Geraldo 9/28

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think JB has test results yet and I don't think LE has to hand them over now as she hasn't been charged with murder yet.

I believe that may be one of the reasons LE has not yet charged her. They don't want to have to get JB anything on them until they have been checked and rechecked.

That's what I think as well.

JB is playing games in the media. He keeps saying they haven't "seen" any evidence of Caylee being deceased. Just because he hasn't personally "seen" the reports doesn't make them any less true.

I know that he's just doing his job in his attempt to create reasonable doubt but it's giving false hope to people and that makes me sad.:(

I thought I had read that they had hair with the death band and could only be KC or Caylee, and KC is alive... however I cannot positively state that or link it, so I could be wrong.
Maui4me, you are correct. And since we know that Casey is alive, that only leaves one person.

Oh my God.......watching this show......a waste...........a HUGE waste

sorry guys, couldn't resist:crazy:

Hehehe good one:) Im starting to remember why Geraldo had his nose broken all those years ago :razz:

Hehehe good one:) Im starting to remember why Geraldo had his nose broken all those years ago :razz:

" I don't know where she is! Are you [ ] kidding me! "
such sweet talk from such a sweet young lady....
Geraldo had that quote on one show from the phone conversation...
maybe he will revisit the original calls?

There was no spokesperson for the Body Farm or any sort of official statement...........it was Geraldo's brother standing outside the gates of the Body Farm (which would give viewers the feeling that what he was saying came from the Body Farm). His final statement was sitting across from Geraldo in the studio saying there was no conclusive foresnic evidence that Caylee was dead.

Funny Geraldo and his brother just got back from Puerto Rico. Maybe JB sent him down there to check on some garbage lead that his client gave him.

Obviously, Geraldo came up empty.

Not related to Geraldo per say, but National news in general.;
This case seems to be dwindling as a whole. The only one covering it is Nancy. I feel as though Caylee will be forgotten and Casey is going to get away with this whole thing as I thought since day one. It literally is making me angry to the point of I dont know how much longer I can check updates.

I think LE is on top of it and we will see her charged in some form before the neglect case takes place

This case seems to be dwindling as a whole. The only one covering it is Nancy. I feel as though Caylee will be forgotten and Casey is going to get away with this whole thing as I thought since day one. It literally is making me angry to the point of I dont know how much longer I can check updates.

I keep getting the feeling that she's going to get away with it too.

Maui4me, you are correct. And since we know that Casey is alive, that only leaves one person.

I seem to remember hearing or reading the hair had a post-mortem band. Was this an official release, a leak, or speculation? I seriously can't remember.

I seem to remember hearing or reading the hair had a post-mortem band. Was this an official release, a leak, or speculation? I seriously can't remember.
LE disclosed it on tv.

I was feeling the same thing last week and then we got that document dump. I am feeling the same thing today. Maybe we will get a surprise before the week is over. I hope so. I think we all are so hungry for resolution that we are getting impatient. I don't for a minute think she will get away with this. Too many good people in LE and TES worked too long and too hard on this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes