George Anthony Reported Missing *UPDATE FOUND*#2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tune in to Headline News!!!!!
Conway was asked if the A's still believed in Casey's innocence and
he said "They don't know. And none of us know."

Another reporter said though that there is a rumor that in the suicide letter George again mentions blaming Casey's friends for the death of Caylee.

So how can you really feel sorry for him when he is still running with these ridiculous ideas? Well -- let me backtrack -- he's running with Cindy's ideas.

This case comes down to one thing -- for some reason Cindy and George are TERRIFIED of Casey Anthony and I'm not sure why. Cindy had her one moment of clarity in the 911 call -- then after her first call to the jail Casey immediately got her back in line.

Why haven't her ex-friends filed lawsuits against the Anthony's for slander?

I think George just needs to come clean with everything he knows, it is clear that all this is eating away at him and then maybe he can begint to heal.

Note to Friday:

Most of us know where you get your information. Most of us know you are a very respected poster. Ignore the digs. I thought your post about the Sunshine Law was perfectly right on. I have never in my life seen so much information handed down to the general public before a trial and I've been hanging out here and at other boards for years.

Friday kept us updated in the early reports of this horrible tragedy with G and I appreciate that. Yes, some of the info wasn't completely correct. That's what happens in the very early stages of news like this. I appreciate the fact that you (and TM) thought enough of WS to get us information as soon as you could.

Thank you Friday. Pass our love to TM.

To GA:

Be strong. Caylee still needs her grandpa.

Listen up--:) In an effort to relay here what I was learning from Tim moment by moment when GA was first found in the wee hours of the morning, I reported that he was being "resuscitated."

Today, for reasons of my own, I have a hunch that may translate into John Allen or someone else, bursting into the room, pouncing on him and starting CPR unnecessarily. LOL You cannot believe how loved GA is by JA, MN, and TM or how panicked they were last night when he went missing.

Someone here reported that George had an IV bag when he got into the squad car to leave, but I haven't seen it. For my part, I should have double checked today about the "resuscitation" but frankly I was up all night, trying to keep you posted and the rumors at bay. I was panicked, too, because I've met George.

In any case, I'm not at my best today and I'm behind on my work. I apologize for failing in my duty to you and WS to be always correct.

I am trying to be patient and understanding, but I think you owe me the time to re-read my posts on this topic, and then to apologize, Edam.

Hey Friday, I don't know if you caught my post in the first thread that's since been closed, but thank so much for all your imput here...I basically hang on your every word, lol.... Hope you get some rest tonight.:blowkiss:

Listen up--:) In an effort to relay here what I was learning from Tim moment by moment when GA was first found in the wee hours of the morning, I reported that he was being "resuscitated."

Today, for reasons of my own, I have a hunch that may translate into John Allen or someone else, bursting into the room, pouncing on him and starting CPR unnecessarily. LOL You cannot believe how loved GA is by JA, MN, and TM or how panicked they were last night when he went missing.

Someone here reported that George had an IV bag when he got into the squad car to leave, but I haven't seen it. For my part, I should have double checked today about the "resuscitation" but frankly I was up all night, trying to keep you posted and the rumors at bay. I was panicked, too, because I've met George.

In any case, I'm not at my best today and I'm behind on my work. I apologize for failing in my duty to you and WS to be always correct.

I am trying to be patient and understanding, but I think you owe me the time to re-read my posts on this topic, and then to apologize, Edam.

Yes, Friday, I CAN understand how loved George is, I can see & feel it about him.

I'm sorry to say this, but feel that CA is a Vexation to the spirit, & see George as a sensitive Soul, trying to do his best with the choices he has made, namely LIVING in that house, with that woman. I am surprised by my own vehemence regarding her, but I can't let go, as if I'm fighting a "Bad Energy Force":furious:

I hope people that do love him will convince him to stay away from HER:eek:

Acutally I have heard that when people make the decsion to kill them selves that they do stuff such as this. It is if a peace comes over them. They sometimes give their most personally belongings away, kind of finish up business. So the pizza question could very well be due to the peace that he felt with making the final descion. Keep in mind I am not a counselor but I do have a dear friend who killed herself.

Never having been depressed to the point of contemplating suicide, I can tell you that when I am even the least bit depressed, the last thing on my mind is food.

I do think that attention-seeking behaviour can only be assessed within context. If he has a pattern of it in the past. We don't know this.

In addition, any cry for help/talk about suicide needs to be treated with complete gravity, whether it seems shallow or not.

Very true, very true. Any of the scenarios I listed will get you a ride in my ambulance and a 72 involuntary psych evaluation (well...except for the last one, that one gets you a ride to the morgue in our MEI van).

Sorry if I was unclear on that. All threats to harm oneself or others should be and is taken seriously.

I wasnt aware a funeral was even planned.

The A's attorney has said that they were planning the funeral and memorial, but they still await for Caylee's remains to be released to them for burial.
And in his presser today, it seems that Mr Conway as well as his clients are more than frustrated at not being able to bury Caylee.

Post cut back, hope that's ok....

Poor George - he is controled by his wife and Casey - my prayers are with him and I hope he gets the help he needs. He also needs to move as far away as possible from Cindy and surround himself with a good people who will support and help him through this.

Not directed at you DeeMarie, I see many people saying this today and cannot understand how a grown man who chooses to remain in a toxic situation becomes a victim. He did choose to remain married and even went back after leaving the house. He allowed these women to control him. Cindy supposedly decided to stay with him because she didnt want to lose the things she worked for but he still could have cut his losses and walked. I do hope he gets the help he needs to recover from the death of his grandbaby and the loss of his daughter as he thought he knew her. I do have trouble though feeling sympathy for remaining in a situation that eventually got to this point. They have all had choices to make and it's sad to see the destruction of this entire family, which supports each other at every turn. I have walked from a situation that was toxic myself and had to completely rebuild my life with nothing but a suitcase of clothing. As hard as it is, it is easier than living the nightmare of being in such a situation. I have never blamed the other person but felt that it is my own doing or undoing, the things I am willing to put up with or participate in. I really hope for the sake of this entire family that help is made availible and accepted.

I am trying to be patient and understanding, but I think you owe me the time to re-read my posts on this topic, and then to apologize

Friday, you did good. You were reporting info you had at the time under stress and in an effort to quickly assure us GA was ok. I appreciate all the info you brought to all of us that were so worried about GA. It's all good. :blowkiss:

Per Conway presser, he did, indeed, take pills and alcohol.

I would need to know what and how much over how long a period of time before I came to the conclusion if this was indeed a serious suicide attempt or a play for sympathy, benefitting of course all of the A's. When I first heard the reports, I believed an honest to God suicide attempt, but now I am getting hinky about the entire story.

I am trying to be patient and understanding, but I think you owe me the time to re-read my posts on this topic, and then to apologize

Thank You Friday, I enjoy reading your posts.
Thank You, Merci, Grazie :)

oh wow. that incident report really got to me. :(

george was headed to a job interview that morning. i just picture him buttoning up his dress shirt, nervously checking himself in the mirror one last time, etc., before heading out the door.... trying so very hard to 'get on with life,' even though he knows that will never truly be possible. little details like that, little things that remind us he is human just break my heart.

despite everything, everything that has happened over the last six months, despite all the mistakes george has made, he is still a poor, grieving man trying to make sense of this all, trying to restore order to life, heading to a job interview while the rest of the world is reading these horrific details from the latest doc dump. my heart truly goes out to him. whether there was some degree of attention-getting involved, or anything else, this was such a cry for help... and so very, very sad.

Acutally I have heard that when people make the decsion to kill them selves that they do stuff such as this. It is if a peace comes over them. They sometimes give their most personally belongings away, kind of finish up business. So the pizza question could very well be due to the peace that he felt with making the final descion. Keep in mind I am not a counselor but I do have a dear friend who killed herself.

This is very true and very common. Like everything in life nothing is one size fits all. Some do it silently and without a note, others do it after many symbolic goodbyes.

George being calm and ordering pizza versus stumbling in drunk and sobbing is not an indication of whether he is suicidal or not. I would imagine he is. His life has been hell. His daughter is in jail. His wife is falling apart. Many times loved ones and friends of suicide victims are shocked when it happens because they thought their loved one was doing better. It is one of the risks when someone deeply depressed begins therapy and medication.

Think of it as being too depressed to execute a plan and as the therapy/meds begin to work that part of the planning brain function re-engages. They are feeling slightly better, they see way out and end to the pain. That light at the end of the tunnel makes them happier and their burdens lift. You as a loved one think this is all wonderful positive signs and are blindsided when you realize in hindsight why they were happier.

I maintain that George and Cindy truly believed this was an accidental death and that is what "She wouldn't harm Caylee" translates too. This week they hear the evidence of duct tape and stickers? The hits just keep on coming.

As a side note of living with a mother much like Cindy in her personality disorder behaviors it actually surprises me that George is the attention seeking suicide threatener. I spent my whole childhood and until the day I stopped speaking to her listening to/watching my mother waive a gun around and carry on about killing herself. I really would have put my money on Cindy for a Baker Act.

I am suspicious and quite cynical towards these people.

I see this as the continuing pattern - doc dump and then one or more of the A's do some outlandish thing to divert attention away from the evidence presented .

A press conference ?????????? Are you kiddng me ....
Who would be speaking to media under these circumstances ?
Wouldnt the care and condition of your spouse consume your attention ?
The press conference to once again to push the KC is innocent defense ?

WHY ARENT THEY INSISTING CAYLEE BE LAID TO REST ??????????????

Act 3 of the circus - cue the music .........................

ZOMG you are so right...I didn't even think about the doc dump......GEEZE....

POST OF THE DAY.

I'll bet if I went and checked into a motel right now and sent some texts home that I was contemplating suicide there would not be any helicopter flying around looking for me. just sayin..........

Maybe there would. A young girl across the street said she was going to kill herself while chatting online in a chat room. Someone called police and they came and staked themselves all around her house. They even closed down the street so no one could come or go and they called us (and I'm sure others) and told us to stay put and not to go outside. I don't remember if there was a helicopter or not but there was def alot of action on the ground. They don't take these kind of threats lightly and they come prepared in the case of anything getting violent. So, just sayin. :)

I feel terrible for George that it came to this....if he is involved, I will eat my words, but I think he's just a painfully hurt Father and Grandfather who is at his wits end.

This quote from the Orlando Sentinel made me say WTF?

"On Wednesday Cindy had asked George to pick out jewelry for Caylee's funeral, which seemed to upset him more, reports show."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-bk-george-anthony-caylee-012309,0,7934495.story

Seriously? Jewelry? It's not a freaking fashion show...this would be the least of my worries. If they were picking out jewelry for Caylee, I could see that, but I don't think that's even relevant in this case. As a mother (or grandmother) I would throw on my old standby and that would be that.

Cindy's priorities are so skewed.

As Scrutinized as this family has been I can easily believe the choice of jewelry would be a big issue. All of the judgments that will be made about her demeanor and wardrobe will be picked apart ad nauseam by NG and others who are even looking at what her daughter is eating in jail.

"Did you see that broach she was wearing! How could the grandmother of a murdered child wear that to a funeral! What do you think Janey?"

"She wasn't wearing any jewelry, did you see that!? I guess she was trying to be invisible. Don't want any bling to make her stand out."

There is no right answer for them anymore.

Asking him to help was probably the straw that broke the camels back. I think this has been so emotional for the whole family that I'm surprised this hasn't happened sooner. I think her asking him to help pick out jewelry just finally slapped home that they were going to bury his granddaughter and all of the lying to himself and looking the other way to keep himself from facing the facts probably came crashing in all at once.

The things CA says on the video to the media after GA pulls out and leaves is really true. IMO. I've never understood what the protesters ever thought they'd accomplish? Does making a bad situation a lot worse do anything positive for this case? If I was one of the neighbors I'd be that angry with them.

I agree with many of your points.

I do not condone the way the family has handled things, but only Casey took Caylee's life.

The loss of their Granddaughter and the loss of their daughter as they knew her to be must be unbearable for this family. They loved Caylee and it was probably their only real sunshine in this dysfunctional family.
They also love their daughter. Their flesh and blood daughter Casey is a sociopath. Can anyone really imagine wrapping their mind around the beautiful baby you raised taking her own child's life? I seen Casey referred to as many things, but she was once their baby.

Some of you have experienced maybe one tiny aspect of similarity to this family but NOBODY has experienced exactly what this family has gone through. It is abundantly clear that there is extreme dysfunction in the Anthony family. Many families are dysfunctional though. Casey and Casey only is the one that killed Caylee though.

Cindy did not make George attempt suicide. It is not Cindy's fault that Casey killed Caylee. I've seen suggestions here otherwise. No credible pyschological workup has been done on Cindy that I have seen here, and in no way do I believe that Cindy is a sociopath as she has been called. I see they both have psychological issues independent of each other.

Cindy & George have made a TON of mistakes, but the contempt and hatred towards them is something I am having a hard time understanding.

Nobody here knows exactly how they would have handled any of this, because nobody has lived their lives.

Their lives have been shattered forever, and poor sweet Caylee will be missed by so many including their Grandparents that loved her deeply. JMO

:clap: I've said many times here before that the bravado expressed by a lot of people who condemn the A's is misplaced. They've been condemned by many for not running to the police and telling everything they know. Even if it means their daughter gets the DP. IMO, they really have no idea about what they'd actually do.

sigh is he really still protecting Casey? bumer.

She will always be his child. IIRC, I saw a NG show where even she said she would never believe that one of her kids killed their child. It's not so easy to judge what would really happen in a lot of peoples houses if this happened to them.

I'm amazed they reported him missing. He hasn't been gone a month yet.

I'm truly ashamed that I laughed at that. :ashamed:

Since they traced George by the pings on his cell phone, would a warrant of some kind be necessary?

I don't believe so if CA gives them permission, I could be wrong though.

I am trying to be patient and understanding, but I think you owe me the time to re-read my posts on this topic, and then to apologize......

Respectfully snipped.

Please don't let a few posts like those get to you dear. Possibly posted in haste, possibly posted in ignorance, possibly posted just to stir up trouble, possibly jealously of the fact that you DO KNOW things that we all don't and are close to people that we wish we were close to. What ever the motivation, it's gonna happen, especially with all the newer posters here that haven't learned, yet, to address the post and not the poster. Please don't take it personally.

You didn't fail at ANYTHING, imo. You do a great job and have much respect here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abcdowpp1