General theory thread and motives rehashed #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have come to believe that Granny Skyes took a sick little girl away with her that night. I wonder why the cops haven't questioned her further. According to LE's theory Misty wasn't home that night. That would mean Grandma Sykes was the last to see Haleigh alive???????

I think maybe Tommy stumbled into this mess either by the beckoning of a distraught Misty who wanted company while she waited for Ron to come home or by design to help clear out the house of whatever drugs and guns were there.
I have always believed that Joe is involved at least in the disposal of little Haleigh because he was in Fl for a month for some reason. IMO it was to set up a connection to purchase cheap cocaine or guns to profit from back in Tenn. I think Ron was that connection.
If Haleigh was injured before Ron went to work Granny and TN would have insisted he do his shift for his own alibi. I can't believe I am typing this.......but I almost believe he did work his shift that night now. He had folks covering his butt and good at home.

If Grandma was there that night, it was to see a dead or sick child. I really believe she was taken by her and that is why there is no evidence of death at the MH. Misty can't tell where Haleigh is cause she doesn't know. Grandma/TN/Ron took care of that. Finally, I didn't realize that Ron's bio dad was such a concerned and involved parent for Ron. He suddendly shows up the same day Haleigh goes missing? Did he also help in the disposal?

I think Misty was tricked into a situation and is probably dense enough to believe that she is somehow culpable for whatever happened to Haleigh. She may well be as much in the dark as we are about many of the details.

I am gonna say this and hush now. I think Haleigh was cremated immedately. I have always felt that way and I will not state my reasons for saying this.

This is all my own opinion.

OMG, your post is so well thought out. I think it's a more believable theory than most. I have always felt GMS was more involved with this.
Thank you.

If Grandma was there that night, it was to see a dead or sick child. I really believe she was taken by her and that is why there is no evidence of death at the MH. Misty can't tell where Haleigh is cause she doesn't know. Grandma/TN/Ron took care of that. Finally, I didn't realize that Ron's bio dad was such a concerned and involved parent for Ron. He suddendly shows up the same day Haleigh goes missing? Did he also help in the disposal?

Good thinking Gwen. I am also in the mindset there was outside help from someone who is a family member of Ronalds, and not just the usual suspects.

It is suspicious Rons Dad just shows up, thats for sure, considering Lester and Teresea didn't even raise their own kids until they were into their teens, and I dont even know how much Lester was involved. But would he have guilt not being there for his son all those years and be inclined to clean up one of his messes? I don't know, maybe.

Misty and Chelsea may be tight, or whatever, but its a stretch that Chelsea as a mother would be so gung ho to help dispose of little HaLeigh for Misty, or with Misty, this is so cold blooded, and especially while pregnant, I mean is there anything to indicate Chelsea is so far off the rocker to do this, and why? Because she got a tattoo?

And Ron alienated Misty from her family.

Sadly, mothers dispose of their children every hour of every day. She could have been the driver of the van and witnessed other people disposing of Haleigh. By her haggard looks and actions since this nightmare began along with getting the "memorial" tattoo of Haleigh makes me think that something she knows about and witnessed that night is really haunting her. Her apparent deteriorating appearance and emotional participation on the Nancy Grace Show as well as the tattoo makes me think that her conscience is really putting a hurt on her.

Here's a thought that has been bugging me lately. I don't remember where or when I heard it and I think it could have been on NG, but at one point GGM Sykes mentioned that on Christmas Day 2009 or there abouts Ronald left her MH to go talk to Haleigh...I wonder just where he went go to talk to Haleigh? This is something that has been bugging me for awhile.

I've been without access to this case for the past 3 months. Would someone catch me up to date (short version).
The last I read/seen was when Misty was taken to the river by LE.

I've been without access to this case for the past 3 months. Would someone catch me up to date (short version).
The last I read/seen was when Misty was taken to the river by LE.

Werter arranged a poly for Tommy, he failed. LP gave Lindsey money to go to Massachusettes to visit Chelsea while Tommy took the test. She returned, tc was at the water, as was misty. Lindsy filed for divorce, she said she would, if tc failed the poly. This was the end of April.

tommy was transferred to Putnam County jail awaiting sentencing which was supposed to happen this week (?) but was postponed due to his atty filing paperwork against PCSO/FDLE for taking tommy out of his cell to talk to him. His atty called it harassment and the Motion of Prohibition by Werter will be heard next month, as will his sentenceing.

RC is go to trial next Monday, the 19th. It will be a jury trial (cough). He was to give his final plea today but we hear dnothing and it may have been postponed. The trial still stands for 7/19......emm...so far.

misty goes to trial in August ( 2 trials same day; one in PC and one in SJC).
WBG goes in August ( I think same date)
Donna goes for sentencing Sept 1st

Here's a thought that has been bugging me lately. I don't remember where or when I heard it and I think it could have been on NG, but at one point GGM Sykes mentioned that on Christmas Day 2009 or there abouts Ronald left her MH to go talk to Haleigh...I wonder just where he went go to talk to Haleigh? This is something that has been bugging me for awhile.

Me too..LOL.

If ron didn't buy himself a new car we would have known. Bet the Altima was bugged.. Any ever see him driving that car after 2.9.09? :waitasec:

Me too..LOL.

If ron didn't buy himself a new car we would have known. Bet the Altima was bugged.. Any ever see him driving that car after 2.9.09? :waitasec:

Good point Whisp. After they were all arrested for the drug deals I asked who was making payments on RC's car or if he paid cash for it. No one could give me an answer, however tomatos were thrown. To me it was an important issue, but posters said what does that have to do with the disappearance of Haleigh?

I was trying to use little bits and pieces to help with a theory I had, oh well!

Good point Whisp. After they were all arrested for the drug deals I asked who was making payments on RC's car or if he paid cash for it. No one could give me an answer, however tomatos were thrown. To me it was an important issue, but posters said what does that have to do with the disappearance of Haleigh?

I was trying to use little bits and pieces to help with a theory I had, oh well!

You keep on digging 4Jacy. I think all the little pieces of info we get will eventually put the entire puzzle together. If I recall, Ron wasn't the only one to get a new vehicle or the only one to get rid of a vehicle.

AS LOVES Nissans and the color red. She has had many. On feb 28th, 2009 she purchased a brand new spanky Red one. I have not seen the red SUV she had after Haleigh disappeared and was driven by her, so I am going to assume she traded that one in.

RC drove her red Nissan Crew pickup frequently according to his neighbor. We never got any answers about rc's white pickup and where it was after Haleigh. The only car we saw was the Altima. The other truck was tucked away (well hidden) at the back of a carport on Rita Lane.

Tommy (or his Dad) had a red pickup according to misty. I don't know what happened to that car either but their is a big lein on Hank Croslin in Volusia County from a Car Company Lender. I would assume (but could be wrong) that the car was repossessed. Hank jr was living in San Mateo (next door to MM) as of Oct. 2009 ( I think) so his moving to Tyler was recent to Haleigh disappearing.

We could go on and on with accidents around the time Haleigh went missing. Nay's vehicle in the dump after her "Trunk" got damaged and mystery fluid poured in the trunk the weekend of misty's lost weekend ( I say it was a two week binge, not three days).

So many candidates for suspicion...boggles a Sleuther's mind.

The reward on this case is still at $35,000? Isn't it mind boggling that no one has come forward? I think someone in that area would come forward for the reward, which tells me that only a select few (maybe two) people know what truly happened to Haleigh. I also think it is the threat of the death penalty that has kept anyone from talking.

Surely, Misty would know by now that she could not be put to death for Haleigh's murder, but not so of her brother or Ronald Cummings. Would she not want their blood on her hands? Might she be capable of feeling that much for anyone?

There are simply too many players in this case for someone not to have talked by now, which leads me back to only one or two knowing the real truth.

just thinking about some other theories, that i haven't really considered...... (running out of them)

I am wondering when TN asked Misty to babysit the children, what time that was, only b/c i can't seem to get out of my head that the children were left at the MH alone, until someone arrived there to watch them..... in a way it out explain Ron's insistance that he "locked the back door", it would also explain why TN called Misty and was insisting she watched the children and even offered her money, it would also kinda explain the massive amount of phone calls from Ron to Misty...b/c he wanted to make sure she was there with the children. I am even wondering if all of the above went down, but HaLeigh was still alive at that point, and when Ron returned home from work, a fight ensued and HaLeigh paid the ultimate price... IDK

It is really hard when there is hardly any confirmation of facts... Those darn school records are killing me..... JMO

That theory also explains GGma Sykes stating that she was angry at Misty for "leaving Ron w/o a babysitter."

IMO, from the beginning I never believed Misty was watching those kids but pulled in afterwards as the fall girl.

That theory also explains GGma Sykes stating that she was angry at Misty for "leaving Ron w/o a babysitter."

IMO, from the beginning I never believed Misty was watching those kids but pulled in afterwards as the fall girl.

ITA! i am also starting to think that it my be possible that the events didn't occur the weekend prior to HaLeigh beinf reported missing but the weekend prior to that. Misty had her weekend binge two weeks prior to HaLeigh missing. I am not sure, but i am trying to work it in to see if it actually makes sence. JMO

Originally Posted by 1Chump View Post

-------

For the longest time I believed Misty was not at the MH for at least a good chunk of time the night of 2/9/09. I began second-guessing that idea a while back but never totally gave up on it until just recently.

I feel that at this point in time Misty is in a position to tell if she was not there...she could come clean about that now and possibly suffer fewer consequences than if she were to just remain silent on the issue, or continue lying about that night. She would have to prove where she was that night, no doubt, and maybe she cannot do that because whoever she was with will not corroborate? Or maybe she was somewhere else sleeping and has no witnesses?

IDK, just seems to me that Misty could come out and say, "I was not there" from whatever-time to whatever-time that night. If it's true, I believe Fields would help Misty to make the statement in an appropriate manner that would set the record straight and remove any suspicions many people still have about her guilt re Haleigh.

People lie when they have something to hide, and I can understand Misty lying to protect herself if she left the MH that night or arrived there late but, at this point, it makes no sense anymore to not admit that she was not there. JMO.

Originally Posted by 1Chump View Post

-------

For the longest time I believed Misty was not at the MH for at least a good chunk of time the night of 2/9/09. I began second-guessing that idea a while back but never totally gave up on it until just recently.

I feel that at this point in time Misty is in a position to tell if she was not there...she could come clean about that now and possibly suffer fewer consequences than if she were to just remain silent on the issue, or continue lying about that night. She would have to prove where she was that night, no doubt, and maybe she cannot do that because whoever she was with will not corroborate? Or maybe she was somewhere else sleeping and has no witnesses?

IDK, just seems to me that Misty could come out and say, "I was not there" from whatever-time to whatever-time that night. If it's true, I believe Fields would help Misty to make the statement in an appropriate manner that would set the record straight and remove any suspicions many people still have about her guilt re Haleigh.

People lie when they have something to hide, and I can understand Misty lying to protect herself if she left the MH that night or arrived there late but, at this point, it makes no sense anymore to not admit that she was not there. JMO.
Since LE seemed pretty sure that Misty wasn't at home that night, I'm gonna assume that's true. Did she take the kids with her or not? if she did, that brings us back to the letter of the party & the OD, but if not, that makes me wonder who she left the kids with. If she was with WBG, & left the kids with Tommy, that would explain why she lied-because she wouldn't Ron to know about either. & If she did leave the kids, I think she either came home to a gone Haleigh, or a dead Haleigh. probably a dead Haleigh & she helped with the disposal. That's something else she wouldn't want Ron to know. This is also when Joe could've factored in . He & Tommy could've ransacked the house for guns & drugs, while Misty was gone.

Dodie,

It's all so twisted, I suppose just about anything is possible. I can get a theory worked only to find one important piece either missing or that doesn't fit the rest of my scenario. I am convinced, though, that Ron would not have let any perp(s) get away with anything unless he is somehow involved, at least in the cover-up. And there has to be a reason why he wanted things covered up.

I believe Misty, Tommy, JO--any one or all three--would not have been walking around alive for long if Ron or his kin were not somehow involved. So, whatever happened, if the truth comes out it would put some kind of focus on Ronald Cummings that would bring to light something that he does not want known at any cost. JMO.

I say they led us all astray about misty and the weekend prior. They have all lied about when and where everything happened.

For instance misty/nay/wbg claim they got together after the car wreck (hit and run) when misty and nay were stopped outside of WBG's mom's house. That accident happened on Jan 28th..yet, were led to believe they first met Feb 5/6.

Hank's accident (and air vac'd to Gainsille) occurred Feb 7 about dinnertime. Not once have we heard about misty visiting her father or anyone notifying misty about the seriousness of her father and his accident. WBG said she was visiting her father on Feb 9 but misty denies it. She was busy dressing, feeding, running to Welaka, sleeping and watching jr while rc picked up Haleigh. Not once does she mention her father. WBG said he spoke with misty on the 9th. I do not see this relationship as a quick affair. I think one of them (at least) were smitten. There is also a big drug connection between these two...imo.

Something is wrong with the timeline and it started before Haleigh, allegedly left for school. Why were the hours before Haleigh left for school all lies? Why lie about going to Welaka? RC says they didn't...he says he put Haleigh on the bus that morning to go to school; his own words to Cobra. I don't understand all the lying BEFORE Haleigh goes missing...

So what are they covering prior to Haleigh disappearing. What is the real timeline and who really was the last person to see Haleigh? We heard all about what misty was doing the weekend prior but not one word of what ron cummings was up to....why?

It sure would have been nice to hear from Haleigh's teacher. Why are public schools so mum? They play the role of political correctness constantly and it annoys the heck out of me.

I say they led us all astray about misty and the weekend prior. They have all lied about when and where everything happened.

For instance misty/nay/wbg claim they got together after the car wreck (hit and run) when misty and nay were stopped outside of WBG's mom's house. That accident happened on Jan 28th..yet, were led to believe they first met Feb 5/6.

Hank's accident (and air vac'd to Gainsille) occurred Feb 7 about dinnertime. Not once have we heard about misty visiting her father or anyone notifying misty about the seriousness of her father and his accident. WBG said she was visiting her father on Feb 9 but misty denies it. She was busy dressing, feeding, running to Welaka, sleeping and watching jr while rc picked up Haleigh. Not once does she mention her father. WBG said he spoke with misty on the 9th. I do not see this relationship as a quick affair. I think one of them (at least) were smitten. There is also a big drug connection between these two...imo.

Something is wrong with the timeline and it started before Haleigh, allegedly left for school. Why were the hours before Haleigh left for school all lies? Why lie about going to Welaka? RC says they didn't...he says he put Haleigh on the bus that morning to go to school; his own words to Cobra. I don't understand all the lying BEFORE Haleigh goes missing...

So what are they covering prior to Haleigh disappearing. What is the real timeline and who really was the last person to see Haleigh? We heard all about what misty was doing the weekend prior but not one word of what ron cummings was up to....why?
whatever he was up to, might beTommy's ace in the hole. If Ron was up to no good, & Tommy was there, then that may be why Ron never went after him, or ratted him out. I've had the feeling that Tommy has something on Ron. Too many guns, drugs, & wild weekends. I've also felt that even though Misty was gone, that Ron still ran with her family. That incident, whatever it was, may have been the real motive, behind the dead rat. ya know? you'd think all of this would've scared this bunch straight. but no...they had to go & get busted for trafficking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member