Geraldo 10/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is quite amusing tho.

It would be best if he just laid as low as possible for a bit. IMO, he isn't helping he cause. Between him and Black.......lol

The only thing tho, it's all at Caylees expense and I hate them all for it.:mad:
MOO IMO JMHO MOO MOO MOO!
Agreed!

In order for them to get anyone on board, they'd have to spike that Kool-Aid with 120 proof vodka and put us into a stupor! :crazy:

fill er up :Banane35::toast::Banane35::toast::Banane35:

I missed the program and am just reading here too wondering if I missed anything important. But, from watching JB for the last few months, I think he's making up his strategy as he goes along.

They are making it up as they go along. Baez won't know what he's going to say in court until he gets to see the evidence against KC and listen to the prosecution's case. His defense will be written on fast-food napkins, made up as they go along.

I wonder why there is no gag order in this case. The players are amusing to say the least, but it seems like other high profile cases have had gag orders by now.

Wow! It will all be explained away when they go to trial according to Baez!! How wonderful!! We, the world, will "understand" why she did all this!! I can hardly wait!! :rolleyes::sheesh:

I just want to know how Baez possibly thinks he will be able to explain how KC murdered her daughter, in such a way we will all understand. :waitasec:

I just want to know how Baez possibly thinks he will be able to explain how KC murdered her daughter, in such a way we will all understand. :waitasec:

JB keeps to his story - which is actually only his defense strategy - that when KC tells her story the ENTIRE WORLD will understand. Yeah, right. But has he ever said “the truth will set her free”? Nope - because there is no story on God’s green earth that can explain what she did to that child. The only thing that the world would understand is proof that she did not kill her baby. Period.

I would have thought that when you, as a lawyer, request to be able to turn your client over, you would at the very least be the one that actually turned her over.

And all that BS about LE not responding to any of his phone calls is more JB spin.

JB.......get some new material please. Using the same excuse each time you screw up is getting old and boring.

He probably wasn't calling but faxing!!

Didn't the world already hear KC's version of events?

This must be the all time dumbest trick JB or any other defense attorney has ever tried to pull on the public at large: that the defendant will wait until his or her death penalty trial to tell what really happened. As in, "I, her attorney and counselor, know the truth that will free her of all charges, however I am with-holding this information from LE, saving it for trial and allowing my client to sit in jail without bond for her own protection until then. It is my strategy." I would say that maybe such a strategy, if real, should be grounds for disbarrment and is most certainly grounds for the DP appeal that will surely follow.

What he is really saying therefore, is: "I am going to baffle them with BS, create smoke and mirrors, put on a dog and pony show and perform magic tricks to confuse the issues and the jury and create a huge record for the next 14 years of appeals. I may be able to pursuade one simple minded juror that there is reasonable doubt, who knows? " But then, that is what some of the most famous defense attorneys have been able to do, in many, many cases. That is why they get famous, they win tough cases that others thought were hopeless.

JB knew going in that if this turned into a DP case, he would need co-counsel. Whoever he counseled for this event has been privy to everything and is ready to take the reins.

I have heard reporters stated that GA testified "agaisnt" KC. This is misleading. Not every witness in the GJ is "against" the defendant, some are called to establish things like the last date he or she saw the "missing" person. Since GA, by his own admission, was the very last person other than KC to see or speak to Caylee, this fact had to be established to show that Caylee has been gone since that time. The prosecutors must establish some point after which no one else saw Caylee. As we have been told, it was 12:50pm on June 16th, 2008 at the Anthony home.

"I am not lying about that, I do not know where Caylee is at. If I knew where she is at, none of this would be happening. She's ok. She's close. I feel that she is still in the area. She'll be home for her 3rd birthday."

People who do not exist outside of KC Land:

The Other Jeff H
Juliette L, co-worker of KC, mother of Annabelle, for whom ZFG is also the Nanny.
Zanny.
Annabelle
Tom F
Raquel F
Tom M
Zanny's 3rd roomate
Zanny's mother, Gloria
Eric, biological father of Caylee, whose widow knows that Caylee is his child
2 men that pushed her car to the dumpster at Amscot

Places to look:

Universal
Busch Gardens
"the" beach
Tampa
Orlando
Miami
Jacksonville
New York
Tennessee
North Carolina
Georgia
Puerto Rico

Places KC has looked:

Tony's apartment
Tony's car
Fusion Lounge
Target
Her closet
in the mirror
Amy's car
Amy's house
Amy's bank account
Amy's cash stash
JCPenny's
GA's shed
in her duffle bags
at the Tattoo shop
ahead to the good life.

Purchases made while living la vida loca:

bras
sunglasses
beer
teddies
toilet paper
groceries

Things found in her car:

Purse
maggotts
flies
sack of rotting pizza and papers
Amy's phone number
address of Sawgrass apts
child seat
favorite baby doll
unused diapers or pull ups
mom's pants, boots and shirt
a knife
smell of decomp
traces of chloroform

Items borrowed

shovel
Amy's car
Tony's car

Things purchased for KC

gas can

Telling lists aren't they?

:clap: This is an awesome post!! Loved it, it really tells the tale.

cheers! RTH & Arlo

Wait, you all missed the Baez sidestep! To me that was most important.

Geraldo says to Baez: "Well, isn't the prosecution making you put up or shut up? Meaning if Caylee is alive then you will have to show proof or produce her?"

Baez: "As I said from the beginning, proving Casey is alive or having Caylee show up would be the best defense. HOWEVER, in a court of law, it is the states responsibility to prove that Caylee is dead and we're in good shape there."

Kimberly G. Newsome said "And we heard that in the Scott Peterson case"

Baez sidestepped the question. He didn't say he could produce Caylee or that Caylee would show up, rather he put the responsibility back on the state. He was lawyering it up.

This response was very telling. He just gave away his defense. But it was just so disingenuous.

So, in other words, his defense is going to be to attempt to destroy all of the proof the prosecution offers showing that Caylee is dead. That's it. There will be nothing more except attempting to poke holes into the prosecution's evidence.

Silly me, I always assumed my kids clothes belonged to me, to be handed down or shared with friends or even to be put in Good Will, as I decided.

Since your kids clothes belong to you, they are merely on loan to them, right?

Using your reasoning, I would assume their toys belong to you, since they are "to be handed down or shared with friends or even to be put in Good Will, as [you] decide". You lend them to your children, correct?

Do your kids know that the toys they play with aren't theirs but yours?

Just curious!

Yeah, then she claims inadequate representation and gets a new trial.

I don't get how that works. If she is told that he doesn't meet the criteria for a capital trial, and uses him anyway, she shouldn't be able to claim that.

I don't get how that works. If she is told that he doesn't meet the criteria for a capital trial, and uses him anyway, she shouldn't be able to claim that.

I think it's a pretty common thing for defendents to do when they are found guilty. And in this case, unfortunately, she'd probably get one because he's pretty much proven just how incompetent he really is. She'd actually have a leg to stand on (unfortunately!!!).

If Baez is so "excited" to surprise us all with the "real" story, then why hasn't he invoked her right to a speedy trial? Because has no case to defend her. All he can do now is to buy time to try to shift the publics opinion. He knows she is damned as she sits now, so he is trying to invoke doubt as a last ditch attempt. We will start hearing more of his BS in the days to come because this is his last shred of hope. A few will fall for it, but the bulk of the public will not believe it for a minute.

Geraldo and JB are "buds", that's why he has him on and no one from the "other side".

GEraldo needs to ditch the "journalist" name or stop making buds of liars. Seeing Baez's face always makes me want to puke. He's up there with Cindy on my list of least favorite people. moo

So, in other words, his defense is going to be to attempt to destroy all of the proof the prosecution offers showing that Caylee is dead. That's it. There will be nothing more except attempting to poke holes into the prosecution's evidence.

Lest we all forget, it is supposed to be REASONABLE DOUBT not "fantasy doubt." Mark Geragos proved that none of his theories were reasonable the minute the jury starting deliberating. And he's a "seasoned" attorney.

I am sure that Jose will be removed as the attorney of record by the time of the trial. The Judge will want to protect Casey's rights and not allow him to be the lead in a possible death penalty case.

Judge's don't want their cases overturned any more than prosecutors do. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member