General theory thread and motives rehashed #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
The same thing happens with Misty. She can't be telling the truth on certain things but if it means Tommy was involved or her accusations about someone "molesting" her, it must be so.

IIRC, it was a state attorney that said Tommy was a suspect. I've forgotten why that can't be true....

Aww, ok, I was just thinking maybe this was Misty and Joe before they left to go put up missing posters for Rons child.

FWIW, I think that was Ron, too.

About the picture I was referring to, it was a picture of Misty right beside Joe, and she's looking up at him with a little smile on her face. I google-searched and didn't find it, but I'll look later when I have more time.

Interesting, just found this, even Ron Cummings thought he was targeted by cops!

Ronald Cummings says he was targeted by police so that they could question him about the disappearance of his daughter, Haleigh.

www.mistycroslin.com and http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/amberalerts/default.aspx

So, they had to target him so they could talk to him about the daughter he just loved and cared for so much? hmmmmm

FWIW, I think that was Ron, too.

About the picture I was referring to, it was a picture of Misty right beside Joe, and she's looking up at him with a little smile on her face. I google-searched and didn't find it, but I'll look later when I have more time.

ITA was Ronald. He's quite tall and lean, odd I know in a country rampant with obesity.

IIRC, it was a state attorney that said Tommy was a suspect. I've forgotten why that can't be true....

This was about Misty, not someone using word games, and I'm not sure what Misty's story about Tommy really is. Besides, if she could be telling the truth about Tommy being or not being involved, she could also be telling the truth about Ron being involved.

Is there something lower than a sperm donor?

Think of a jury, filled with blown up pictures like I have just posted of Ron and Misty, think of a jury full of parents who would give their life for their childs life back, if Misty tells what she knows and Ron is implicated, and he will be, imagine the horror of him collecting money from Crystal, for a child he knew was dead, I mean really, hes toast, literally at that point.

jmo

This was about Misty, not someone using word games, and I'm not sure what Misty's story about Tommy really is. Besides, if she could be telling the truth about Tommy being or not being involved, she could also be telling the truth about Ron being involved.

IIRC, Tommy told LE Tommy was involved.

I've always thought that Misty would be more willing to sacrifice Tommy than her brother Timmy. IMO, Misty would have called Timmy for help with anything before she would call Tommy. Timmy also failed a poly per this link.
http://www.artharris.com/2011/05/24/art-harris-hln-haleigh-cummings-update/

I wonder why LE kept this infor so close to their chest when it involved a Croslin failing a poly? I'm surprised they weren't all over him.

IIRC, Tommy told LE Tommy was involved.

Indeed he did IMO. And he IS. IMO. I feel for Crystal and Ronald and Junior and the grand parents and great grandparents, aunties, uncles and cousins, etc. I can't imagine :(

JMO LE has been all over all the Croslins. Not Griffis/Sheffield/Sykes/Cummings. They know who did this, just need to prove it. JMO

I've always thought that Misty would be more willing to sacrifice Tommy than her brother Timmy. IMO, Misty would have called Timmy for help with anything before she would call Tommy. Timmy also failed a poly per this link.
http://www.artharris.com/2011/05/24/art-harris-hln-haleigh-cummings-update/

I wonder why LE kept this infor so close to their chest when it involved a Croslin failing a poly? I'm surprised they weren't all over him.

I thought the general policy is that LE does not release poly results. I do remember a statement that they weren't suprised when Misty failed something that was conducted privately, probably through Tim Miller, but in the several cases I've followed even for a short time, I don't remember LE officially doing that.

As far as Timmy, there was one night that some of us were glued to the internet 'cause he & his wife got an "invitation" to go down to the police station.

Indeed he did IMO. And he IS. IMO. I feel for Crystal and Ronald and Junior and the grand parents and great grandparents, aunties, uncles and cousins, etc. I can't imagine :(

JMO LE has been all over all the Croslins. Not Griffis/Sheffield/Sykes/Cummings. They know who did this, just need to prove it. JMO

BBM

That's what I see, too. And when I factor in the only two people I am aware of, Tommy and Misty, who have put themselves at the scene and have admitted to having some knowledge of what happened to Haleigh, IMO, LE is on the right track.

I thought the general policy is that LE does not release poly results. I do remember a statement that they weren't suprised when Misty failed something that was conducted privately, probably through Tim Miller, but in the several cases I've followed even for a short time, I don't remember LE officially doing that.

As far as Timmy, there was one night that some of us were glued to the internet 'cause he & his wife got an "invitation" to go down to the police station.

Yep, and then Chelsea got her tattoo of a Haleigh angel. Chelsea retracted her story about Joe taking her keys and taking the van. Joe made a statement that it was actually Chelsea and Timmy who received a call and left in the van. Wasn't it also Chelsea who stated that the argument going on between Ronald and Misty was about what to do with Haleigh's dead body? Too bad Chelsea wasn't "strapped up to a poly" (her words, not mine) when she was screaming for it. I think that Ronald threatened to expose the Croslins' involvement in the cleanup so Chelsea became a witness to Ron's story about picking up Haleigh at the bus stop.

Yep, and then Chelsea got her tattoo of a Haleigh angel. Chelsea retracted her story about Joe taking her keys and taking the van. Joe made a statement that it was actually Chelsea and Timmy who received a call and left in the van. Wasn't it also Chelsea who stated that the argument going on between Ronald and Misty was about what to do with Haleigh's dead body? Too bad Chelsea wasn't "strapped up to a poly" (her words, not mine) when she was screaming for it. I think that Ronald threatened to expose the Croslins' involvement in the cleanup so Chelsea became a witness to Ron's story about picking up Haleigh at the bus stop.

Yeah, but threatening to expose a cleanup is small potatoes compared to what he did to his daughter.

She let me know, that as Misty’s family, we’re the target,” said Lindsay. “She said, ‘I want to tell you, we are not going away. Everything will just get worse. We are on a high profile case and we are not going away.”

“She threatened to keep arresting everyone in the family, then start taking the children away,” said Chelsea Croslin

http://www.artharris.com/2009/11/25/exclusive-cops-target-misty-croslin-family-not-going-away/

Wow, looking at the comments, its sad that it says last post 118 weeks ago, wow.

LOL. Tommy has not been charged with anything related to HaLeigh and the last info I have is there are NO persons of interest or suspects.

Yet Tommy told LE a story that not only got them searching the river, but got them changing the status of Haleigh's case from missing to homicide, and IIRC that story had to do with Haleigh being in a bag and being dumped in the river. Misty was taken to the dock at the river while the search was ongoing, and what came next was a story by Misty about hiding under the covers with Jr. while Haleigh was screaming. IMO, that's some pretty strong circumstantial evidence against them both. Didn't you say something earlier about nothing Misty says being believed unless it involves Tommy? LOL.

So..... Ron thinks he was targeted in a drug sting, so they could talk to him about his dead child, so they put him away for 15 (for now) all because he wouldnt talk about his daughters death that he had nothing to do with??? Seriously, does that sound LOGICAL to anyone? Really?

BBM

That's what I see, too. And when I factor in the only two people I am aware of, Tommy and Misty, who have put themselves at the scene and have admitted to having some knowledge of what happened to Haleigh, IMO, LE is on the right track.

GGMS put herself at the MH too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member