General theory thread and motives rehashed #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marie, HaLeigh's grandmother, says a neighbor told her he/she saw HaLeigh playing outside after school with some other children.

Right -- Marie said that a neighbor told her. At least Marie reported it that she was told, not that it was a fact.

I've asked for years whether that was the same neighbor that saw the purple car parked there "all evening" and if so what did Ron drive to work or wherever he was from 3 - 3.

Right -- Marie said that a neighbor told her. At least Marie reported it that she was told, not that it was a fact.

I've asked for years whether that was the same neighbor that saw the purple car parked there "all evening" and if so what did Ron drive to work or wherever he was from 3 - 3.
I don't know how familiar MG was with the Croslins, but I suspected that the neighbor might have been Tommy or LC. Did MG hear this diectly from the neighbor, or did someone else tell her? JMO

I don't know how familiar MG was with the Croslins, but I suspected that the neighbor might have been Tommy or LC. Did MG hear this diectly from the neighbor, or did someone else tell her? JMO

I don't remember. Actually I thought at one time it was that NG had told her what a neighbor supposedly said but it's been too long for me to be sure.

The only thing I remember a neighbor saying was that he thought the purple car was there all night and something about being woke up.

Hadn't thought about Tommy or LC but they were definitely neighbors.

oh you mean the ac guy that was annette sykes live in boyfriend? They cleared him.

FINALLY.......... Thank you...JMHO

And JM Is the one who cleared him by 5:00 am on the morning of the 10th within two hours after Haleigh was falsely reported as being abducted.

Right -- Marie said that a neighbor told her. At least Marie reported it that she was told, not that it was a fact. I've asked for years whether that was the same neighbor that saw the purple car parked there "all evening" and if so what did Ron drive to work or wherever he was from 3 - 3.

MY understanding is TN is the one who told MG a neighbor saw Haleigh...JMHO

JMO she heard it from LE, or the neighbor, not Croslins or Cummings/Sykes/Neves.

I would be he has told the whole story, or what he knows of the whole story. And I would bet that LE just said..."yeah, right." And then walked away.

I think the assessment of Tommy being willing to say whatever was necessary when in a jam is right on. And that's where a lot of his lying and rambling accusations came from. He was desperate, and in the past whatever he said to LE got him where he wanted to be so he figured it would this time, too. Tommy knew JO's rep within his family, and that he appeared a shady character to many. He also knew Flo didn't like JO and would speak out against him a lot quicker than she would speak against Misty or Tommy. The only time Flo was on JO's side was about him being a molester and I think it's because in many families it is hard to say one is a sexual predator. And he has no record of it, and Flo knows that.

Tommy was called a suspect because of all the inconsistencies in his stories, and for no other reason. We have never seen or heard of any more evidence against him than against any of the others. Yes, it is hinky when a person changes their story time and time again, but consider Tommy's personality and desperate need to say whatever he thought he had to to get out of a horrible situation. He shouldn't have done it, it makes him look guilty, but I don't think he is. I do think he knows something, though. And I think he has told what he knows by now...and it landed on deaf ears.

They are all behind bars and that's where they all deserve to be. I doubt Haleigh's death will ever be solved, unless there comes a day when laws permit the use truth serum during investigations instead of lie detector machines. If LE could do that, all persons missing under suspicious circumstances would be found, and justice would rule the day instead of being the rare commodity that it currently is.

bbm, I disagree with your opinion

Tommy has not and will not tell the whole story IMO. He would only get more time, and no doubt be harmed, and lose all who are close to him IMO. No incentive at all to fess up IMO

Tommy was called a suspect for a reason, imo, and is the only one who has been called a suspect. He placed himself at that home that night for a reason, and then the horrifying stories he told. He was there imo, and was involved imo

Not her boyfriend. There was a member here who knows the AC man, can't recall the member's name, sorry.

IMHO..Just because there was a member here at one time who knew the AC man, doesn't mean that the AC man wasn't/isn't a close friend of GGMS.
IIRC the local who use to post here claimed he knew Ron and his family quite well..
One thing for certain IF the AC man was/is a very close friend of GGMS, any statements he made to LE about seeing Haleigh, or being at the MH on Green Lane should have not been counted on as being the truth.. And the AC man should have never been cleared by John M within an hour either..JMHO

ETA.. BOTTOM LINE for me..No one closely connected to anyone in Ron C's family should have been considered by PCSO and LE to be a reliable witness..JMHO

What gets me is some wait here for a poster to come back and 'verify' who the AC man was.

This poster is entitled to his opinion like the rest of us for sure, but just because his mouth opens and closes doesn't make it the bible.
His opinion is just that. His opinion.
He knows exactly what we know.
!) What LE has stated.
2) What he has heard.
3) Nothing more, nothing less.

I had never heard this about the a/c man being GGM's live in boyfriend until it was posted here a day or two ago. If true, it opens up a host of questions for me.

(1) Why all the secrecy as to his identity?

(2) Particularly if this guy was in a relationship with GGM, why hasn't he stepped up and cleared up an often asked and discussed question; Was Haleigh there that afternoon while he was repairing the a/c?

(3) Did he go in and out the back door while doing his service work? Was the door propped open with a block? Did he lock the back door, or know if it was locked, when he finished?

(4) Did he talk to Ronald on the phone as stated by Misty in her LVA? Was Ronald at work?

(5) Was the purple Altima in the driveway?

(6) Was Tommy there with his kids while he was repairing the a/c?

Practically every member of the family has spent time being interviewed offering statements regarding what they saw or knew. Why hasn't the boyfriend of a missing child's great grandmother who was supposedly THERE within hours of her disappearance? IF this boyfriend-a/c man story is true, he was in a position to verify much of what Ronald and Misty have said about that afternoon. If he was GGM's boyfriend, why wouldn't he?

Why would LE care if he did?

They didn't seem to have a problem with GGM telling about laundry, green beans, and children on the porch that evening, did they? They didn't seem to have a problem with Teresa telling the world, on Nancy Grace, that the bedroom door was ALWAYS open, did they? They didn't have a problem with a host of neighbors from the area going public with what they saw or heard, did they?

I don't understand the secrecy that has surrounded this a/c man and his alleged visit, whoever he may be.

The "secrecy" surrounding the A/C man bothered me big time in the beginning but it does not bother me at all now. That area is a community of people who know each other, by blood, friendship, or day to day activities. It is possible that the A/C man was not a stranger, was from the area and thus knew the Cummings either very well or in passing. I do not assume this means he was in cahoots with them.

It is possible that he was just a service person assigned to that area by the company he worked for. It is also possible that his name has never been released because he was just a person in the area for legitimate reasons that day, no more and no less, and LE saw no reason for his name to be dragged through the mire. I say this based on what happened to another service person assigned to an area--a meter reader in another case whose name was more than just dragged through the mud--he was actually accused of the crime publicly. At the very least he was accused of involvement in court. And that's not right. Not right at all.

As for a BF of Neves or a BF of Sykes, it is indeed questionable that they have never come forward to make any kind of statement. At least, not that I have seen.

Levi? How did you learn about this bombshell?

Hi Kimster! I was told that by someone close to the case. There is no "cover up" or conspiracy with the AC man. He was at the home, left the home, was at other homes in the area. He was cleared, his story checks out.

I'm not a fan of Annette Sykes, but it isn't like she and the AC man are conspiring together, and I wouldn't even consider this a "bombshell" LOL

I'm rather amazed that we haven't seen more rumors about the AC man but I think he did very wisely staying out of the limelight. He would probably have become an Insta-Suspect in the public eye, if there's anything at all in his past that is somehow questionable, even if there was no reason for Misty & al to lie if the perp was some kind of maintenance service man. He probably thought fifteen minutes of fame weren't worth it. And it could be that TN's and AS's partners, if any, thought the same.

Sorry but if I was in any way affiliated with this bunch of felons I would probably lie low as well.

GGMS had a live in boyfriend?????????? *thud.

Not a thud, not a shocker. She isn't the first nor will she be the last. There is nothing to this story at all IMO.

Not a thud, not a shocker. She isn't the first nor will she be the last. There is nothing to this story at all IMO.

Granny just doesn't look like the most marketable apple on the tree. KWIM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther