General Discussion and Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
And he might have simply unloaded the groceries and taken the cart back. The point isn't so much whether the driver stole the cart or not. To drive through town with something so obviously delinquent, photograph it, and allow it to be posted on fb, displays an attitude of devil-may-care and bravado.

He already had a truck to load groceries into .. he didn't need a cart. In fact, loading that cart up into the bed of the truck is more difficult than loading the actual groceries through a tailgate. Not to mention, getting up into the bed of the truck to unload the groceries, or in the alternative, lifting the cart out of the truck to unload the groceries, putting the cart back onto the bed of the truck ... and returning it to the store.

IMO, it was done simply "because he could".

Just to be fair about the shopping cart - DM isn't seen in any of those pictures. And we've heard how generous he always was with his friends.

I could just imagine his friends saying they wanted to get some food and making a list of who wanted what, and someone saying to "just get a whole shopping cart of whatever"... so as a joke, they brought back a "whole shopping cart of whatever"

And he might have simply unloaded the groceries and taken the cart back. The point isn't so much whether the driver stole the cart or not. To drive through town with something so obviously delinquent, photograph it, and allow it to be posted on fb, displays an attitude of devil-may-care and bravado.

With due respect, the world is full of stupid people doing stupid things. Have you never done anything in your life that could be considered delinquent? It was like a bunch of young adults pulling a stupid prank on a dare for a few laughs and while stupid, hardly any worse than what a lot of teenagers and young adults do. I can think of lots of these types of things - Chinese fire drill, chicken racing, toss the milkshake, and the list goes on. The fact is teenagers and young adults and even older folk often do stupid things especially if alcohol is involved.

Toronto Police will update the LB case at 2:30 today. I presume a Press Conference. Do I need to post a like for something like this? Sorry, I'm just a rookie here :)

I am hopeful that the presser today will shed some light on this case. I would be happy to hear that she's contacted the LE to say she's happy and alive

I am hopeful that the presser today will shed some light on this case. I would be happy to hear that she's contacted the LE to say she's happy and alive

I'd be happy to hear that she was hiding out with DM for the last year, was the driver of the 2nd vehicle, and has been giving LE all the info they need.

Sue Sgambati a reporter for CP24 Toronto's News channel is tweeting that there was a third test drive attempt from the same telephone number.

‏
@suesgambati Hamilton Police confirm there was a 3rd test drive attempt by same cell phone used to call. A man in TO area was called on May 5 to set up test drive for his truck but slept through the call. The test drive didn't happen. The TO area man who slept through the call for a test drive had posted his truck for sale online, just as #TimBosma did.

https://twitter.com/suesgambati

I think I read on WS that someone had a friend with similar experience on the same date. It might be difficult to find an original post through so many threads...

I think these are the posts you are referring to ... incident in Guelph:

Canadiangirl posted this:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9392753&postcount=22"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #1[/ame]

Factoria followed up with this:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9499585&postcount=28"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Motive: The Truck[/ame]

Here's an interesting new story dating back to February, 2013. Does this again raise the possibility that TB may have unknowningly seen something or been perceived to have seen something by evildoers? Was there, by any chance, a "For Sale" sign or other identifiable characteristic on his truck? Some groups tend to carry a grudge, I'm told and not entirely MOO.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2098640-billy-mason-s-murder-may-be-tied-to-rip-off/

Please continue the "3rd suspect" discussion here...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=210489"]Suspect #3: True or False - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I'll move some posts over there now.

:tyou:

I've just picked up my copy of the Manitoulin Expositor, the newspaper that first printed the story of the blood on the boat. I'm not sure if the follow-up article is available online without paying $1.25, and I doubt that the major newspapers have any interest in following it up. There is a picture of the front page of the paper at the link given. You may be able to zoom in to read at least that page.

http://www.manitoulin.ca/

Here are some lines from the printed version: " When questioned about the blood which was seen on the transom, the head, the sleeping cabin, and the bed sheets, the man responded that his female guest was menstruating ..."

"The Toronto Star [...] basically threatened me [...] unless I spoke with them and gave them a new story."

"That almost implies that I [Blodgett] made the story up, even though I gather the police have information from a witness that proves my reports to them were entirely accurate. Yet somehow not a single news agency has received that information."

"While the staff sargeant could not shed more light on the now closed investigation, he did say that the two girls who had spent time on the charter with Mr.Millard in 2011 had since been identified and that there was no concern for their safety or well being."

Hey

1)A while ago someone here posted a thread with cached kijiji ad
showing TB's vehicle with a brief description what happened that evening.
It reads like it was posted by the family asking to help finding TB.
I am trying to find it again. There are so many threads to go thru.
Could one of the MODs place it in a common area. The last statement was
a bit unusual about his phone.

2) re: Burner Phone. Last year we started receiving Bell mobility cell Phone bills
for a Phone purchased in Burlington Ont. Funny thing is we didn't have any Bell Mobility accounts. Someone used our address with a fake name to purchase the phone and set up the account. When I called the cell company I asked "do yu ask for ID when someone sets up an account "? they could not answer the question. Now All the bills go straight back to Bell with "address unknown", including the one from the collection agency.

Napper505

Hey

1)A while ago someone here posted a thread with cached kijiji ad
showing TB's vehicle with a brief description what happened that evening.
It reads like it was posted by the family asking to help finding TB.
I am trying to find it again. There are so many threads to go thru.
Could one of the MODs place it in a common area. The last statement was
a bit unusual about his phone.

Napper505

It's only available in google cache, now. I happened to grab it so if MODs say it's ok to post either or both of the cache addy or the message itself, I'm good to go. (It was basically a text "Missing Person" description posted before TB was found.) And yes, it does say that three guys arrived at the Bosma residence!

I've just picked up my copy of the Manitoulin Expositor, the newspaper that first printed the story of the blood on the boat. I'm not sure if the follow-up article is available online without paying $1.25, and I doubt that the major newspapers have any interest in following it up. There is a picture of the front page of the paper at the link given. You may be able to zoom in to read at least that page.

http://www.manitoulin.ca/

Here are some lines from the printed version: " When questioned about the blood which was seen on the transom, the head, the sleeping cabin, and the bed sheets, the man responded that his female guest was menstruating ..."

"The Toronto Star [...] basically threatened me [...] unless I spoke with them and gave them a new story."

"That almost implies that I [Blodgett] made the story up, even though I gather the police have information from a witness that proves my reports to them were entirely accurate. Yet somehow not a single news agency has received that information."

"While the staff sargeant could not shed more light on the now closed investigation, he did say that the two girls who had spent time on the charter with Mr.Millard in 2011 had since been identified and that there was no concern for their safety or well being."

Full article: http://www.manitoulin.ca/2013/06/05...onal-media-police-in-assisting-millard-probe/

There was some discussion a while back about wanting the diesel engine out of Tim's truck to put in the jeep, and also using Aviation fuel instead of diesel... I found this from early May 2011 about the Jeep and how it was set up for the Baja race. They actually had it running on aviation fuel back then. Found this in a Jeep forum: (I see it was dug up way back when all this first started as well.)

I have built a 4.6L stroker for my boss' 04 TJ, the Jeep is for running in the Baja 500 and 1000, no street use anymore.

Ya Im running the 505 cam,lifters and roller rockers. So far so good, have actually only been testing so far, no real sustained high speed yet.. Since this will be strictly off road racing vehicle(Baja 500,1000 purpose built) I got rid of the cats and muffler, custom made front pipes to connect to the 505 performance header, its 2.5" outlets so wasnt even close to connecting to stock head pipe. Engine seems very responsive and power seems to be very good too.. Im running and SDS engine management setup(fuel and ignition control,all programable) running about 10.5:1 compression with a custom iron head and running 100 Octane LL av fuel. My boss has a helicopter and a couple planes and has easy access to the av fuel.. To fill the 32 Gal fuel cell with 100LL costs almost $250.. But better safe than sorry, would rather have a bit too much octane and not have to worry about detonation...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa