General theory thread and motives rehashed #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it using basic human logic to be able to draw the conclusion the person who was also targeted by cops in a drug sting, who later went on to make an offer which screws him big time because if any charges come up on Haleigh, it wont matter about his "deal" that deal secures him 50 years no ands ifs or buts, but we have someone named a key and a suspect and Ron was having sex with one of them, and the other he just so happened to call the very night his daughter goes missing, claiming he was looking for Misty, even though he told Miss Nancy he had no reason to believe that Misty left the house that night, but setting all those FACTS aside, how can anyone not think hes involved up in this to his eyeballs? What is it about him that he gets such a free pass? What if we replaced the name Casey for Ronald, wonder how that would go..
jmo

BBM in red.

Maybe because (first story) it doesn't seem that odd for a person to lie to police about breaking the law, and maybe (second story) Ron was starting to get suspicious of Misty's story about what happened to his daughter, and wondering if she was really that good a liar, and/or he didn't want to admit being so petty as to do this in retaliation for being charged with assault for beating someone up. MOO.

I could understand the reasoning here if Ron was such a stand-up kind of guy who consistently took responsibility for his actions until this incident, but that's not really the case, IMO, so to me this is just more of the same ol' thing.

As I see it Ron C and I suspect his family set up the Croslins on day one to take the fall for Ron C when the time was right so.... I'll just have to respectfully agree to disagree..JMHO

IMHO..When Ron C and his family realized they could no longer rely on Tommy keeping the secret is when Teresa Neves started revving up the bus to implicate Tommy (as well as Misty) as being the one/s involved...

IIRC Tommy was never mentioned as being involved until six months later.. Not until after the blow up between Ron C and the Croslins which landed Ron C in jail and him then putting a headless rat in Tommy's mailbox. Look at the lies and the conflicting stories Ron C told about the headless rat incident..

http://voices.yahoo.com/ronald-cummings-rat-alibi-rings-alarm-4293987.html?cat=9

Ronald Cummings' Rat Alibi

Ronald Cummings was arrested for battery against his brother-in-law Tommy Croslin August 6. Croslin stated that he feared revenge. On August 8, Tommy Croslin complained of receiving a headless dead rat in his mailbox, which he perceived as a death threat. When questioned by police, Cummings denied placing the rat in Croslin's mailbox, using partying with Misty as an alibi.

But when questioned by Tim Miller of Equusearch, Ronald Cummings reportedly admitted placing the rat in the mailbox, claiming that his alibi was a test of Misty's ability to successfully lie to the police. He allegedly claimed he wanted to see how well she could lie to police so he could judge how well she lies to him.

How can anyone knowing the above to be the case not know he is the one responsible for his daughter's death and his main goal from the beginning has been to deflect from himself and set up others to take the fall..JMHOOTS

ETA...For the record.. I don't go with a theory and then try to make everything fit it either. I put the pieces of the puzzle together and then..Voila.. I get the picture...JMHOOTS

I've always wondered why Ronald Cummings was not charged with "threatening a witness". The headless rat was obviously a threat to keep Tommy's mouth closed.

How is it using basic human logic to be able to draw the conclusion the person who was also targeted by cops in a drug sting, who later went on to make an offer which screws him big time because if any charges come up on Haleigh, it wont matter about his "deal" that deal secures him 50 years no ands ifs or buts, but we have someone named a key and a suspect and Ron was having sex with one of them, and the other he just so happened to call the very night his daughter goes missing, claiming he was looking for Misty, even though he told Miss Nancy he had no reason to believe that Misty left the house that night, but setting all those FACTS aside, how can anyone not think hes involved up in this to his eyeballs? What is it about him that he gets such a free pass? What if we replaced the name Casey for Ronald, wonder how that would go..
jmo

Apparently people have different opinions of basic human logic. TMK it is not fact Ron was targeted in the drug sting. My definition of basic human logic tells me since Misty was the first, and Misty had the most, it's much more likely Misty was the target of the drug sting rather than Ron. My definition of basic human logic tells me when LE is stating Ron was at work and they have video, and even ART HARRIS says LE says Ron was at work, people saw Ron at work, and the pings on Ron's cell phone put him in the area of his work, and LE has also been consistent in stating Misty knows more than she is telling, it is more than likely LE is looking harder at Misty than they are Ron. My definition of basic human logic tells me it doesn't matter what name Ron goes by, the facts and non facts are still the same. If your reference to Casey was to compare her to Ron, IIRC, Casey said she dropped Caylee off with a nanny before she went to work at Universal, and LE said no she did not, and Ron said he was at work, and LE says yes he was, so I don't understand the comparison unless you are insinuating similarities between the people who don't believe LE in Casey's case and the people who don't believe LE in this one.

Ronald was targeted in a drug sting, like 5 times, FACT.

Apparently people have different opinions of basic human logic. TMK it is not fact Ron was targeted in the drug sting. My definition of basic human logic tells me since Misty was the first, and Misty had the most, it's much more likely Misty was the target of the drug sting rather than Ron. My definition of basic human logic tells me when LE is stating Ron was at work and they have video, and even ART HARRIS says LE says Ron was at work, people saw Ron at work, and the pings on Ron's cell phone put him in the area of his work, and LE has also been consistent in stating Misty knows more than she is telling, it is more than likely LE is looking harder at Misty than they are Ron. My definition of basic human logic tells me it doesn't matter what name Ron goes by, the facts and non facts are still the same. If your reference to Casey was to compare her to Ron, IIRC, Casey said she dropped Caylee off with a nanny before she went to work at Universal, and LE said no she did not, and Ron said he was at work, and LE says yes he was, so I don't understand the comparison unless you are insinuating similarities between the people who don't believe LE in Casey's case and the people who don't believe LE in this one.

BBM..Yes, LE has stated he was at work that night, however LE has never stated the exact time he arrived at work or the exact time he left and to my knowledge his own attorney has stated he could NOT be accounted for the entire night.. So basic human logic tells me IF LE in Putnam County has a video that can prove Ron C could be accounted for as being at work for his entire shift that night they would have released it to the public.....One thing for certain IF I were Ron C and knew LE had proof and knew for a fact I was at work and not involved in anyway with what happened to my daughter I would be demanding LE and my place of employment release that evidence..They would either release that pertinent information or I would hire an attorney to sue the HELL-O out of them in order to clear my name...JMHO

BBM Dark Red...In regards to LE stating they think Misty knows more than she is telling, last I heard seems LE thinks... Misty isn't the ONLY person who knows more than they are telling..

Investigators said they believe the people connected to the case, including Croslin and Haleigh's father, have not told everything they know about what happened...http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news...-story?cid=rss

ETA.. Sorry..Seems that link no longer works however LE has stated they believe the people connected to the case, including Croslin and Haleigh's father, have not told everything they know about what happened..

Now that I have posted the quote from LE, do we know for certain they are even talking about Misty? I know they have stated she is the "key" but perhaps the Croslin they are referring to along with Haleigh's father is Tommy, not Misty...

I've always wondered why Ronald Cummings was not charged with "threatening a witness". The headless rat was obviously a threat to keep Tommy's mouth closed.

He was charged with retaliating against a witness (which IMO is the same thing as threatening) but not convicted.

UCN: 542009CF001464XXAXMX
Case File Date: 08/11/2009
Judge: TERRY J LARUE
Case Status: CASE CLOSED
Defense Atty:
Case File Location: CRIMINAL DIVISION

Defendant: CUMMINGS, RONALD LEMYLES
Date of Birth: 10/29/1983
Race/Sex: W/M
Alias: No Alias Records

Progress Docket

Date # Docket Description
08/11/2009 1 COMPLAINT FILED: DS/M C MCNEILL
08/11/2009 1 BOOKING NUMBER: N/A
08/11/2009 1 RETALIATING AGAINST A WITNESS
09/27/2010 2 ANNOUNCEMENT OF NO INFORMATION TO (ALL CTS)

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clerks_web_apps/criminal_dockets/frame.php

BBM..Yes, LE has stated he was at work that night, however LE has never stated the exact time he arrived at work or the exact time he left and to my knowledge his own attorney has stated he could NOT be accounted for the entire night.. So basic human logic tells me IF LE in Putnam County has a video that can prove Ron C could be accounted for as being at work for his entire shift that night they would have released it to the public.....One thing for certain IF I were Ron C and knew LE had proof and knew for a fact I was at work and not involved in anyway with what happened to my daughter I would be demanding LE and my place of employment release that evidence..They would either release that pertinent information or I would hire an attorney to sue the HELL-O out of them in order to clear my name...JMHO

BBM Dark Red...In regards to LE stating they think Misty knows more than she is telling, last I heard seems LE thinks... Misty isn't the ONLY person who knows more than they are telling..

Investigators said they believe the people connected to the case, including Croslin and Haleigh's father, have not told everything they know about what happened...http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news...-story?cid=rss

ETA.. Sorry..Seems that link no longer works however LE has stated they believe the people connected to the case, including Croslin and Haleigh's father, have not told everything they know about what happened..

Now that I have posted the quote from LE, do we know for certain they are even talking about Misty? I know they have stated she is the "key" but perhaps the Croslin they are referring to along with Haleigh's father is Tommy, not Misty...

It wouldn't matter if Ron was at work his entire shift, as long as there is a question of when, where, what happened to HaLeigh. I've yet to see anything credible about the last time she was seen alive & well. Even her own grandmother has never stated the last time she saw her granddaughter.

He was charged but not convicted.

Defense Atty:

Progress Docket

So Tommy was considered a witness!

It wouldn't matter if Ron was at work his entire shift, as long as there is a question of when, where, what happened to HaLeigh. I've yet to see anything credible about the last time she was seen alive & well. Even her own grandmother has never stated the last time she saw her granddaughter.

The ONLY person who has ever claimed to have seen her alive and well that night is Annette Sykes, so IMHO... I agree.. we do not have anyone who can be referred to as being reliable to give us any credible information..JMHO
I'm still wondering who the "WE" is that GGMS was referring to ...Their name has never been revealed nor have they ever come forward and publicly stated they were with GGMS and saw Haleigh too..IIRC.. Misty stated in her LVA the other person with GGMS was Elise.. IMHO, IF Elise is D. Squires wife she definitely cannot be referred to as being a credible or a reliable witness...JMHO..

The ONLY person who has ever claimed to have seen her alive and well that night is Annette Sykes, so IMHO... I agree.. we do not have anyone who can be referred to as being reliable to give us any credible information..JMHO
I'm still wondering who the "WE" is that GGMS was referring to ...Their name has never been revealed nor have they ever come forward and publicly stated they were with GGMS and saw Haleigh too..IIRC.. Misty stated in her LVA the other person with GGMS was Elise.. IMHO, IF Elise is D. Squires wife she definitely cannot be referred to as being a credible or a reliable witness...JMHO..

I heard it was either AS bringing Junior home or it was the dog!

Actually the first I heard was that she drove by and saw the children on the porch.

She never drove by, she said that to take the heat off the truth and so far its worked. Some think just because a person has kids who has kids and is a grandma absolves them of evil. jmo

Good post ITA. I was wondering if you had thoughts on why the Tommy tape was not released? We saw the others, including Donna, who never knew HaLeigh and obviously not involved in her going missing.

He was charged with retaliating against a witness (which IMO is the same thing as threatening) but not convicted.

Defense Atty:

Progress Docket

Because JMO, he didn't do it.

Defense Atty:

Progress Docket

People can say whatever they want about Ron, but he was really afraid of Tommy, and cutting a head off an animal is indicative of a killer, so is shooting at wildlife with a machine gun, imo. It makes me puke at the legal system that this maniac was given children, if he should have been charged with anything, it should have been having sex with a child, and yes, I know, some of us, including me have husbands numerous years older then them, but she was a kid and he was a perv, bottom line. Like I said, I wish his mother who hardly raised him would stop trying to force feed us Ron has a high IQ, or maybe the "high" meant something else, and that I totally believe. jmo

Now we're suppose to believe Art Harris. I heard he was hired to talk bad about Ron. Now that's funny.

Defense Atty:

Progress Docket

Mailbox tampering - it should have been a federal crime.

IMO, as far as LE is concerned, they said Ron was at work, and the public can take it or leave it. I really can't see LE pleading their case to the media, much less releasing evidence in an ongoing investigation, just because some of the public doesn't want to take their word for it.

As far as Ron, as people have pointed out numerous times, he put a sticker on his truck that said, "Only God can judge me", so I would guess he doesn't much care what the public thinks, either.

Good post ITA. I was wondering if you had thoughts on why the Tommy tape was not released? We saw the others, including Donna, who never knew HaLeigh and obviously not involved in her going missing.

Thanks.

I don't know. I thought Florida released their evidence in a case when a person was charged with the crime, so my guesses would be either there is no video of Tommy, or they got an exemption on it because there was something in it that allowed them to attach it to Haleigh's case.

What are your thoughts on it?

Also, what do you think about the involvement of Cousin Joe?

Now we're suppose to believe Art Harris. I heard he was hired to talk bad about Ron. Now that's funny.

BBM

I don't consider him a reliable source, but I also don't seem to be in the majority...So if you choose to go by what he says, please don't do it because of my post, because that was not my intent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74