General theory thread and motives rehashed #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
After Misty’s affair with Greg Page, Misty was terrified of Ron so I do not believe she would do anything Monday night to endanger his children and make matters worse between her and Ron. I don’t know if TN purposely lured Misty back to babysit for Ron so he could put the screws to her Monday night, but it was a perfect opportunity for Ron to take advantage of Misty when she was alone with his kids. Ron's purpose for calling Misty repeatedly Monday evening was to harass her over her affair and that’s why she turned her phone off and refused to talk to him anymore IMO.

Crystal and TN said Ron’s children adored Misty so I don’t believe for a second Misty would intentionally harm HaLeigh or Junior. HaLeigh told her mother and Grandmother, Marie Sheffield, Ron was hitting them not Misty. The fact Misty went back to babysit under these precarious circumstances and jeopardized her own safety and washed HaLeigh’s blanket proves to me she truly loved these children who needed her.

I believe Ron took his daughter Monday evening. Ron has a history of threatening to kill those who cross him and someone told Kim Picazio when Ron, Misty’s jilted and extremely jealous ex-lover, was down on his knees holding his daughter’s photo, he turned and smirked at Misty and asked her if she had anything she wanted to tell him with regard to her “fantastic weekend”. The only reason Misty asked TN if it was okay with Ron if she babysat Monday evening was because Ron was harassing her and she wasn’t sure if stepping back into “his territory” was the right thing to do. Misty asked TN for guidance on this matter and TN misguided her. IMO Teresa Neves:
1) knew Ronald intended to harm Misty so she purposely set Misty up. You will recall it was Greg Page's mother who set Misty up with her son so it's possible Ron knew this and had TN set Misty up; or
2) Ron told TN they had reconciled to cover up his intentions to harm Misty; or
3) TN knew Ron was still mad at Misty but she threw caution to the wind and mislead Misty into believing she was safe because she didn’t want Ron taking his children to work with him again.

Art Harris also said on Levi Page's Show the reason Ron called Misty and told her Donna was a snitch was to blow her cover and get Misty back under his thumb. AH also said Ron was not giving Misty any money.

I imagine the reason Ron proposed to Misty was to cover up his intention to harm Misty and HaLeigh and to prevent Misty from leaving him again. Marrying Misty made her Ron’s possession for life. Presently Misty is facing life behind bars and her chances of fulfilling her dreams with another man are slim to none.

<snipped>
KIM PICAZIO: This is a guy who even withheld from Misty on the day after his child is missing, he is on his knees crying with HaLeigh&#8217;s photo to the cameras, yet he turns around and smirks at Misty and is asking her if she has something to tell him with regard to her fantastic weekend. He was actually more concerned about putting the screws to his girlfriend that she had been sleeping around that weekend with a Gregory Page, than his missing child! That was what he was worried about.

ART HARRIS: Levi, let me tell you the story. So he gets up there. Donna suddenly is accused by Misty of lying to her and all of this is about to come apart because Ronald blew the whistle. Now why would he do it when he knew Misty was slipping away from him, bonding with somebody else, starting to trust Donna Brock according to hours of conversations I had with Donna before she was arrested, and here suddenly, that cover is blown, Misty is back under Ronald&#8217;s thumb.

ART HARRIS: Now this is strange Kim but I also heard the story that I reported early on artharris.com that Misty may have been in on the theft. Misty and Tommy and Joe were going to split the proceeds from whatever they stole and could sell because Ronald really wasn&#8217;t giving Misty any money.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Show Transcripts and Show Videos - NO DISCUSSION!

A witness saw Misty smack Jr at the bus stop, when she was picking up Haleigh. Since these families lie so much, I make it a habit to believe outside witnesses, so I think that Misty picked up Haleigh & Jr was with her. She was also overheard discussing what is presumed to be dope, (bad sh**), & it was reported that she looked worn out. I never believed Ron's lovey, mushy story of his & Haleigh's ride home. IMO, they kept those kids doped up, but even with that thinking, I find it impossible to believe that Jr topped off a full day of sleeping, with a nap. So, it looks like those 3 were together at the bus stop. & that's important because Ron was determined to put himself at the stop & Misty & Jr at home. & even though Misty did the story changing, I think this is Ron's lie, because he never corrected it. & he added a lot of ridiculous details. Ron, who likes to drive like a cracker, is gonna let his daughter drive? I sincerely, don't think so. IDK, but I think this all may have had something to do with the 'bad sh**' & a dope deal. Was Joe the supplier? maybe...

How long would it take to cover up the death of a child? as well as the clean up? and staging and get the story together to tell LE? plus the removal and to pick a good spot to hide that child.

i am just wondering b/c although i feel this is a cover up, i honestly don't know how much time would be needed to complete all cover up tasks.

i am starting to wonder IF this is why LE was really looking at the days prior.... JMO

IMO, the reason so much time was needed was to find Misty then get her to the MH to call 911.

<snipped>
KIM PICAZIO: This is a guy who even withheld from Misty on the day after his child is missing, he is on his knees crying with HaLeigh&#8217;s photo to the cameras, yet he turns around and smirks at Misty and is asking her if she has something to tell him with regard to her fantastic weekend. He was actually more concerned about putting the screws to his girlfriend that she had been sleeping around that weekend with a Gregory Page, than his missing child! That was what he was worried about.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Show Transcripts and Show Videos - NO DISCUSSION!

Was Misty even there for that interview? My understanding is she was being questioned by LE and was told not to go down there during the time of that interview, but what do I know?
However, IF true, this ONLY serves to prove IMHO Ronald Cummings held Misty responsible for what HE did to Haleigh due to his out of control behavior..
He accidentally shoots Haleigh and rather than except any responsibility for his actions he decides to set up and frame Misty for what he, himself did...
In his sick mind she is the one responsible for his actions..He and his family justify their actions by thinking If it weren't for her this would have never happened...
How sick is that when a person cannot accept responsibility for what they have done and even feels justified in setting up someone else to take the fall?
Say what you want but these people need to be removed from society completely..Their mind set is the epitome of everything evil..IMHO wherever Haleigh is, she is better place than growing up with any of these sick minded evil people...JMHO

Excellent post and I agree..
One thing though... I know Shoemaker stated Ron C arrived at work early that day, but I don't know IF I believe that.. Ron C had to have been the one who gave Shoemaker that information but didn't AH reveal the other night he was at work for sometime before he ever clocked in... I am very interested in knowing just what time exactly it was he clocked in that evening.. I do agree the incident occurred not too long after Haleigh got off that school bus though.
Let me add.. It would be helpful to know what time Haleigh got off that bus, and IF Ron C went after Misty and caught up with her at the Magnolia residence, how long does it take to get from the bus stop to Magnolia where Misty's parents lived..And how long would it take for him to get from the Magnoia Street address to PDM.. Is the distance closer or further away?JMHO

His work has a camera that records all vehicles coming and going. They also have a camera at the time clock. However, it was reported the time clock camera had been pushed to point at the ceiling so they could not verify the time card was punched by the employee.

IMO, Ron was shown arriving early on the entrance video 45 minutes before work started. However, either Ron could not clock in until 5 pm or had someone else clock in for him and that person did not clock him in until 5 pm.

IMO, the reason so much time was needed was to find Misty then get her to the MH to call 911.

IMHO.. There may have never been a reconciliation between Ron and Misty IF that incident had not occurred. And Misty would have never gone back to make a call to 911 IF she had not been present when the incident happened.. I'm certain Ronald Cummings put her on a guilt trip from HELL-O to get her to help in a cover up and stage a fake abduction at another location......
And she was too stoooopid to realize he and his family were setting the stage to set her up...JMHO..

PDM has a camera that records all vehicles coming and going. They also have a camera at the time clock. However, it was reported the time clock camera had been pushed to point at the ceiling so they could not verify the time card was punched by the employee.

IMO, Ron was shown arriving early on the entrance video 45 minutes before work started. However, either Ron could not clock in until 5 pm or had someone else clock in for him and that person did not clock him in until 5 pm.

Really? My understanding is he was not even supposed to clock in until 5:00 pm..
Personally, I would like to see the records as to what time he or someone else clocked him in that day....And Ain't It A Shame the clock camera was pointed toward the ceiling so no one could tell who was clocking in...JMHO

IMO Ron was so pizzzzzzed during the 911 call because according to the plan, the call would be placed while he was at werk. I think that explains all the desperation going on to find Misty, no matter what so that she would be at the MH when the 911 call was placed. I do believe that the first call made to LE (not the 911 call) was either Teresa or Ron calling in a "wellness check" on Misty because she would not answer Ron's calls and she did not show up to babysit. I think that the "she was seen last at her residence 1 - 1 1/2 hours ago was about Tommy seeing Misty at the Magnolia address. I can envision the phone ringing off the hook at the Magnolia address and Tommy finally answering the phone and Ron is on the other end. It is amazing that immediately following the mystery visit from LE at Tyler, Misty is seen in the area of Ron's MH, walking and crying while on the phone. Did Tommy go find Misty and brought her to the MH? Was she partying somewhere else that night and did not stay to babysit the children because she and Ron were still arguing? Were Teresa and Ron frantic to get Misty over at the MH so that 911 could be called? Was Ron dragging his feet getting home, stopping by the store buying peanuts and beer because Misty needed to get to the Mh first and call 911 prior to Ron arriving? I think so.

all good questions....

If Misty had been a witness to Haleigh's injury/death..(at Magnolia)....and
Ron fled to work...and Ron gave her orders to clean up/cover up...and she DID NOT WANT to be a part of this mess...I can see her...REFUSING his calls all night...and him trying to find her...all the calls and texts..

Also, I can see her...not wanting to come back to Ron's..to make the 911 call....she did not want to be involved...
Do you think...Misty was promised by Ron and TN...if she went along with the 911/plan/cover up....Ron would marry her???????

That would explain why he DID marry her......To help conceal..HIS INVOLVEMENT.......

all in my own opinion

Wow...if you put these two posts together, we have a theory on how they got Misty to go along.

If the first call was a "wellness" check. It could have been can you check Ron's MH because Misty was not answering and she was supposed to be there with the kids. The call could have ended with "nevermind, she finally answered her phone."

They could have then explained to Misty that they already informed LE thru the wellness check that she was at home alone with the kids. Either she goes along with them and calls 911 or they put it all on her. Who is LE going to believe someone like TN calling for a wellness check or a 17 year old drug addicted kid?

great comments and suggestions regarding Junior...thanks..

If memory serves...and if TRUE...Ron said he took Haleigh to GMS that morning to get her some clothes to wear to school...and then he took her to school..IF Junior was with him Ron could have left him with GMS...as....IMO...Misty was at the Magnolia residence..and apparently NOT babysitting...that morning

The theory of the police officers...in the uniforms..and black shoes..coming at that late hour..COULD BE...like you say...Junior is remembering them...

IMO...IF Ron's home was staged...to look like an abduction..and the 911 cal was placed and the LE came...FOR MISTY..to "sell" her story and to say THEY were all sleeping, IMO...Junior would HAVE to be there.....wouldn't he???

TN showed up ..before/while the LE were there...Had Junior been with her...??? If he had been with GMS...was she at the MH..right before the call was made??? and she brought Junior with her...then left????....It would be interesting to know...WHO had Junior PRIOR to the 911 call?????..IMo...Junior was NOT with Misty...
all in my own opinion

IMO, TN had Junior with her. TN met Ron at the store to give Junior to Ron. TN "waited" nearby for the call to rush to Ron's house.

IMO, the store video was never about an alibi for Ron's work story. His truck was caught on camera leaving work so why the need for a second "video" alibi. I think that was to cover that he was picking up Junior in case someone saw his truck in the parking lot. While he was in the store, TN probably put a sleeping Junior in his truck. I also think that Junior was left sleeping in the truck during the 911 call and that is why we never heard him.

His work has a camera that records all vehicles coming and going. They also have a camera at the time clock. However, it was reported the time clock camera had been pushed to point at the ceiling so they could not verify the time card was punched by the employee.

bolded by me...

Good to know that a camera was recording all vehicles coming and going..

Ron's atty said...(sorry ..no link)..but I am sure most have heard this...

that Ron went to work 45 minutes EARLY...that day...

Ron's atty is saying that Ron...started work..EARLIER..that day..

IMO, Ron wanted to be SEEN by the camera...he was AT WORK..and NOT ELSEWHERE..AT THAT TIME...even if he COULD NOT begin his shift until 5:00.....unless he had approval..to start earlier..

Yes, it would be very interesting..to see his hours ..that day...

all in my own opinion

IMO, TN had Junior with her. TN met Ron at the store to give Junior to Ron. TN "waited" nearby for the call to rush to Ron's house.

IMO, the store video was never about an alibi for Ron's work story. His truck was caught on camera leaving work so why the need for a second "video" alibi. I think that was to cover that he was picking up Junior in case someone saw his truck in the parking lot. While he was in the store, TN probably put a sleeping Junior in his truck. I also think that Junior was left sleeping in the truck during the 911 call and that is why we never heard him.

Thanks 1Chump I never thought of that and believe TN could have had Jr. with her..But do you think TN could risk being seen IF the exchange happened in the store parking lot?

Thanks 1Chump I never thought of that and believe TN could have had Jr. with her..But do you think TN could risk being seen IF the exchange happened in the store parking lot?

I have to wonder if she'd have even considered that possibility.

"One should not increase, beyond what is necessary, the number of entities required to explain anything" ~~William of Occam

----------
(Borrowed from debs' sig.)

I was thinking people at the store knew Ron and knew what he drove. So he parks in a dark part of the parking lot, goes into the store so the clerk is watching him, while TN pulls right next his truck and quickly transfers Junior. If the clerk did not know TN, she would almost be invisible.

I was thinking people at the store knew Ron and knew what he drove. So he parks in a dark part of the parking lot, goes into the store so the clerk is watching him, while TN pulls right next his truck and quickly transfers Junior. If the clerk did not know TN, she would almost be invisible.

The only thing that makes this all questionable is that Jr is an articulate little guy who would have been quite capable of telling all.

The only thing that makes this all questionable is that Jr is an articulate little guy who would have been quite capable of telling all.

If he was awake, I would agree. However, it was after 2 am. I also would not be surprised if they gave him Benadryl or something else to keep him asleep.

1Chump, I had never thought of that before. And I think that's possible. I need to work this into one of my theories...thanks

LOL, I bet the convenience stores are use to Ron parking in the dark.........Me bad, just couldn't help myself. Anyway, I don't think that Jr. was inside the Mh until after the 911 call was made.

LOL, I bet the convenience stores are use to Ron parking in the dark.........Me bad, just couldn't help myself. Anyway, I don't think that Jr. was inside the Mh until after the 911 call was made.

My guess is he came with TN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member