General theory thread and motives rehashed #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
In crime, the science evolves and we are not LE's co pilot where we are briefed in all they know, especially since this case is sensitive. Knowing just these basic FACTS, the LE dont have to say anything with words, they said it with the arrests of Haleighs caregivers the night she died, people can argue and say oh no thats not what that is, and thats fine, but ever hear the term actions speak louder than words? jmo

I don't suppose I've ever seen a theory that something happened at noon. Apparently she was at school at the time and if she hadn't come back in the school bus at about 3 pm. I expect Misty and Ronald would have noticed sometime before 3 am the next night. So, we can rule that out.

Did anybody outside the families of Misty and Ronald see her after that? I still wanna know that.

wow and she doesn't feel like they're doing anything for HaLeigh, or searching for her now, they're not doing nothing, they need to do their job and look for the right person. They got her (Misty), she's in prison for 25 years, if she knew anything they would know. Ronald was a very good father, her dad let her be with him as he had his stuff together and was very good with kids and very good father, took care of his kids, made sure they had food, clothes, house, he was a good father but he had his problems. Seriously, who doesn't JMO

Such a good father that he leaves his children with a woman who just got off a drug and party binge... Such a great, and loving father that he leaves his child with Misty even after she lies and obstructs the investigation of his missing daughter. Such a great father that he ditches his child that isn't missing to go out and deal drugs with Misty, while he has a missing child. What a wonderful father! I bet everyone wishes they had a dad like that!!!!!! :sick:

They've never officially named anyone as a person of interest or suspect. I'm not sure anyone has been cleared unless it was originally Joe or the air conditioner guy who may be a relative of Ron's.

Oh you mean the AC guy that was Annette Sykes live in boyfriend? They cleared him.

Ron is 'not a suspect' from the mouths of LE..
'cleared' is subject to interpretation.
I interpret it to mean LE is not looking at him for this crime, but that's just me..

"Identified" is the operative word IMO.

Just because his work hours and where HaLeigh disappeared has not been 'identified' in no way means LE doesn't know.

LE has a time-line to 'when it happened' which has been made public.
This too from the lips of those investigating.

I interpret it to mean between the hours of 8PM-3AM per LE's time line.
My reasoning is LE wouldn't say between 8PM-3AM if they thought or had evidence saying 'it happened' at noon.
<shrug> It's not rocket science.
They said Ron along with Misty know more than what they are saying. They are more than "looking" at Ron.

They said Ron along with Misty know more than what they are saying. They are more than "looking" at Ron.

"Obviously" jeez, they are housing him for 15 years!

Oh you mean the AC guy that was Annette Sykes live in boyfriend? They cleared him.

Lord it never stops coming out.......the lies and coverup. Thanks Levi

:gasp::grandma::puke::pinocchio::thud:

:waitasec: I had heard that there might be a connection between AC guy and the Cummings family but not this. Has it been confirmed?

If so, that's huge.

:cow::cow::cow:
:waitasec: I had heard that there might be a connection between AC guy and the Cummings family but not this. Has it been confirmed?

If so, that's huge.

ITA. Levi is usually pretty good about his details. I am shocked! It makes me wonder if this isn't the family member that went to check on the kids per Teresa's instructions. We know Ron was gone at the time. Betcha a dime that something happened with Haleigh at the time he was sent there. Ron was away on his errand to collect money and whatever nefarious tasks he had in mind. We all know what that was but I fear to post it here. LLPapa has it on his page. This is huge if Annette only went there later to get Jr. or return him. Maybe the AC man picked up Jr then. Who knows. I know one thing though, Tim Miller was right when he said nothing is as it seems with this case. Not one syllable from any of them is reliable.

Why keep his identity a secret if he was her boyfriend? See? The hiding crap is what makes them look so guilty.

On the bright side, if I recall correctly, he left immediately for a cruise he had already scheduled. Guessing AS missed that. LMAO

A video of Misty Croslin&#8217;s hypnosis session can be seen at http://video.gainesville.com/video/36057307001

Notice the questioning and her answers beginning at the 9:43 mark:

Examiner: Did you get any deliveries that day or any visitors?

Misty: Uhh, we got an a/c man...he come....

Examiner: Air Conditioning?

Misty: Yep...

Examiner: Do you remember what company?

Misty: I think its Arctic Air but I&#8217;m not sure. Ronald could tell you because one of his cousin&#8217;s ex husband works for that company.

That seems to be a particularly vague response regarding this a/c man if he was, in fact, GGM&#8217;s live in boyfriend. Especially since, unlike her LVA exam, she remembers to say that GGM and Aunt Lisa came by around 7:30.

Wonder why all the "cloak and dagger" mystery has surrounded this a/c man's identity from the beginning of this case?

:cow::cow::cow:

ITA. Levi is usually pretty good about his details. I am shocked! It makes me wonder if this isn't the family member that went to check on the kids per Teresa's instructions. We know Ron was gone at the time. Betcha a dime that something happened with Haleigh at the time he was sent there. Ron was away on his errand to collect money and whatever nefarious tasks he had in mind. We all know what that was but I fear to post it here. LLPapa has it on his page. This is huge if Annette only went there later to get Jr. or return him. Maybe the AC man picked up Jr then. Who knows. I know one thing though, Tim Miller was right when he said nothing is as it seems with this case. Not one syllable from any of them is reliable.

Why keep his identity a secret if he was her boyfriend? See? The hiding crap is what makes them look so guilty.

On the bright side, if I recall correctly, he left immediately for a cruise he had already scheduled. Guessing AS missed that. LMAO

Not her boyfriend. There was a member here who knows the AC man, can't recall the member's name, sorry.

Not her boyfriend. There was a member here who knows the AC man, can't recall the member's name, sorry.

"Oh you mean the AC guy that was Annette Sykes live in boyfriend? They cleared him."

Post #744 on the previous page by Levi said

ok, if that's true, then Tommy knows what he can do to put an end to this madness. He can do what he claimed he was doing, when he blamed JO...something he claimed he should have 'done a long time ago'. The last I heard, Tommy was sticking to the JO story. Maybe he's telling the truth? maybe not. I know his details didn't convince me. JMO.

I would be he has told the whole story, or what he knows of the whole story. And I would bet that LE just said..."yeah, right." And then walked away.

I think the assessment of Tommy being willing to say whatever was necessary when in a jam is right on. And that's where a lot of his lying and rambling accusations came from. He was desperate, and in the past whatever he said to LE got him where he wanted to be so he figured it would this time, too. Tommy knew JO's rep within his family, and that he appeared a shady character to many. He also knew Flo didn't like JO and would speak out against him a lot quicker than she would speak against Misty or Tommy. The only time Flo was on JO's side was about him being a molester and I think it's because in many families it is hard to say one is a sexual predator. And he has no record of it, and Flo knows that.

Tommy was called a suspect because of all the inconsistencies in his stories, and for no other reason. We have never seen or heard of any more evidence against him than against any of the others. Yes, it is hinky when a person changes their story time and time again, but consider Tommy's personality and desperate need to say whatever he thought he had to to get out of a horrible situation. He shouldn't have done it, it makes him look guilty, but I don't think he is. I do think he knows something, though. And I think he has told what he knows by now...and it landed on deaf ears.

They are all behind bars and that's where they all deserve to be. I doubt Haleigh's death will ever be solved, unless there comes a day when laws permit the use truth serum during investigations instead of lie detector machines. If LE could do that, all persons missing under suspicious circumstances would be found, and justice would rule the day instead of being the rare commodity that it currently is.

"Oh you mean the AC guy that was Annette Sykes live in boyfriend? They cleared him."

Post #744 on the previous page by Levi said

I saw that quoted, it is not true, is rumor and gossip

If you do a search you may find the WS member who knows the AC man, you may have seen it since it referenced a trip iirc JMO

I don't suppose I've ever seen a theory that something happened at noon. Apparently she was at school at the time and if she hadn't come back in the school bus at about 3 pm. I expect Misty and Ronald would have noticed sometime before 3 am the next night. So, we can rule that out.

Did anybody outside the families of Misty and Ronald see her after that? I still wanna know that.

Marie, HaLeigh's grandmother, says a neighbor told her he/she saw HaLeigh playing outside after school with some other children.

If you do a search you may find the WS member who knows the AC man, you may have seen it since it referenced a trip iirc JMO

I really don't know. I can't imagine Levi posting a rumor. If he did then the mods will erase all the posts about it I suppose. Goodnite.

Why should I search for anything? It really doesn't matter to me.

A WS member could have known the AC man. He could have still gone on a trip and still have been a live-in boyfriend of AS or maybe a former one.

Why can't everyone wait until Levi gets back and give us more information instead of automatically calling it a rumor and not true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500