General theory thread and motives rehashed #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was about Misty, not someone using word games, and I'm not sure what Misty's story about Tommy really is. Besides, if she could be telling the truth about Tommy being or not being involved, she could also be telling the truth about Ron being involved.

If you listen to her jailhouse tapes she's mentioned that she's tried to tell LE about RC but she states they don't want to hear it. By the way, the picture was of RC and MC and the plastic bag on the ground is full of toilet paper. The picture was taken when she went on a vacation with Donna Brock and shortly after that her and RC were divorced.

As I have stated before since Tommy and Misty have both basically stated Haleigh is deceased, LE and the state should have enough circumstantial evidence against Tommy and Misty to charge them with Haleigh Cummings' death and bring them to trial..However I suspect since LE has not charged either of them, LE knows neither of them are the ones who killed Haleigh.
I fully suspect LE knows IF either of them are ever charged the truth will come out.. Right now I'm thinking LE doesn't want the whole truth and nothing but the truth revealed in a court of law.. JMHO

LE has stated more than once that they didn't think Misty harmed HaLeigh but she was key because of what she might know and wasn't telling them.

If you listen to her jailhouse tapes she's mentioned that she's tried to tell LE about RC but she states they don't want to hear it. By the way, the picture was of RC and MC and the plastic bag on the ground is full of toilet paper. The picture was taken when she went on a vacation with Donna Brock and shortly after that her and RC were divorced.

See I think shes lying, kind of like how Ron said the cops told him to "basically plan for a funeral" I mean lets think about it, why would they "refuse" to listen to Misty about someone they targeted and threw in the clink who they say isnt telling the truth about his daughter? I know she said that, but I have a hard time believing that.

Emeralgem and I both feel the same about the Cummings/Neves/Sykes setting the Croslins up to take the fall for this. I personally don't even think MC and RC were together at the time HaLeigh went missing. I think the Croslins were called in after the fact.

See I think shes lying, kind of like how Ron said the cops told him to "basically plan for a funeral" I mean lets think about it, why would they "refuse" to listen to Misty about someone they targeted and threw in the clink who they say isnt telling the truth about his daughter? I know she said that, but I have a hard time believing that.

They may have made her think they weren't listening especially since probably couldn't provide them the info they really want -- where is HaLeigh?

Or another thought is that while she had told LE that Ron was involved, it only covered what she knew and they know more.

LE has stated more than once that they didn't think Misty harmed HaLeigh but she was key because of what she might know and wasn't telling them.
Really? I must have missed them saying that. I do remember LE making a point to stress that Misty was not a suspect, which implies, IMO, that Misty is not guilty of murder...but I'm not sure how they could be sure she didn't harm Haleigh. I've never thought Misty was the actual murderer, too many things point away from her, and plus, IMO, if she was guilty, she would have been pretty easy to 'catch'. Her admitting to being the last to see Haleigh, the failed LDTs, the changing stories, etc...if she was the perp, she has given LE plenty of ammunition. I do believe Misty is hiding some kind of involvement, but IMO, the actual murderer is someone else...unless it was an accident. But if this was an accident, would so many people still be scrambling and covering up and blaming and lying? MOO

Really? I must have missed them saying that. I do remember LE making a point to stress that Misty was not a suspect, which implies, IMO, that Misty is not guilty of murder...but I'm not sure how they could be sure she didn't harm Haleigh. I've never thought Misty was the actual murderer, too many things point away from her, and plus, IMO, if she was guilty, she would have been pretty easy to 'catch'. Her admitting to being the last to see Haleigh, the failed LDTs, the changing stories, etc...if she was the perp, she has given LE plenty of ammunition. I do believe Misty is hiding some kind of involvement, but IMO, the actual murderer is someone else...unless it was an accident. But if this was an accident, would so many people still be scrambling and covering up and blaming and lying? MOO

Watching the Caylee case, I heard that the ME said, all "accidents" involving a childs death are reported. Now, had it been a true accident, and Ron was not at fault they would have reported it, but lets not forget, prior to all this, CPS had made a trip to the house to show Ron how to hit the kids the right way, so who knows, plus he was such a drug addict his thinking was impaired obviously, since he was having sex with a child.

jmo

Emeralgem and I both feel the same about the Cummings/Neves/Sykes setting the Croslins up to take the fall for this. I personally don't even think MC and RC were together at the time HaLeigh went missing. I think the Croslins were called in after the fact.

I don't think they were reconciled either but I do believe Misty was on the scene when the incident happened and Haleigh died. I also believe the other Croslins who are involved were called in after the fact..I suspect Ron C hauled rear into work and they made the decision to HELP out when Misty was left high and dry with a deceased child on her hands...Bet now they wish they had called LE immediately when they found out what had happened...JMHO.

IMHO.. IF he was playing BAD AZZ with a gun and his daughter died due to his actions I say they would cover that up.. And since they have all been blaming and lying for three years now I suspect they have to continue... So YES...JMHO

Why would all these Croslins go along with this? IMO, the standard scenario for setting someone up is to do it behind their backs, and the set-up people usually continue to proclaim their innocence to the bitter end. That doesn't seem to be what's happening here, so what's your theory on how the Croslins were set up, and why they went along with it?

I don't think they were reconciled either but I do believe Misty was on the scene when the incident happened and Haleigh died. I also believe the other Croslins who are involved were called in after the fact..I suspect Ron C hauled rear into work and they made the decision to HELP out when Misty was left high and dry with a deceased child on her hands...Bet now they wish they had called LE immediately when they found out what had happened...JMHO.

The Croslins are a loving family who loved their kids, I am talking about Tommy and Timmy. There is no way on earth they helped Ron with something this big, no way, no way. I mean there would be phone records of back and forths, and in this case, the only back and forths ever talked about has been Ron calling Tommy, allegedly looking for Misty. In this kind of case, helping Ron in ANY way, you would get immunity to testify against him, and before anyone says, oh no, there is no immunity, there is, and if Misty had been smart, she would have talked when she was looking at 25 years, except she listened to Ron who said you are just a kid, they cant do anything to you, you dont have a record. Hope Sykes is involved, the cops have the phone activity, but we have two ladies who really love Ron, its like a Manson situation. jmo

Drugs will do that to a person...takes away your appetite.

And we know that he was HUGE when he got sentenced, he got off the drugs. And lets be real, there is no one "lean" in his family, just saying.

The Croslins are a loving family who loved their kids, I am talking about Tommy and Timmy. There is no way on earth they helped Ron with something this big, no way, no way. I mean there would be phone records of back and forths, and in this case, the only back and forths ever talked about has been Ron calling Tommy, allegedly looking for Misty. In this kind of case, helping Ron in ANY way, you would get immunity to testify against him, and before anyone says, oh no, there is no immunity, there is, and if Misty had been smart, she would have talked when she was looking at 25 years, except she listened to Ron who said you are just a kid, they cant do anything to you, you dont have a record. Hope Sykes is involved, the cops have the phone activity, but we have two ladies who really love Ron, its like a Manson situation. jmo

BBM.Sorry Chablis, but I have to respectfully agree to disagree.
One other thing.. IIRC... At one time it was reported Ron C made an outlandish number of calls that night...I can't even recall how many there were but there were quite a few.. I realize there is supposedly ONLY one call to Tommy and I realize Tommy is the one who supposedly called Timmy but who was Ron C calling IF Misty's phone was turned off that night?JMHO

sorry, I don't know much about TC, but his brother Tommy doesn't come across as a loving family man, at all. I'm not going to list a bunch of examples, because we all know them by heart, but IMO, if he loved his kids, he would have been home babysitting and cooking, (like he and LC claimed he was), instead of running all over the country side, doing only God knows what. When he stops lying, (for his sake), and starts telling the truth, (for his kid's sake), then I might believe he loves somebody besides himself. And this goes for the rest of them too. MOO.

And we know that he was HUGE when he got sentenced, he got off the drugs. And lets be real, there is no one "lean" in his family, just saying.

His mother is actually very petite. He's got cousins that are what I'd consider lanky individuals.

Sorry to interrupt, I was just on the main page going to catch up on a Tori Stafford's trial today & I noticed 7 (SEVEN) member's here, right now for Haleigh & I wanted to say "Bless You" wonderful people and thank you for not giving up on Haleigh!

Lately, I've been questioning if the finger pointing to the cousin, JO, wasn't misleading as far as cousins go... how about a cousin to the Cummings/Sykes/Neves family and not that of the Croslins at all?

sorry, I don't know much about TC, but his brother Tommy doesn't come across as a loving family man, at all. I'm not going to list a bunch of examples, because we all know them by heart, but IMO, if he loved his kids, he would have been home babysitting and cooking, (like he and LC claimed he was), instead of running all over the country side, doing only God knows what. When he stops lying, (for his sake), and starts telling the truth, (for his kid's sake), then I might believe he loves somebody besides himself. And this goes for the rest of them too. MOO.

Thank you dodie, when I read about Tommy's love for his family I was going to post something very similar to your above post.

Tommy could have had a good life, a wife who loved him, children, but he was too much of a druggie/thief/et.al. I still can't believe Lindsay stayed with him so long. Wonder if she takes the children to see him. What a thrill, going to prison to visit their deadbeat, druggie, thief of a father.

Lately, I've been questioning if the finger pointing to the cousin, JO, wasn't misleading as far as cousins go... how about a cousin to the Cummings/Sykes/Neves family and not that of the Croslins at all?

Just curious.. Any particular reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member