George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General discussion #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes ice decreases swelling. We always tell out patients to use ice instead of heat when they have edema(swelling). But his best response would have been to alternate using ice every 20 mins or so. Did this happen?? IDK?? It would be a good thing to know the exact time frame from the bloody nose at the scene to when the PD pics were taken. IMO, the swelling could have gone down with ice and anti-inflammatories(Ibuprofen,naproxen). IMO, the pics were not photoshopped.

I would expect that GZ would have scalp abrasions in addition to the lacerations. He states he fell and his head was pounded into the cement but no abrasions? What do you think?

Going to look up other threads, This case is very stressful.

BB later.

You don't think TM could have escaped? He obviously came back to confront GZ, and how did GZ get those injuries?

see thats what i don't understand why is it obvious??? nothing in this case is obvious. there is n good their party witness or video or pic of what happened, this is only being based on what gz has said, but if you listen to all of gz interviews and tapes there is a huge disparity in his stories, so idk how his final story can be believed 100%??? imo

GZ says he had a chance to. Go look at his walkthrough he said "I don't have a problem".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Spot on! In Z's very own words.
If anyone actually required Self Defense, it was the unarmed victim.

You don't think TM could have escaped? He obviously came back to confront GZ, and how did GZ get those injuries?

Why do you think it's obvious that Trayvon came back to confront GZ? I don't see the logic. GZ was following Trayvon!! He was the one after Trayvon. His own words show that GZ was the one trying to make sure Trayvon didn't get away.

I don't understand everyone saying that Trayvon was the one that should have run home, should have done XYZ. He was the one being pursued! What about GZ's responsibility not to profile, follow and assume every person is on drugs, up to no good, ^#)$% punk that always get away?

I will never understand how the pursuer in this case is innocent or not responsible and why the victim is being held to a standard that GZ is not being held too. GZ should have GONE HOME. Reported this to LE and minded his own business.

see thats what i don't understand why is it obvious??? nothing in this case is obvious. there is n good their party witness or video or pic of what happened, this is only being based on what gz has said, but if you listen to all of gz interviews and tapes there is a huge disparity in his stories, so idk how his final story can be believed 100%??? imo

To me it's obvious because if TM wanted to get away, he could have. Imo he could outrun GZ 10 times over, go anywhere, home, wherever, IF he chose to do that. He came back to confront creepy cracker. No way on Earth GZ could get hold of TM if TM was fleeing. Jmo.

I'd add that I believe the witness who said TM was on top and that he physically beat GZ. If you can do that, you could have just as easily run away.

Ten seconds is a long time.

after your head has been beaten into a side walk, punched in the face 20 times (these are gz stories) in 10 secs he would be able get tm body off him, holster his gun, turn tm over then get on top of him, right after he was almost beaten to death??? really?? :twocents:

let's all be careful in here...I don't want to get shut down...I get lots of good info in here!

God forbid someone attacks another person that is walking behind them following them into the subway station and onto the train...off at the same stop on their way to work.

Here's another LE witness who is testifying that the back of GZ's jacket was wet & had grass on it, and states that the back of his jeans were also wet.

Sounds like pretty convincing evidence, from what I consider to be a credible witness, that GZ was the person who was on the bottom during the altercation.

If Martin had just gone home, this wouldn't have happened as well. He had at least 2 minutes while Zimmerman was still on the phone with NEN, obviously not assaulting anyone.

This is something I have never understood. Please disregard if this has already been discussed, but people keep saying TM didn't go home because maybe he was afraid GZ would follow him home and only his little step-brother was there and that wasn't safe. But leaving the young child unattended while he goes to the store is ok?? Please someone help me out with this. TIA!

The more I learn about Zimmerman, the more I believe him (he stood up to LE over beating of blackman):

In a letter to Seminole County NAACP president Turner Clayton, a member of the Zimmerman family wrote that George was one of “very few” in Sanford who publicly condemned the “beating of the black homeless man Sherman Ware on Dec. 4, 2010, by the son of a Sanford police officer,” who is white.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/04/04/z...o-investigated-martin-shooting/#ixzz2XXaYdtYe

Tape showed Zimmerman's anger over black man's beating
By the CNN Wire Staff

http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/24/justice/florida-teen-shooting

Yes, but haterz gon' hate.

Some folks just hate Zimmerman, period -- facts be hanged.

You see it all over the MSM, especially HLN.

I don't even know the guy, but after enduring the beating and pummeling he clearly did, I certainly don't blame him for saving his own life; yes, even at the cost of his attacker's.

So far the most credible testimony and forensic evidence (nature of injuries, etc.) support the PD's original finding that GZ should never have been charged.

And that's whether folks hate him, or not.

I've stopped following this trial but I have to say without going into reasons why, I've seen a lot of head injuries over the years including some nasty bumps and falls. I find GZ's allegation that his head was slammed against the pavement impossible to believe.

Firstly re the bumps, a lot of heads have natural bumps and shapes on them. That GZ has hair now makes it impossible to see if that's the case. However re the bumps there's no obviously no bruising or none that appeared in the next day or two otherwise the DT would have taken photos of them. And last but not least, scalp wounds can often bleed rapidly because of the amount of blood vessels. Scalp wounds can often heal easily, and clearly in this case they weren't even deep enough to require further medical intervention. The wounds look worse than they are because the blood has gone down GZ's head.

ETA - I do acknowledge he obviously took some form of strike to his nose but that's as serious as his injuries got IMO.

Wow...even the prosecutor helps the defense! GZ should go free, he did nothing wrong!

Please don't attack me, like last time!

after your head has been beaten into a side walk, punched in the face 20 times (these are gz stories) in 10 secs he would be able get tm body off him, holster his gun, turn tm over then get on top of him, right after he was almost beaten to death??? really?? :twocents:
In 10 seconds, he would be able to slide out from under Martin and climb on top of him, yes. As I said, ten seconds is a long time.

:twocents:

Why do you think it's obvious that Trayvon came back to confront GZ? I don't see the logic. GZ was following Trayvon!! He was the one after Trayvon. His own words show that GZ was the one trying to make sure Trayvon didn't get away.

I don't understand everyone saying that Trayvon was the one that should have run home, should have done XYZ. He was the one being pursued! What about GZ's responsibility not to profile, follow and assume every person is on drugs, up to no good, ^#)$% punk that always get away?

I will never understand how the pursuer in this case is innocent or not responsible and why the victim is being held to a standard that GZ is not being held too. GZ should have GONE HOME. Reported this to LE and minded his own business.

Regardless of what he should have had to do or not, I believe he easily could have escaped.

It seems like we're moving the goalposts. One person says TM could have escaped, then we get into "Why should he have to?"

It's two different things. To me, he easily could have run away from GZ. If he were intent on getting away from GZ, GZ would never have been close to him. imo

And i mean in the sense of escaping in fear, like if someone is chasing you with a chainsaw or something (dumb example) and you are desperately trying to get as far away from them as possible, if he were trying to flee in that sense, there's just no way GZ would have caught up to him.

The getting on top of TM agrees with the witness yesterday and today though. He was on the bottom, the shot rang out, and he got on top.

GZ claims he got on top after the shot, then spread out TMs's hands (like a T), TM's hands were not spread out, they, or one, were under him when he was found face down. I hope I'm making sense :blushing:

Here's another LE witness who is testifying that the back of GZ's jacket was wet & had grass on it, and states that the back of his jeans were also wet.

Sounds like pretty convincing evidence, from what I consider to be a credible witness, that GZ was the person who was on the bottom during the altercation.

GZ's back was wet and TM had grass stains at the knees per testimony

For those with questions or qualms about his gun visibility and his holster, I took a couple of quick pictures to illustrate. I apologize in advance for the lack of color-coordination. I just grabbed my jacket really quick to take the picture. I also apologize for the pastiness of my stomach!

*BBM*
:floorlaugh: Sorry, but that line made me laugh m00c0w! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawless311