LE saw a large dark vehicle.

The one owned by DM I might add.

No.

No.... the police DID say that there was a large dark SUV following (that is why they were talking about a 3rd suspect ) This is a fact !

IMO The large dark SUV was never identified as the Yukon.... please provide your source that says otherwise !!!!

IMO There is at least one report that says they were dropped off at TB's house and would be picked up later.... I shall find the link for you to prove my point...now please find the link that proves your words that the SUV was DM's Yukon. TIA

The one owned by DM I might add.

Please provide the link... are we to assume that this total id of DM's Yukon came from the same grainy footage that LE said they couldn't identify the exact type of vehicle...only that it 'looked' like an SUV ?

No.... the police DID say that there was a large dark SUV following (that is why they were talking about a 3rd suspect ) This is a fact ! <modsnip>

IMO The large dark SUV was never identified as the Yukon.... please provide your source that says otherwise !!!!

IMO There is at least one report that says they were dropped off at TB's house and would be picked up later.... I shall find the link for you to prove my point...now please find the link that proves your words that the SUV was DM's Yukon. TIA

If it's a fact, I'm sure you'll be able to provide the quote. <modsnip>

My sources follow.

Police are looking for two more suspects &#8211; the short man and the driver of an &#8220;SUV-type&#8221; vehicle that appeared to be following Mr. Bosma&#8217;s Dodge as it pulled away from his home.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...arged-with-killing-tim-bosma/article12009016/

Police say surveillance video captured images of Mr. Millard&#8217;s dark blue GMC Yukon SUV following Mr. Bosma&#8217;s 2007 Dodge Ram pickup truck on the evening of May 6, when two men arrived at the Ancaster, Ont., father&#8217;s home to test drive Mr. Bosma&#8217;s vehicle.

However, Staff. Sgt. Kavanagh said investigators do not know who was driving the SUV and are probing the possibility that it was Mr. Smich.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...ird-suspect-in-bosma-killing/article12370401/

If it's a fact, I'm sure you'll be able to provide the quote. <modsnip>

Correction 'my unsourced opinions' which are my very own and the source is me !

My sources follow.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...arged-with-killing-tim-bosma/article12009016/

''Police are looking for two more suspects &#8211; the short man and the driver of an &#8220;SUV-type&#8221; vehicle that appeared to be following Mr. Bosma&#8217;s Dodge as it pulled away from his home.'' I don't see the word Yukon in this link !!

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...ird-suspect-in-bosma-killing/article12370401/

This one says Yukon but no LE press release to my knowledge has ever identified the Yukon specifically...so possibly this is a MSM fabrication...please feel free to link the LE release that explains how they suddenly can tell that it was a Yukon when they could only barely id it as an SUV... I really would like to see the LE footage... it would be great TIA

thank you

No.... the police DID say that there was a large dark SUV following (that is why they were talking about a 3rd suspect ) This is a fact !

Here:<modsnip>

Earlier in the investigation we spoke about a second vehicle that was involved in this incident that was captured on video. Police have determined that this vehicle was a dark blue Yukon owned by Dellen Millard

http://www.hamiltonpolice.on.ca/HPS/News/secondarrest.htm

Here:<modsnip>

Earlier in the investigation we spoke about a second vehicle that was involved in this incident that was captured on video. Police have determined that this vehicle was a dark blue Yukon owned by Dellen Millard

Strange isn't it...that LE could barely determine that the vehicle was an SUV from the grainy footage before . Do you have the link to the LE video of LE saying it was the Yukon.... or is there no evidence of this?

Strange isn't it...that LE could barely determine that the vehicle was an SUV from the grainy footage before . Do you have the link to the LE video of LE saying it was the Yukon.... or is there no evidence of this?

In the posts immediately above are links to the information you are requesting

This one from CK's post with a link to an article in MSM
Police say surveillance video captured images of Mr. Millard’s dark blue GMC Yukon SUV following Mr. Bosma’s 2007 Dodge Ram pickup truck on the evening of May 6, when two men arrived at the Ancaster, Ont., father’s home to test drive Mr. Bosma’s vehicle.
However, Staff. Sgt. Kavanagh said investigators do not know who was driving the SUV and are probing the possibility that it was Mr. Smich.
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...ticle12370401/

And then this one posted by lanman with a link to official LE statement
Here is the exact statement regarding the Yukon
Earlier in the investigation we spoke about a second vehicle that was involved in this incident that was captured on video. Police have determined that this vehicle was a dark blue Yukon owned by Dellen Millard. This Yukon has been seized by Investigators and a search warrant was obtained to search the vehicle. Police continue to analyze the exhibits taken from this vehicle in the search for additional evidence.

So why do you now need to see it in a video when it is right there in words?

Police say surveillance video captured images of Mr. Millard&#8217;s dark blue GMC Yukon SUV following Mr. Bosma&#8217;s 2007 Dodge Ram pickup truck on the evening of May 6, when two men (DM and MS #1 )arrived at the Ancaster, Ont., father&#8217;s home to test drive Mr. Bosma&#8217;s vehicle.
However, Staff. Sgt. Kavanagh said investigators do not know who was driving the SUV and are probing the possibility that it was Mr. Smich (Mr Smich #2)

Earlier in the investigation we spoke about a second vehicle that was involved in this incident that was captured on video. Police have determined that this vehicle was a dark blue Yukon owned by Dellen Millard. This Yukon has been seized by Investigators and a search warrant was obtained to search the vehicle. Police continue to analyze the exhibits taken from this vehicle in the search for additional evidence.

So the grainy footage that could barely determine anything except it looks like a dark SUV type vehicle...has now been determined to be a BLUE YUKON.... initially they claimed there was a third suspect driving the dark SUV type vehicle but could not see clearly due to the lack of clarity.... NOw there is no 3rd suspect ...so we were led to believe the dark SUV type vehicle was on auto pilot. IMO
]Now they claim the following SUV was probably driven by MS who by some sheer act of genius managed to be in two vehicles at the same time
!! JMO

So why do you now need to see it in a video when it is right there in words?

Well the reason I find the need to get clarification is because the MSM reports and the words of LE seem absolutely ridiculous to me JMO MOO

I was hoping that a video would shed some light on the anomalies...but sadly I see no illumination at all.
.. JMO MOO

Thank you for your links...my responses are in dark orchid ...

I wonder why they're not probing the possibility that DM was driving the Yukon? If there is no 3rd suspect, and one of them got out of the truck to follow as they left, then it could possibly have been either one that switched vehicles.

JMO

:seeya: Hi all

There have been several complaints on the quoting and inserting various colors within the quote. For some members it makes it difficult to read on various devises and therefore stifles the discussion.

If at all possible please just use the normal quote function without all the colors.

Thank you

I wonder why they're not probing the possibility that DM was driving the Yukon? If there is no 3rd suspect, and one of them got out of the truck to follow as they left, then it could possibly have been either one that switched vehicles.

JMO

Which flies in the face of 'they were dropped off and the dropper off would be back "

Why would the dropper offer need to come back if MS was driving the following SUV ? Either they were dropped off or they were not dropped off. Wasn't it SB that said they were dropped off ??

So if dropped off, why would there be a following vehicle ? None of it makes sense.... No mention of the dropper off'er. Could it be that DM and MS were dropped of by someone or two or three, who told DM / MS that they would be back. DM/MS get in the truck with TB..... then DM or MS gets a phone call to say that they are there right behind them !!! They stop somewhere to look at truck and the other one two or three people take over the prospect of buying the truck. Situation escalates as TB refuses to take a low price or some other inflammatory situation occurs. DM says that he is going and either takes off alone or with MS. TB is left with the others.... The others are mad at DM for not staying (either they planned DM to be the guy that goes to TB door or they knew he was going to look at a truck and showed up) The 'others' kill TB either deliberately or accidently during a scuffle and then plant the deed on DM as they really are jealous or mad at him for whatever reason....just another theory... but I have several ..... ;-) MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wannahelp0522