Geraldo - Sat., 1/31/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discussing discovery:

Baden: The most recent discovery they got came from People magazine, not from LE. What's being leaked is tainted toward LE and isn't the truth.

Geraldo: You made the prosecution even more angry by attempting to have them recused.

Baez: We have to have it on record.

THE END.

LB, saying she read the latest info from People Magazine
And,,,,,,,its........over

Jose and Linda Baden.....whine whine whine boo hoo poor them poor Casey

Police leaks..Yup that's what did it..For sure!!! Let's forget about the sunshine laws, they didn't make a difference at all!! What a couple of morons!!!

Oh boy, Baez is still saying LE has leaked things out about the case! Wow, just.......wow!!!:crazy::crazy::furious:

What have they leaked that is not true? I don't understand the point of blaming someone for "true" leaks, it doesn't change the fact that this child is dead..it just don't.

Unless I missed it, no mention of CA even for tomorrow night. He'd have hyped the bologna out of it if it was true.

:rolleyes:

Oh boy, Baez is still saying LE has leaked things out about the case! Wow, just.......wow!!!:crazy::crazy::furious:

The Blame Game...I predict we'll see lots more of it at trial.

OMG... Geraldo's show was a waste,,, a HUGE waste !

Anybody count how many "quite franklys" there were?:waitasec:

Did it always say "this weekend"? I only read about it here so I have no clue but it looks like GR's pulled another fast one..I don't expect to see CA tomorrow night or any other night on his show!

Yes, that's the way it has been since he put the notice up.

I wish you hadn't qualified the "dishonest" that way.

I've got lots of adjectives you're welcome to borrow;

completely
utterly
absolutely
disgustingly
pitifully

After a while they stop being suitable for polite company, so I'll quit now.

I knew there was a reason I never watch his show.

...and I agree about Ann Coulter. I just don't understand why, once they got her jaw wired shut, that they ever un-wired it.

That
was medical malpractice.

LOL, yours are better! Thanks for all the kudos on the e-mail from everyone. I'll never watch his show again. He's full of BS. I'm eagerly awaiting my e-mail reply, NOT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge